My results:

EII | INFP
    4w5-9w1-6w5 sx/so

Amethyst's Snowqueen Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

Desired Objectives, or Behavior Dictated by Desired Objectives.

1st selection: Wants to make a favorable impression and be regarded as a special personality. Is therefore constantly on the watch to see whether he is succeeding in this and how others are reacting to him; this makes him feel that he is in control. Uses tactics cleverly in order to obtain influence and special recognition. Susceptible to the esthetic or original.

2d selection: Wants to make a favorable impression and be regarded as a special personality. Is therefore constantly on the watch to see whether he is succeeding in this and how others are reacting to him; this makes him feel that he is in control. Uses tactics cleverly in order to obtain influence and special recognition. Susceptible to the esthetic or original.
    The Existing Situation, or Behavior Appropriate to the Existing Situation.

1st selection: Works well in co-operation with others but is disinclined to take the leading role. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

2d selection: Works well in co-operation with others. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

Characteristics under Restraint, or Behavior Inappropriate to the Existing Situation.

1st selection: Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

2d selection: Demanding and particular in his relations with his partner or those close to him, but careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce his prospects of realizing his hopes and ideas.
    But then came the Tongues on that terrible day
    Steadfast as winter, they entered the fray
    And all heard the music of Alduin's doom
    The sweet song of Skyrim, sky-shattering Thu'um

βœΊπ”Έπ•žπ•–π•₯𝕙π•ͺ𝕀π•₯ π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π• π•Ÿ, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•₯ 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•’π•Ÿπ••, 𝕒 π•™π•šπ••π••π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕠 π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•– ✺
    Likes Venus Rose liked this post

Mobile Typo-artist Sung Jin-Woo's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Uhhh, this tests knows too much.

Desired Objectives, or Behavior Dictated by Desired Objectives.

1st selection: Feels the situation is hopeless. Strongly resists those things which he finds desagreeable. Tries to shield himself from anything which might irritate him or make him feel more depressed/

2d selection: Feels the situation is hopeless. Strongly resists those things which he finds desagreeable. Tries to shield himself from anything which might irritate him or make him feel more depressed/

1st selection: Works well in co-operation with others but is disinclined to take the leading role. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

2d selection: Works well in co-operation with others but is disinclined to take the leading role. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

Characteristics under Restraint, or Behavior Inappropriate to the Existing Situation.

1st selection: Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on whom he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions and a certain egocentricity make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.

2d selection: Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on whom he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.
    β€œAn intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.”
    ― Charles Bukowski

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

1st selection: Feels exhausted by conflict and quarrelling and desires protection from them. Needs peaceful conditions and a tranquil environment in which to relax and recover.

2d selection: Seeks luxury, sensuous comfort and the indulgence of a taste for the voluptuous.

1st selection: Authoritative or in a position of authority, but liable to feel that further progress is rendered problematical by existing difficulties. Perseveres despite opposition.

2d selection: Needs peace and quiet. Desires a close and faithful partner from whom to demand special consideration and unquestioning affection. If these requirements are not met, is liable to turn away and withdraw altogether.

1st selection: Insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic, but needs reassurance and encouragement. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

2d selection: An unadmitted lack of confidence makes him careful to avoid open conflict and he feels he must make the best of things as they are.

Calling BS on this final one. I have plenty of confidence, especially in my problem solving skills. I can overcome any obstacle thrown at me- on my own. The problem is that I’m stuck waiting on people with zero ambition, motivation or will power and it’s fucking infuriating.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I dont get it, why are mine the same for each one? I felt it ended too short too. Maybe it glitched out.
    β€œAn intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.”
    ― Charles Bukowski

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Sung Jin-Woo View Post
    I dont get it, why are mine the same for each one? I felt it ended too short too. Maybe it glitched out.
    you might have picked the same colors both times
    EII | INFP
    4w5-9w1-6w5 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    you might have picked the same colors both times
    I took it 3 times, and yeah I picked the same colors in the same order each time from colors I liked most to least.
    ― Charles Bukowski

Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    :(: None

Why is it in Russian. "Π—Π°Π²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ тСста?" Ich kann das nicht verstehen.

(It doesn't seem to work, still trying tho)

Why is "Rejected or Suppressed Characteristics, or Anxiety-Laden Characteristics. Empty?? This bich empty. YEET.

Also why does this test assume that I am male. (Edit, again) I forgot the waiting time. Taking it again.

EDIT.

Ahh, I knew there was something wrong! In my second results, I do have some struggles. Of course I do.
    β€œI can’t explain what I mean. And even if I could, I’m not sure I’d feel like it.”

- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye