• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Karmic lesson number

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your KARMIC LESSONS are 2, 3, 4 and 7

Your lesson is to be more attentive, aware and sensitive to those around you. When working with others, you can become a part of the team through cooperation, by being more tactful and patient.

Your lesson is to be more light hearted and less critical of yourself. Learn to enjoy the surprises that come with going with the flow, instead of striving for unrealistic expectations of perfection and control.

Try to be more organized and disciplined when it comes to anything to do with your life's directions and where you are headed. Your lesson is to be more methodical and practical in your approach to dealing with whatever life may throw your way.

Your lesson is to be more focused and determined when it comes to gaining experience and knowledge in any of the many fields of interests you may choose. Instead of scattering your energy you can try to be more disciplined in order to help you achieve your true potential.

I’m not surprised, really. :mellow: I tend to live in a bubble, I’m my own worst critic, organization and discipline don’t exist in my dictionary (much to my parents’ eternal dismay), and I’m a real scatterbrained piece of work. :blush: