• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Enneagram Coach test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are asked to provide an email at the end, fyi.

Enneagram Assessment - Your Enneagram Coach

The results are geared for Christians, but the actual test is not.

I took it twice. The first time, I did the general how much do I agree overall responses, and the second how much do I agree with the part that fits me least responses.

It seems like a much more accurate test than usual, I think.

1st:
unknown.png

2nd:
unknown.png

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Pretty fun test, I like that it focused on fears. Type 5 questions sounded like introversion though.

Overview of a Type 5s At Their Best And At Their Worst

Type Fives are perceptive and innovative observers who walk through life with a curiosity and craving to learn new things. Their inquisitive mind is able to be objective and practical, making wise decisions based on reason and knowledge.

Despite their insatiable thirst for thinking and knowing, they experience the world as an intrusive and overwhelming place. Feeling that life demands too much of them, they focus their attention on conserving their energy and resources to avoid a sense of catastrophic depletion. This intense desire to hoard and control their environment can damage their relationships as they can become extremely private and emotionally distant.

When they attempt to navigate life apart from Christ, Type Fives’ fear of not knowing or being enough, coupled with their desire for self-sufficiency, and avoidance of relying on others can cause them to withdraw, isolate, and be emotionally distant. They often feel that they must know everything before sharing their insights and fear feeling incompetent, which overwhelms them and causes them to retreat.

This desire for knowledge, independence, and a life free from obligations can strain their relationships since connection, feelings and vulnerability are natural components to a healthy partnership. They see the demands of living in relationship with others, but they distance themselves because they feel ill-equipped to meet them. They think confidence to engage with others will come, but they’ll never feel they have enough knowledge or resources to enter into the mysterious and complex world of another person.

Fortunately, when their heart is in line with the Gospel, Type Fives discover that their needs are not a problem and are fulfilled in Christ, and they can begin to be more generous with giving of themselves. They begin living not just from their head, but their heart and the whole of who they are. That gift, coupled with their great vision and perspective, reflects the true wisdom of God.

oWrRbaL.jpg

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
It was fun, interesting.

Schermafbeelding 2019-10-15 om 00.38.11.jpg

I might retake the test tomorrow tho. I'm surprised that I scored so low on 'six'.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It gave me type 8, despite scoring higher in 5. Based on my fears.

YOUR RESULT:

Enneagram Type Eight
THE PROTECTIVE CHALLENGER
Assertive
Self-Confident
Intense
Big-Hearted
Confrontational
Discover the great things about Type 8s
Of all the Enneagram Types, 8s stand out for their decisiveness, strength, take charge nature, and confidant reliance upon themselves. They often have strong leadership skills, influence and the ability to empower others and make a strong impact on the world. When their values for truth and justice, are combined with their intelligence, courage, and stamina to protect and defend others, they reflect the power and protection of God.

Type 8
77%
The Investigative Thinker, Type 5
83%

YOUR OTHER TYPE RESULTS
The Moral Perfectionist, Type 1
74%
The Romantic Individualist, Type 4
71%
The Entertaining Optimist, Type 7
71%
The Successful Achiever, Type 3
69%
The Loyal Guardian, Type 6
63%
The Supportive Advisor, Type 2
57%
The Peaceful Mediator, Type 9
57%

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here's my results! Thanks for sharing [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] this was quite interesting :thumbup:

Enneagram Type Three - THE SUCCESSFUL ACHIEVER

Efficient
Accomplished
Motivating
Driven
Image-Conscious
Discover the great things about Type 3s

Of all the Enneagram Types, 3’s stand out for their confidence, efficiency, and ability to excel and achieve incredible things for themselves and the teams they’re on. Their drive to win and accomplish, love of competition, and willingness to work hard, cause them to be action oriented, and successful in achieving the goals they set for themselves. Those things coupled with their optimism, adaptability, and ability to inspire people, reflect the hope and radiance of God.

What drives a Type 3s to think, feel, and behave in particular ways?

THEIR CORE MOTIVATIONS

CORE FEAR
Being a failure, incompetent, inefficient, unproductive, exposed, worthless or unable to appear successful

CORE DESIRE
To have high status, admiration, success, valued and respected by others

CORE WEAKNESS
Deceit — they deceive themselves into believing that they are only the image they present to others, therefore, they will embellish the truth by always putting on a polished persona for everyone (including themselves) to see and admire.

CORE LONGING
"You are loved for simply being you."

KEY MOTIVATIONS
Type Threes want to feel valuable, competent and accomplished. They seek affirmation, attention and notoriety from others.

KEY OBJECTIONS
Type Threes avoid failure or looking lazy, unprepared or average to others. They don’t want to be overshadowed, to ask others for help or to be caught in distortions of the truth.

Top results

The Successful Achiever, Type 3 89%
The Entertaining Optimist, Type 7 89%

Other results

The Peaceful Mediator, Type 9 63%

The Investigative Thinker, Type 5 57%

The Protective Challenger, Type 8 54%

The Moral Perfectionist, Type 1 51%

The Supportive Advisor, Type 2 46%

The Romantic Individualist, Type 4 43%

The Loyal Guardian, Type 6 43%

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Romantic Individualist, Type 4: 97%
The Loyal Guardian, Type 6: 83%
The Moral Perfectionist, Type 1: 77%
The Investigative Thinker, Type 5: 77%
The Protective Challenger, Type 8: 66%
The Entertaining Optimist, Type 7: 57%
The Supportive Advisor, Type 2: 54%
The Successful Achiever, Type 3: 51%
The Peaceful Mediator, Type 9: 46%

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
YOUR TOP SCORES

The Investigative Thinker, Type 5 77%
The Peaceful Mediator, Type 9 66%

YOUR OTHER TYPE RESULTS

The Supportive Advisor, Type 2 60%
The Successful Achiever, Type 3 60%
The Entertaining Optimist, Type 7 60%
The Loyal Guardian, Type 6 57%
The Protective Challenger, Type 8 54%
The Romantic Individualist, Type 4 49%
The Moral Perfectionist, Type 1 34%

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Type: Enneagram 1 (100%)
Second Type: Enneagram 5 (77%)

Other Types:
Enneagram 6: 69%
Enneagram 4: 63%
Enneagram 3: 60%
Enneagram 8: 54%
Enneagram 2: 46%
Enneagram 7: 40%
Enneagram 9: 31%

yeghor

YOUR TOP SCORES
The Investigative Thinker, Type 5 89%
The Moral Perfectionist, Type 1 86%

The below note seems to be correct in my case. My inner critic is less active these days and I am moving more towards self reliance. Though it is the inner critic telling me that I should do that for future wellbeing.

NOTE: Is your top Enneagram Type in the No. 2 position in the table instead of at the top? Here’s how that happened: Toward the end of the assessment, we asked you to choose between statements that featured your top two Enneagram Types. Your responses led to determining the Enneagram Type you see in this report. In your case, your responses eliminated the Enneagram Type that had the highest overall score.

YOUR OTHER TYPE RESULTS
The Loyal Guardian, Type 6 69%
The Peaceful Mediator, Type 9 57%
The Successful Achiever, Type 3 54%
The Entertaining Optimist, Type 7 51%
The Supportive Advisor, Type 2 46%
The Romantic Individualist, Type 4 40%
The Protective Challenger, Type 8 40%

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Type: Enneagram 9 (94%)
Second Type: Enneagram 3 (86%)

Other Types:
Enneagram 6: 80%
Enneagram 4: 74%
Enneagram 2: 71%
Enneagram 1: 69%
Enneagram 5: 69%
Enneagram 7: 66%
Enneagram 8: 31%

All in all I would say - great test!
Definitely one of the best I had the pleasure of taking so far.

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Romantic Individualist, Type 4: 94%
The Entertaining Optimist, Type 7: 71%

The Moral Perfectionist, Type 1: 69%
The Successful Achiever, Type 3: 69%
The Protective Challenger, Type 8: 69%
The Investigative Thinker, Type 5: 54%
The Peaceful Mediator, Type 9: 54%
The Supportive Advisor, Type 2: 51%
The Loyal Guardian, Type 6: 49%

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I really like how it clarified things at the end of the assessment. I just wish not every 9 question was centered around relationships and the fear of conflict rather than the need to be at peace and perhaps the fear of separation as it is expanded. Nonetheless, I still got 9 core:
1634245201291.png

1634245240249.png

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
I most likely a 7w8, head triad. Just a hunch.