• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feminine Seduction Archetypes Quiz

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know how seriously I take this, but it would be interesting to see others' results
​[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]http://www.womenlovepower.com/seduction-archetype-quiz/[/FONT]

:)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
my archetype is the one that doesn't give out their email for a quiz. Pretty sure its the same as Eva Green.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
13 Feminine Seduction Archetypes: The "Gamine" - Women Love Power

kinda but not exactly?
idk

that's the result i got, and i have gotten it before, but it's missing something
i do have an intellectual bent that it does not capture
and the archetype sounds a little...dry, and i have enough sx4 energy to know that this is not really "it"

I have innocence mixed in with my sexuality and this doesn't quite capture exactly what it is for me
anyways - it's just a quiz haha

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
80.95% Mystic

SP1LuAu.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
gamine.png

It says that's Gamine.
13 Feminine Seduction Archetypes: The "Gamine" - Women Love Power

I was pretty close with Sage (Boss) and Mystic (Enigma) too.

I dunno. It all feels like sharper boxes than fit my personality. I mean, there's some broad stuff that is generally right but it's not like I'm finding it that useful because of its lack of specificity + personal relevance.

my archetype is the one that doesn't give out their email for a quiz. Pretty sure its the same as Eva Green.

I gave it my fake/spam-receiver e-mail.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
**random thought**

it would be interesting how guys score on this, and how they feel about their results, haha.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Screenshot_20191115-131640.png

unknown.png

So I am The Ingenue.

I ... ... am not like Marilyn Monroe. But otherwise, accurate.

The popularity of Monroe and how she played dumb really irked me when I was growing up. It felt like in order to be "seductive" and attractive, a female had to be stupid or play stupid or pretend to be something she isn't. So the idea that I have 2 in my tritype at first felt laughable. Anyway, now I have more sympathy for Monroe than anything else.

The Sensualist seems pretty fitting, too.

The Cat

Staff member

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll try that

Considering it loaded the test after I gave an e-mail (and it DID send the account an e-mail, but I didn't need it for the test), I'm wondering if you could just drop a totally made up e-mail address in there and get the test anyway. The results are on the page as well, so... the e-mail address doesn't seem to be mandatory aside from loading the test.

The Cat

Staff member
Considering it loaded the test after I gave an e-mail (and it DID send the account an e-mail, but I didn't need it for the test), I'm wondering if you could just drop a totally made up e-mail address in there and get the test anyway. The results are on the page as well, so... the e-mail address doesn't seem to be mandatory aside from loading the test.

It's like you read my mind

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looking at the Pinterest images linked to on the site, I'm wondering if there's some connection to instinctual variants.

The Lover would be clean sx. With stronger sx, someone falls on the left side of the chart, even with it falling last in the stacking.

I'm thinking:
The Sage so/sp
The Huntress sp/sx
The Mystic sx/sp
The Queen sx/so
The Mother sx/sp
The Maiden so/sx

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I took it! I got the Sage.
The... Wording and the language of this test is... How do I even put it into words. Feels like someone verbally putting on a silken coat over me. Such pretty words.

This was the data I input, by the way:

Put in whatever you want. It doesn't require you to confirm anything.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your actual stacking need not be related to this (that is, no need to type your instinctual stacking based on this)

For what is worth, I personally did not take this test completely seriously, and like another user already posted, "too sharp boxes" and I don't fit into any of them.

this part of sx 4, for instance, describes me way better than the archetype:
Sexual Fours focus their envy and hypersensitivity in their intimate relationships. They are perhaps the most emotionally intense type of the Enneagram, which is both their gift and their potential downfall. They possess both a capacity and a desire for profound intimacy, and they derive tremendous insight into human nature through the ups and downs of their romantic lives. They have a sultry, sullen quality that can be attractive and mysterious, or at times, off-putting to others. Sexual Fours pour their energy and attention into the object of their affection, often becoming infatuated or even obsessed, sometimes after only one meeting. Sexual chemistry triggers their powerful imaginations, leading them to create enormous expectations of potential partners. Sexual Fours tend to be drawn to people who possess qualities and talents that they believe they lack. They want to complete themselves by associating or merging with the valued other. But this almost never works, so they may also end up envying and resenting their romantic partner for unintentionally reminding them of what they feel they are missing. In any case, Sexual Fours go through tremendous shifts of feeling about their loved ones—everything from idolization to unbridled hatred. Generally speaking, this type is aware of these feelings, including the dark ones, and finds ways to express them, sometimes in self-destructive ways.

the rest of it is slightly questionable
so anyways, people can manifest whatever "sexual archetype" probably regardless of their stacking, and unless you feel like taking it seriously I guess, I wouldn't take it all that seriously

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your actual stacking need not be related to this (that is, no need to type your instinctual stacking based on this)

For what is worth, I personally did not take this test completely seriously, and like another user already posted, "too sharp boxes" and I don't fit into any of them.

this part of sx 4, for instance, describes me way better than the archetype:

the rest of it is slightly questionable
so anyways, people can manifest whatever "sexual archetype" probably regardless of their stacking, and unless you feel like taking it seriously I guess, I wouldn't take it all that seriously

Whatever. You can disagree, but there are definite imagery archetype trends on those Pinterest boards. What you bolded is in no way distinct to 4 as I completely identify with it too and am not a 4.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whatever. You can disagree, but there are definite imagery archetype trends on those Pinterest boards. What you bolded is in no way distinct to 4 as I completely identify with it too and am not a 4.

I'm not arguing about how you see yourself, I was simply saying not to type your enneagram instincts based on your test results on this test. I don't have issues with people "linking" x to y etc. in a theoretical fashion, and didn't say that you cannot talk about it.

Also, according to Katherine Fauvre, sx has been put into 4 (see the original description by Ichazo) which may be what's getting people confused. But I don't want to derail this thread by arguing about that.

so yeah.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Got 72.49% on The Maiden and The Sage, which either makes me the Gamine or the Boss.

Also, that quiz was so much longer than I expected.