• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Luscher Color Test

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am pleasantly surprised by this one.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://onlinetestpad.com/en/test/987-the-luscher-color-test

My results:

[/FONT]

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Desired Objectives, or Behavior Dictated by Desired Objectives.

1st selection: Wants to make a favorable impression and be regarded as a special personality. Is therefore constantly on the watch to see whether he is succeeding in this and how others are reacting to him; this makes him feel that he is in control. Uses tactics cleverly in order to obtain influence and special recognition. Susceptible to the esthetic or original.

2d selection: Wants to make a favorable impression and be regarded as a special personality. Is therefore constantly on the watch to see whether he is succeeding in this and how others are reacting to him; this makes him feel that he is in control. Uses tactics cleverly in order to obtain influence and special recognition. Susceptible to the esthetic or original.
The Existing Situation, or Behavior Appropriate to the Existing Situation.

1st selection: Works well in co-operation with others but is disinclined to take the leading role. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

2d selection: Works well in co-operation with others. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

Characteristics under Restraint, or Behavior Inappropriate to the Existing Situation.

1st selection: Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

2d selection: Demanding and particular in his relations with his partner or those close to him, but careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce his prospects of realizing his hopes and ideas.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uhhh, this tests knows too much.

1st selection: Feels the situation is hopeless. Strongly resists those things which he finds desagreeable. Tries to shield himself from anything which might irritate him or make him feel more depressed/

2d selection: Feels the situation is hopeless. Strongly resists those things which he finds desagreeable. Tries to shield himself from anything which might irritate him or make him feel more depressed/

1st selection: Works well in co-operation with others but is disinclined to take the leading role. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

2d selection: Works well in co-operation with others but is disinclined to take the leading role. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

Characteristics under Restraint, or Behavior Inappropriate to the Existing Situation.

1st selection: Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on whom he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions and a certain egocentricity make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.

2d selection: Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on whom he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
1st selection: Feels exhausted by conflict and quarrelling and desires protection from them. Needs peaceful conditions and a tranquil environment in which to relax and recover.

2d selection: Seeks luxury, sensuous comfort and the indulgence of a taste for the voluptuous.

1st selection: Authoritative or in a position of authority, but liable to feel that further progress is rendered problematical by existing difficulties. Perseveres despite opposition.

2d selection: Needs peace and quiet. Desires a close and faithful partner from whom to demand special consideration and unquestioning affection. If these requirements are not met, is liable to turn away and withdraw altogether.

1st selection: Insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic, but needs reassurance and encouragement. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

2d selection: An unadmitted lack of confidence makes him careful to avoid open conflict and he feels he must make the best of things as they are.

Calling BS on this final one. I have plenty of confidence, especially in my problem solving skills. I can overcome any obstacle thrown at me- on my own. The problem is that I’m stuck waiting on people with zero ambition, motivation or will power and it’s fucking infuriating.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dont get it, why are mine the same for each one? I felt it ended too short too. Maybe it glitched out.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you might have picked the same colors both times

I took it 3 times, and yeah I picked the same colors in the same order each time from colors I liked most to least.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Why is it in Russian. "Завершить прохождение теста?" Ich kann das nicht verstehen.

(It doesn't seem to work, still trying tho)

Why is "Rejected or Suppressed Characteristics, or Anxiety-Laden Characteristics. Empty?? This bich empty. YEET.

Also why does this test assume that I am male. (Edit, again) I forgot the waiting time. Taking it again.

EDIT.

Ahh, I knew there was something wrong! In my second results, I do have some struggles. Of course I do.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

1st selection: Wants to make up for what he feels he has missed by living with exaggerated intensity; in this way he feels he can break free from all the things that oppress him.

2d selection: Wants to make up for what he feels he has missed by living with exaggerated intensity; in this way he feels he can break free from all the things that oppress him.

1st selection: Acts in an orderly, methodical and self-contained manner. Needs the sympathetic understanding of someone who will give him recognition and approval.

2d selection: Seeks to share a bond of understanding intimacy in an esthetic atmosphere of peace and tenderness.

1st selection: Willing to become emotionally involved as he feels rather isolated and alone. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense, though he tries to avoid open conflict.

2d selection: Feels he is receiving less than his share, but that he will have to conform and make the best of his situation.