User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Socionics
    🐼 Fi

Looking at the Pinterest images linked to on the site, I'm wondering if there's some connection to instinctual variants.

The Lover would be clean sx. With stronger sx, someone falls on the left side of the chart, even with it falling last in the stacking.

I'm thinking:
    The Sage so/sp
    The Huntress sp/sx
    The Mystic sx/sp
    The Queen sx/so
    The Mother sx/sp
    The Maiden so/sx

✦ᏖᏒᎥᎮ ค ℓιɬɬℓɛ Ꮭıɠɧɬ ʄคŋɬคʂɬıƈ✦ -: ✦ :- ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ❋-: ✦ :-★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    * ・゚ ・゚ * ⊱9w1✶S✶2w1✶X✶5w6⊰ * ・゚ ・゚ *
    ✦Շђєяє คяє ๓σяє тнιηﻭѕ ιη нєανєη αη∂ єαятн Շђαη คяє ∂яєαмт σƒ ιη уσυя ρнιℓσѕσρну.✦

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Completely fake email works fine.

The Ingenue
    Chase the adventure. Cherish the joy.

Cu·ri·ous
    adjective
    1. Eager to know or learn something.
    2. Strange; unusual.

INTP ~ 9w1 2w1 5w6 so/sx ~ Burned Hufflepuff

MBTI
    IIII
    Enneagram
    555 sp

I took it! I got the Sage.
    The... Wording and the language of this test is... How do I even put it into words. Feels like someone verbally putting on a silken coat over me. Such pretty words.

This was the data I input, by the way:

Put in whatever you want. It doesn't require you to confirm anything.
    S K Y K I N G
    I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Your actual stacking need not be related to this (that is, no need to type your instinctual stacking based on this)

For what is worth, I personally did not take this test completely seriously, and like another user already posted, "too sharp boxes" and I don't fit into any of them.

this part of sx 4, for instance, describes me way better than the archetype:
    Sexual Fours focus their envy and hypersensitivity in their intimate relationships. They are perhaps the most emotionally intense type of the Enneagram, which is both their gift and their potential downfall. They possess both a capacity and a desire for profound intimacy, and they derive tremendous insight into human nature through the ups and downs of their romantic lives. They have a sultry, sullen quality that can be attractive and mysterious, or at times, off-putting to others. Sexual Fours pour their energy and attention into the object of their affection, often becoming infatuated or even obsessed, sometimes after only one meeting. Sexual chemistry triggers their powerful imaginations, leading them to create enormous expectations of potential partners. Sexual Fours tend to be drawn to people who possess qualities and talents that they believe they lack. They want to complete themselves by associating or merging with the valued other. But this almost never works, so they may also end up envying and resenting their romantic partner for unintentionally reminding them of what they feel they are missing. In any case, Sexual Fours go through tremendous shifts of feeling about their loved ones—everything from idolization to unbridled hatred. Generally speaking, this type is aware of these feelings, including the dark ones, and finds ways to express them, sometimes in self-destructive ways.
    the rest of it is slightly questionable
    so anyways, people can manifest whatever "sexual archetype" probably regardless of their stacking, and unless you feel like taking it seriously I guess, I wouldn't take it all that seriously

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

The Coquette
    and the Bohemian tied.
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

Clarity demands a certain degree of objectivity, from the world as well as the observer...

I am Catstiel. I am an Angel of the Lord...
    I’m the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Socionics
    🐼 Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    Your actual stacking need not be related to this (that is, no need to type your instinctual stacking based on this)

For what is worth, I personally did not take this test completely seriously, and like another user already posted, "too sharp boxes" and I don't fit into any of them.

this part of sx 4, for instance, describes me way better than the archetype:

the rest of it is slightly questionable
    so anyways, people can manifest whatever "sexual archetype" probably regardless of their stacking, and unless you feel like taking it seriously I guess, I wouldn't take it all that seriously
    Whatever. You can disagree, but there are definite imagery archetype trends on those Pinterest boards. What you bolded is in no way distinct to 4 as I completely identify with it too and am not a 4.
    ✦ᏖᏒᎥᎮ ค ℓιɬɬℓɛ Ꮭıɠɧɬ ʄคŋɬคʂɬıƈ✦ -: ✦ :- ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ❋-: ✦ :-★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    * ・゚ ・゚ * ⊱9w1✶S✶2w1✶X✶5w6⊰ * ・゚ ・゚ *
    ✦Շђєяє คяє ๓σяє тнιηﻭѕ ιη нєανєη αη∂ єαятн Շђαη คяє ∂яєαмт σƒ ιη уσυя ρнιℓσѕσρну.✦

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    Whatever. You can disagree, but there are definite imagery archetype trends on those Pinterest boards. What you bolded is in no way distinct to 4 as I completely identify with it too and am not a 4.
    I'm not arguing about how you see yourself, I was simply saying not to type your enneagram instincts based on your test results on this test. I don't have issues with people "linking" x to y etc. in a theoretical fashion, and didn't say that you cannot talk about it.

Also, according to Katherine Fauvre, sx has been put into 4 (see the original description by Ichazo) which may be what's getting people confused. But I don't want to derail this thread by arguing about that.

so yeah.
    EII | INFP
    4w5-9w1-6w5 sx/so