• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

self-monitoring scale

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These are the results of the Self-Monitoring Scale.

Your score was 4. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 0.79% of people.

High self-monitors adjust their behaviour in response to their environment, while low self-monitors tend to rely on the same behaviours in all contexts.

INFP EII 496 sx/so

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFP 964 sp/so

Your score was 11. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 23.4% of people.

High self-monitors adjust their behaviour in response to their environment, while low self-monitors tend to rely on the same behaviours in all contexts.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Esfp

Your score was 22. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 95.2% of people.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
iNtP, ili-ni, Rc|U|AI, 9w1 5w4 4w5

Your score was 14. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 46.5% of people.

i think i would have scored higher if it considered percentage of time instead of solely the type/number of scenarios...

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP, 1w9, ILI-TE

Your score was 14. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 46.5% of people.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP 925 sx/sp EII Fi

Your score was 11. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 23.4% of people.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENTJ 8w7 sp/so 863 LIE-Te

Your score was 13. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 38.2% of people.6

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP 3w2 here, and here's what I got:

"Your score was 25. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 99.4% of people.

High self-monitors adjust their behaviour in response to their environment, while low self-monitors tend to rely on the same behaviours in all contexts."

A Lost Boy

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

Your score was 9. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behavior. Your score was higher than 12.1% of people.

High self-monitors adjust their behavior in response to their environment, while low self-monitors tend to rely on the same behaviors in all contexts.

ISTJ; LSI; 6w5

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP, LII-Ti, 6w5 sp/so

Your score was 12. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 30.4% of people.

Hm. Thought I'd be higher.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
xNTP, ILE, 7w6 sp/so

Your score was 21. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 92.4% of people.

I am truly an amorphous blob on a stage :laugh: I've done decently with acting and improv in the past.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe

I adjust to other people and have a hard time being myself, but im not fake.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

Shocker. The downside of this is bouts of intense social anxiety because I genuinely don't know how to interact with other humans sometimes. I can be very quiet or come across as standoffish in groups, mainly with people I don't know well, or people who are more extroverted than me. Sometimes people mistake this for arrogance and assume I think I am better than them. My face itself doesn't help with this at all... it just has a certain look to it that seems snotty.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTP 925 So/Sx

Your score was 17. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 71.1% of people.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

Your score was 7. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 5.42% of people.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Question, do people think self-monitoring is important or not? I think it can be beneficial, but too much is too much.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Your score was 3. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 0.34% of people.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Question, do people think self-monitoring is important or not? I think it can be beneficial, but too much is too much.

It comes across to me as not being genuine, but it would certainly be helpful in social situations.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
LII-Ne, 639 so/sp
Your score was 16. Higher scores indicate more self-monitoring of behaviour. Your score was higher than 63.7% of people.

Literally how I learnt to interact and seem human.