• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What sport are you made for?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Swimming (middle-distance)

Your ability to put pain to one side, not to mention your mental strength in being able to focus on the task at hand, could help you succeed and enjoy longer swims.

Swimming (middle-distance)
A gentle swim can burn more than 400 calories in an hour; a fast front crawl can burn as many calories as an 8mph run

Water is about 800 times denser than air, so you work your body harder than in many other sports - you also use all of the body's main muscles
British Swimming say around three million Britons go for a dip at least once a week

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Wrestling
Aggression, power, concentration and agility are of vital importance in wrestling

Ahahahaha...

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Hockey

Team-work, trust, agility and hand-eye co-ordination are all thrown into the mix when you put together the perfect hockey player

The only sport I can follow for the sake of actually enjoying the sport as opposed to making sport of the fans.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. Shooting

Supreme levels of concentration and focus are required if you are to hit the mark in shooting

2. Lawn Bowls
3. Judo

You may be less suited to:

1. Rugby Sevens
2. Hockey
3. Netball

That quiz was surprisingly fun.

I hate most sports but shooting is surprisingly fun (and I am surprisingly not bad at it). Also glad to see judo in my top three, close enough to my preferred method of exercise.