User Tag List

MBTI
    IXXP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default This Quiz Will Read Your Energy And Reveal What Essential Oil You Are

This Quiz Will Read Your Energy And Reveal What Essential Oil You Are

You got: Eucalyptus

You have a warm and welcoming spirit, just like eucalyptus oil. People are drawn to your authenticity — you don't feel that you have to be the center of attention or put on airs to attract new friends. You simply let your true self shine, which leads to much more genuine relationships. And they're what keep you afloat.

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

You got: Ylang-ylang
    Let's not beat around the (ylang-ylang) bush here: You're gorgeous, bright, and desirable, just like ylang-ylang oil, which is considered an aphrodisiac for its arousing qualities. You don't let your inhibitions stop you from getting what you want — both in your career and your relationships. You're ambitious, to say the least.

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

You got: Bergamot

Like with Bergamot oil, you're constantly seeking balance in both mind and body. Between your job, your social life, and your hobbies, you spend much of your time just trying to juggle everything without losing your cool. Fortunately, you've become a pro at time management so that your well-being doesn't suffer when you're busy.
    "Now let's all agree, to never be creative again..."

Paws off my Amethyst!!

9w1-4w3-6w7/Aries/Phleg-Mel

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

i am not an essential oil... no number of quizes can convince me otherwise... read that energy quiz!
    "If you're honest, you sooner or later have to confront your values. Then you're forced to separate what is right from what is merely legal. This puts you metaphysically on the run. America is full of metaphysical outlaws."

"I remain someone of little consequence, as if nothing more than dandelion fluff caught on a breeze."

You got: Lavender
    Just like lavender oil, you have a sweet and soothing spirit. Those around you find your presence rejuvenating, and leave your company feeling calmer and more centered with themselves. While you do love to be surrounded by friends, you get the most joy and recharge most fully when you spend time alone.

Saprophytic Aphrodite Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Necessary sebum.
    Perpetual mood

"It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."

Philip Trussell

You got: Sage
    Just like sage oil, the best word to describe you is "stimulating." You might not realize it, but you're often the most sought-after person in any room. People know that you'll provide stimulating (and usually hilarious) conversation wherever you go — about anything from a cool documentary to a funny dating anecdote.

"The most sought-after person," okay BYE, let's run! I am outta here! Lmao.

You got: Lemon
    You have a very hopeful spirit, which matches you with lemon oil. Even on the busiest day, you have a positive outlook on life and never sway from your determination to give every task 110%. You always have fresh ideas, too, whether you're brainstorming for a project at work or finding a new restaurant to try.

Oh... Ew... I don't like lemon

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

You got: Tea tree

You have an innately nurturing spirit, just like tea tree oil and its healing properties. You take pride in caring for those around you, coming to their aid whenever they find themselves in need of support. You'll show up at your best friend's door with chicken noodle soup or Venmo them money for pizza when they're having a bad day.
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.