• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What MBTI type is your soulmate?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Kinda corny looking, but it's a pretty fun test. The test itself looks like it can be geared towards anyone. Quiz: Which Myers-Briggs Personality Is Your Soulmate? - Women.com

YCDvsuH.jpg

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your Soulmate Is An ESFP!

parks-and-rec-i-love-you-and-i-like-you.gif

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got the same. (ENTP)

All this tells me is that an ENTP made a quiz. :dry:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got the same. (ENTP)

All this tells me is that an ENTP made a quiz. :dry:
HAHAHA
An ENTP would do exactly that. It's shaping up as much.

I'll prolly not take the quiz but I think my actual soulmate is an INFJ

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are fun, outgoing, and quick witted! Not everyone can keep up with your humor and drive so you need to find someone that does. As an extrovert, you enjoy capturing people's attention. ISTP's are perfect for you because they won't steal the show and they will be there to support your crazy ideas and try new things with! So get on out there and find your soulmate now that you know what you're looking for!

Excuse me, as a WHAT

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Soulmate is ISTP!

You are fun, outgoing, and quick witted! Not everyone can keep up with your humor and drive so you need to find someone that does. As an extrovert, you enjoy capturing people's attention. ISTP's are perfect for you because they won't steal the show and they will be there to support your crazy ideas and try new things with! So get on out there and find your soulmate now that you know what you're looking for!

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Your Soulmate Is ESFP!
Parks and Rec,amy poehler,love,marriage,wedding,GIF,leslie knope,blonde
via NBC

As someone who is more introverted, you are looking for someone that is a bit more outgoing to help you break out of your comfort zone, meet new people, and try new things. You have a strong sense of loyalty, honor, and tradition and you need someone who can respect those and still be a great significant other!

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
INTP? Never heard this before..Im not sure about this one.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Soulmate is ISTP!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP. You're an observant and compassionate soul, and go to great lengths to avoid hurting or upsetting others and are very protective of those you care about. You need someone who can see and appreciate these qualities in you and initiate a relationship. You have a strong sense of how to treat others and can struggle to take advice from a significant other on your personal relationships. With an ENTP, this is okay! They focus more on thinking and won't be offended if you follow your heart!

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ

But Halloween was not listed as a fav holiday choice so the test is obviously flawed.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It told me that my soulmate was an ESFJ.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP would be accurate for me. As almost all ISTP I have met, I love (especially in anime) and in real life we get along great. They are just very uncommon for me.