• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rorschach Test

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Rorschach Test

rorschach

Furthermore, your results indicate that you:

Have high self-esteem and self-focus, but possibly also tendencies towards narcissism.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Healthy and well balanced

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yaaay, I'm healthy. Some of the things I saw weren't on the list though. On the picture where I chose seahorses, I saw dragons. The first picture, I saw two fairies holding a dress with puffy sleeves.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got well balanced too. Essentially these tests are looking for a particular pattern and scoring answers based on a level of disturbance. The more blood and guts you see the more disturbed you will score. So, as with all self administered tests they rely on the taker answering not only honestly but with the ability to recognise what they are witnessing.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
rorschach

Have high self-esteem and self-focus, but possibly also tendencies towards narcissism.
Exhibit normal, healthy thought processes and good adjustment to society.

If only.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Mildly disturbed" lol.

Your results indicate that you:

Have a tendency to dissociate, indicating the possible presence of neuropsychiatric problems or thought disorders.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...healthy and balanced?

lol

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your results indicate that you are: normal.

Have a negatively tinged emotional life with a greater-than-average frequency of negative emotions. May also indicate a disposition towards panic attacks and nightmares.