User Tag List

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Free numerology chart

Free Pythagorean Numerology Reading Chart Analysis

Do you agree? I find the results are mostly accurate but it can relate to most people anyway and probably a scam.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Everything else is...meh
    but my goodness this struck a chord:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I dunno about the whole “more attractive to the opposite sex” thing or whatever, but I can get onboard with the rest. I know how to calculate the core numbers by hand, but it’s also nice to have an online guide too for learning purposes.
    “The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.” ~Ernest Hemingway

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"

Amethyst's Snowqueen Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

Is this why I'm a type 9? Pretty accurate actually

Your Core Number Definitions

Life Path 9

Your life path number is the number of completion and resolution. Those with Life Path number 9 tend to have a humanitarian, and almost a utopian quality to their very being. Because of your compassionate, philanthropical nature, you are likely to be drawn toward global issues that deal with helping the whole of human kind, and the world. Be wary of overextending yourself, of sacrificing too much of yourself, and of losing the greater perspective in the pursuit of your goals.

Expression 10/1

The 1 Expression number indicates you are independent and individualistic. It represents the risk taker and a pioneering spirit. Self-reliant, confident, and perhaps sometimes overly opinionated, you are more likely to try the untested and new things. You like the freedom to choose your path and make your own decisions. Be wary of being overly competitive, and too self-centered and critical of others.

Heart's Desire 20/2
    The 2 Heart's Desire number indicates you have a deeper craving for peace, comfort and security. The gentle, sensitive, intuitive, and sentimental soul this number represents yearns for harmony in all aspects of life, and you are likely to be much more diplomatic and tactful, rather than forceful, in order to accomplish your goals.

Personality 17/8
    Those with Personality Number 8 are often seen as strong, ambitious, competitive, competent, and confident. You can project an aura of authority and power, and people tend to see you as being well rounded and grounded, with good decision making abilities and business sense. Be wary of appearing too egocentric and greedy.
    But then came the Tongues on that terrible day
    Steadfast as winter, they entered the fray
    And all heard the music of Alduin's doom
    The sweet song of Skyrim, sky-shattering Thu'um

✺𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕪𝕤𝕥 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕟, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕, 𝕒 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕖

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Life Path 4
    Your life path number is about putting all the pieces together; it is a builder number. Those with Life Path number 4 tend to be good organizers, practical, diligent, and persistent in their approach to dealing with day to day activities. You are a realist, and your down to earth nature, decisive actions, and perseverance, all make you that much more likely to succeed where others may fail. Be wary of being too stubborn, rigid, and even becoming a workaholic.

Expression 3
    The 3 Expression number indicates you tend to be outgoing, with a more uplifting and optimistic energy than others. You are a creative spirit and likely more drawn to the Arts, or other similar outlets where your energy can be focused on bringing forth that which is in your imagination. Be wary of becoming too cynical, irresponsible, and undisciplined, as this will hinder progress in your creative ventures.

Heart's Desire 11/2
    The 2 Heart's Desire number indicates you have a deeper craving for peace, comfort and security. The gentle, sensitive, intuitive, and sentimental soul this number represents yearns for harmony in all aspects of life, and you are likely to be much more diplomatic and tactful, rather than forceful, in order to accomplish your goals.

Personality 10/1
    Those with Personality Number 1 give off an ambitious and dynamic energy. You appear determined, strong willed, in control, and capable of achieving whatever you set your mind to, and as such others are less likely to see you as a pushover. Be wary of being perceived as egotistical, unreceptive, and intimidating.
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "I WIL NOT F%CK YOUR MIND. YOUR MIND IS ALREADY F%CKED. I WILL JUST PULL THE TRIGGER."
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.