• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

South Park - SP & Me

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SP and Me

unknown.png

I thought Butters would be there, somewhere... ah well.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
YOUR SOUTH PARK DNA OVERVIEW
Kyle Broflovski 44%
Thumper the Ski Instructor 22%
Clyde Donovan 7%
Officer Barbrady 7%
Nichole Daniels 7%
Big Gay Al 6%
Jimmy Valmer 6%
KYLE BROFLOVSKI
You are a natural problem solver and leader with a strong moral compass. Things don’t always go according to plan, but people can rely on you to stand up for what you believe in and to tell the truth no matter the cost. People with Kyle Broflovski DNA are multitalented and have a logical, patient outlook on life, even during tough times.
"They can throw me in jail for the rest of my life but I AM NEVER going to suck your balls! EVER!"

Huh. I don’t think m6 personally really fits Kyle, but the description is pretty accurate.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was going to do this test, and then I got annoyed when I discovered that agree and disagree were on the wrong side.

I like Professor Chaos, though.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PETE (HAIR-FLIP GOTH)
You may not be a born leader, but you do march to the beat of your own drum. And at the end of the day, no matter what sort of crazy stuff you decide to pull, you can count on all the great friends you’ve made to stand by your side. People with Pete DNA know how to stand out from the crowd.
"Let's just face it: they bogarted our style! Everyone's gonna think we're trying to be butthole vampires now."

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
YOUR SOUTH PARK DNA OVERVIEW
Keshawn 45%
Jimmy Valmer 23%
Big Gay Al 11%
Thomas McElroy 8%
Mrs. Tweak 6%
Richard Tweak 5%
Millie Larsen 3%

4269d5e7-0188-48cb-890a-42d26f8a96b4.jpeg

KESHAWN
You’re extroverted and stylish with a big heart. Although people with Keshawn DNA can be ruthless, they are secretly hopeless romantics yearning for true love – preferably in a remote chateau in the Swiss Alps.

JIMMY VALMER
You are a natural-born comedian with a positive outlook on life. People with Jimmy Valmer DNA are handi-capable of anything, and they are trusted resources for their friends.

BIG GAY AL
You’re cheerful and outgoing. You love to be helpful, whether that means volunteering to lead your local scout troop or rescuing rejected homosexual pets. When asked how they are, people with Big Gay Al DNA will likely respond, “I’m super! Thanks for asking!”

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Same as last time

0LLfg8t.png

CLYDE DONOVAN
You’re sensitive and selfless. You may not be the most intellectual person, but you nonetheless have more mature interests than most of your peers. People with Clyde Donovan DNA take ownership of their actions are quick to defend others.

CLYDE FROG
You are a selfless companion and an adviser to your friends. You don't have much direction yourself; you're content to just sit there and go with the flow. Despite this, people with Clyde Frog DNA still manage to be defiant from time to time, talking smack about those who love them.

TOKEN BLACK
You’re calm, cool and collected. You have the pride of a lion and a heart of myrrh. People with Token Black DNA have an artsy side, contrary to what others may think.

MR. MACKEY
You’re sincere about your dedication to guiding others, but, man, other people just love to try your patience. Still, you know that they’d be nowhere without you. People with Mr. Mackey DNA are often the voice of reason in a world gone mad. M’kay?

LAURA TUCKER
You don’t mind keeping to yourself, and tend to be easygoing, calm and collected. However, people with Laura Tucker DNA have a limit to their patience, especially when confronted with hairy situations.

STAN MARSH
You are an average all-American person, and despite your crazy surroundings, you remain levelheaded. You may have a strange way of expressing your love for others, often not being able to control what comes out of your mouth. When all else fails, people with Stan Marsh DNA will ask themselves, “What would Brian Boitano do?”

GRAMPA MARSH
Cheer up! You may be prone to getting down on yourself, but you should know that there are plenty of people out there who think the world of you. People with Marvin Marsh DNA may be forgetful, but they’re also unforgettable.