• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Renin Dichtomy Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Was Redditing and found this cool test. Very vintage. I'm an ESE apparently @.@

https://socionics-reinin-test.thyssenkrump.repl.run/

nktylgu.jpg

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LSI (I guess ISTJ in mbti)... umm... no.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got ILE.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It said LIE, which is pretty far off.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Interesting way to implement a test. It looks like it used a Python script.

ILE: Using extroverted intuition as her base function and introverted thinking as her creative, the ILE is adept at generating a thousand solutionsfor the same problem. Unlike the LII who is bound by the rules he follows, the ILE sees these same rules as flexible and enabling--they can be altered and adjusted to enable every new idea the ILE conceives. In fact, the rules are often completely rewritten for every new idea the ILE has. At her best, the ILE is capable of learning complex and abstract concepts faster than almost any other sociotype and building off this knowledge to create a multitude of theories and ideas. At her worst, the ILE is often so inundated by new thoughts that actualizing one singular idea to fruition can be difficult. And although the ILE is good at understanding more abstract phenomena, the ILE often struggles understanding the more nuanced societalnorms of interaction, which can cause her to be unsure of the appropriate action when socializing.

You are Result-oriented
Most ILEs are Process-oriented

You are Farsighted
Most ILEs are Carefree

You are Obstinate
Most ILEs are Yielding

You are Static
Most ILEs are Static

You are Tactical
Most ILEs are Tactical

You are Constructivist
Most ILEs are Constructivist

You are Positivist
Most ILEs are Positivist

Got ILE, which is more like ENTP.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually got my type surprisingly, which is interesting since most people here are not:

071b75eb067f0576a2fc275679b3398007250677.png

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually got my type surprisingly, which is interesting since most people here are not:

I think ENTP is pretty close, actually, and I had that as my "second most likely type" in another thread. Sometimes I can definitely be outgoing.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
ESI (ISFj) Lmao no. I didn't know how to answer half of the questions though and put random things.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got LII, but I think I am SLI.

Fun test to take regardless, mainly due to its formatting.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ILE, well that's new...

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got ESI (which I suppose is ISFP in mbti?)

ESI: Using introverted feeling as her base function and extroverted sensing as her creative, the ESI easily distinguishes right from wrong, just from injust, and/or appropriate from inappropriate. She provides a strong foundation for those around her and is not easily swayed from her beliefs. In a familial environment, she is protective and attentive, while enabling those she cares about to reach their goals. She is very down to earth and is more concerned with what is than what could be. The ESI has a strong grasp of the nature of relationships and understands what is necessary to maintain, strengthen, or end them. As such, the ESI is often guiding the direction that her relationships go, even if this guidance often goes unrecognized by the other party. At her best, the ESI acts as a model citizen, parent, and employee; she rallies around causes she believes in and actions she perceives as correct and condemns those types of behavior she views as wrong or immoral. At her worst, the ESI may become overly judgmental and this may push some people away from her.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I received EIE (ENFJ). That is incorrect.