• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quotev Enneagram Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I really like this quiz actually, except I could easily pick 9/10 answers a lot of the time Enneagram Test - Quiz

Type 9

Self-Preservation Nines: "Appetite"(Most relatable for sure, food is prime hehehe)
I am very attached to my rituals of watching TV, reading, working on my computer, sleeping extra long, going to movies, and so on, and I feel anxious when anything interferes with them.
I tend to neglect important tasks and responsibilities and focus on my habits instead.
Food is prime in my life. Sometimes I use it to numb out, distract myself, and cover up my feelings.
I like to collect objects and information.
Sometimes I have trouble throwing things away because I can't decide which really matter to me.
I try to meet my own needs by keeping my home, car, office, or purse supplied with whatever I might want.

Relational Nines: "Union"
I like the feeling of being in union with a lover, family member, friend, mentor, famous person, guru, pet, nature, or the divine.
When not in a relationship, I usually feel melancholy and yearn to be.
I try to make my partner happy, both to avoid conflict and because his or her happiness will rub off on me.
I am usually so focused on my companion that I fail to notice what is going on with me.
When my partner places demands on me, I either become stubborn, go away emotionally, or go along so as not to make waves.
I often blame others for things that are not right with my life.
Sometimes I long to be more independent and discover my own priorities, desires, and aliveness.
I can stay with my own feelings best when I have an open expanse of time alone.

Social Nines: "Participation/Nonparticipation"
In addition to wanting to further causes, I join groups in order to structure my time, to soak up energy and become enlivened, to see how I can best fit in, and to discover where to direct myself.
Though I gravitate toward groups, I sometimes feel ambivalent about whether I really want to belong.
If someone becomes bossy or unpleasant, I often can't find the words to speak out, and I become stubborn or withdrawn instead.
I often stay on the fringe. This keeps me from having to commit myself fully and from having to participate in conflicts.
I bring my mediating skills and my ability to build consensus to groups.
I often take the role of caretaker due to my tendency to want to be all things to all people. Since I automatically become involved in whatever floats by, I pick up nuances from others; but I'm slow to pick up and express what I myself feel.

Type 9 24
Type 4 21
Type 5 18
Type 6 18
Type 1 17
Type 2 16
Type 7 16
Type 3 14
Type 8 9

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ah, crap. I pressed the reload button and lost everything except for this bit.

Type 3 - 21
Type 5 - 20
Type 8 - 17
Type 1 - 17
Type 6 - 15
Type 4 - 11
Type 7 - 10
Type 2 - 5
Type 9 - 4

EDIT: I've just realized that my results are basically Competency Triad > Reactive Triad > Positive Outlook Triad

Last edited:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your answers
Type 8
Type 4
Type 1
Type 6
Type 5
Type 3
Type 7
Type 2
Type 9

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type 4
Type 9
Type 2
Type 3
Type 1
Type 7
Type 5
Type 6
Type 8

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like the idea of this test, but allowing me to pick more than one answer... well... I get different results depending on whether I let myself pick as many as I want to, or try to limit myself.

As many as I want: 1, 2, and 6 are the highest.

Limited number: 1, 4, and 6.

With only 1 response per question: 1, 4, and 2, with 6 dropping way down.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Type 7

What's your variant (check the ones you agree with and divide by total number of options if you don't know your variant)...
Self-Preservation Sevens: "Family and Like-Minded Friends"
Self-preservation Sevens tend to be more family oriented than the other subtypes.
I like having a home base where we share values and interests and provide a network of support for each other.
I often take the role of keeping people entertained and happy.
Planning for and reminiscing about an adventure is usually at least as thrilling as the adventure itself.
I prefer my friends to be positive, as I am.
I like to be spontaneous, but I also plan ahead to make sure I will see my friends and not miss out on anything.
When I take risks, they are usually measured rather than reckless.
I spend a lot of time in and around my house.

Relational Sevens: "Excitement"
I like challenge and action.
Sometimes I push things to the edge or step on people's toes.
I prefer whatever is unusual, intense, complex, or aesthetically pleasing.
Sometimes I am seductive without meaning to be and get more entangled than I had intended.
I pursue fascinating people and adventures.
When a relationship loses its charge, I may romanticize the person to avoid boredom, or, if I feel trapped, I back away.
I can become upset over the discrepancy between the ideal relationship and reality.
It makes me unhappy if my partner doesn't fully experience excitement and adventure with me.

Social Sevens: "Impatient vs. Idealistic"
I can see myself risking my life for a principle or cause I believe in.
Sometimes I'm slow to act on my good intentions, especially when I would have to give up some freedom.
I try to stifle my longings for adventure and put responsibilities to my family, career, or a cause first.
I don't like the burden of feeling responsible for the people around me.
I like companionship and brotherhood, but I can't stand it when anyone tries to control or coerce me.
I can be impatient. I want to take action right now instead of wasting time bickering about procedures.
Inequality among people upsets me. I wish there didn't have to be pecking orders.
I have a large circle of friends.
I like to keep up on what is new in the community.

Your answers
Type 7
Type 4
Type 9
Type 3
Type 1
Type 6
Type 2
Type 5
Type 8

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Your answers
Type 9
Type 7
Type 1
Type 4
Type 5
Type 6
Type 2
Type 8
Type 3

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
15Zonf2.jpg

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got Type 3 - the usual:

“Type 3
Self-Preservation Threes: "Security"

Financial security is of the utmost importance to me.
I need to keep physically fit and stay in good health.
I continually learn new skills and keep up on the latest developments in my field in order to achieve and hang onto my career goals.
I'm a good team player; I try to get along and stay away from conflict.
I rarely take time off; when I go on vacations, I often take my work along.
To me success doesn't necessarily mean being a leader or the center of attention. The person I'm trying to compete with and please is me.
Threes of this subtype are usually less extroverted and less concerned about image than the other two subtypes are and may be difficult to recognize as Threes.

Relational Threes: "Masculinity and Femininity"

I try to impress the opposite sex with my charisma, success, sexiness, and strength.
I have mastered the art of looking attractive.
I pay great attention to what others find appealing and dress accordingly.
I alter my behavior however I need to in order to keep my partner attracted to me.
I want to be envied for having a great relationship with an admirable or prestigious person.
I will avoid pursuing someone if there's a high chance of failing.
I fear that people may want to reject me when they really get to know me.
Threes of this subtype often resemble the relational subtype of their Six arrow.

Social Threes: "Prestige"

I am an energetic, efficient, and strong-minded leader. I motivate people to do a good job, find clever solutions to problems, and I keep my audience's attention.
I am proud of my friendships with other successful and powerful people.
The organizations I belong to provide me with good opportunities to further my success.
I get along in groups that are very different from one another.
The way I fit into such disparate groups is by changing my personality and attire to meet the situation.
Credentials, titles, and degrees are important to me.
Nothing would be worse than to be anonymous.
As a thinking type, I tend to focus on the group's goals. As a feeling type, I try to maintain harmony among the members.

Type 3: 16
Type 7:11
Type 2: 9
Type 1: 8
Type 5: 7
Type 4: 7
Type 8: 5
Type 9: 5
Type 6: 5”

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
First test of the New Year!!

Type Nine

Type 9-14
Type 7-12
Type 2-8
Type 3-7
Type 8-4
Type 4-4
Type 5-4
Type 6-3
Type 1-0

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Very typical; I find it interesting how my 9 score is continuously lowering
image0.png

A Lost Boy

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Type 5

What's your variant (check the ones you agree with and divide by total number of options if you don't know your variant)...

Your answers

I'm honestly surprised I my score for 8 was higher (even if by one point) then 9, since I relate quite well to sp 9 subtype.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I received Type One, as usual. The main issue was that one could select too many options.
Type 1: 21
Type 3: 15
Type 5: 12
Type 8: 9
Type 6: 9
Type 4: 7
Type 7: 6
Type 2: 5
Type 9: 1

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enneagram Test
Type 5

Self-Preservation Fives: "My Home is My Castle"

I need to live in a private place where I can comcentrate; I want no expectations, intrusions, demands, questions, coercion, or noise.
I try to keep my life simple.
The more time I spend with people, the more drained I become.
It would bog me down to have a lot of belongings; I need easy access to books and other information though.
I have a tendency to save; I protect both my time and my money.
I am self-reliant; it rarely occurs to me to seek help or advice.
I dislike owing or being owed anything.
Some of the most introverted of all the nine types are of this subtype.

Relational Fives: "Confidences"

My close relationships often involve sharing secrets such as inside information with a colleague, a piece of forbidden knowledge about someone, or a made-up language with a friend or lover.
Keeping things to myself can give me a feeling of excitement and power; I have taken revenge by not telling something that I knew people wanted to know.
I don't want my partner to discuss our relationship or private business without consulting me first.
I like to have interesting conversations, although I rarely initiate them with people I don't know; as a thinking type, I tend to discuss logistics, scientific matters, or mechanics; as a feeling type, I am more likely to discuss literature, the arts, or psychology.
I especially value the people I know who respect my boundaries.
I know I look aloof, but I'm often very involved with what is going on as an observer. I find this more comfortable than having to be a part of the action, where I might feel inadequate or put on the spot.
Expressing my feelings sensually is very important to me, because this gets me out of my head and into my body.
When I'm alone with my feelings, they seem quite clear; but when I try to express them to my partner and close friends, I can't find the right words.
Social Fives: "Recognition and Hierarchy"

I prefer to work in a flexible, unstructured way and to set my own goals.
I like either to be self-employed or to have a safe nook in the hierarchy of a university or company where I can be relatively autonomous.
Rules and regulations often get in my way.
When I do high-quality work, I like praise from people who matter to me, but I don't usually ask for it.
Either I attend meetings in order to pick up knowledge and meet interesting people, or I avoid groups and organizations altogether.
As an extrovert, I like overt attention for my ideas and contributions, As an introvert, I am usually satisfied by having my work known and my name respected but am embarrassed by showy accolades.
I love to dig out information and find out what the experts in my field, and in other fields, have to say.
Social Fives usually appear more extroverted than other Fives.

Your answers
Type Five: 26
Type One: 24
Type Three: 22
Type Six: 20
Type Four: 17
Type Nine: 15
Type Eight: 14
Type Seven: 11
Type Two: 10

Not very accurate for me, but I get 5 in many enneagram tests anyway.