• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nerdy Person Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Nerd Test: Nerdy Personality Attributes Scale

54. I think I'm a well balanced nerd? I like gaming and RPGs and learning about a bunch of random stuff but never really got into superhero movies. I identify as a nerd indeed.

VgKiub9.jpg

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your score was 65. Scores range from a low of 30 to a high of 70. The exact average score is 50. People who score higher on the NPAS are more likely to identify as nerds. Below is a graph of what percent of people say yes when asked the question "Are you a nerd?" based on what their NPAS score was.

Not shocked at all :newwink:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Your score was 39. Scores range from a low of 30 to a high of 70. The exact average score is 50. People who score higher on the NPAS are more likely to identify as nerds.

Ive never identified as a "nerd":mellow:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your score was 59. Scores range from a low of 30 to a high of 70. The exact average score is 50. People who score higher on the NPAS are more likely to identify as nerds. Below is a graph of what percent of people say yes when asked the question "Are you a nerd?" based on what their NPAS score was

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
"Have you even been diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder?"
This feels like a personal attack.

I got 48.
[MENTION=30038]The Cat[/MENTION]; I am surprised by your score!

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your score was 56. Scores range from a low of 30 to a high of 70. The exact average score is 50. People who score higher on the NPAS are more likely to identify as nerds. Below is a graph of what percent of people say yes when asked the question "Are you a nerd?" based on what their NPAS score was.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your score was 64.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

i had a lot of neutral responses...

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NPAS-nerd-identification.png

Your score was 60. Scores range from a low of 30 to a high of 70. The exact average score is 50.

I don't think I am that "nerdy" in my interests, but I registered that way in the test because I am a hardcore introvert who gets obsessive about the things I enjoy.