• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

["Experiment"] What´s your MBTI and cognitive functions preferences?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interested by the last test :

View attachment 21608

Got INFP. OR ENFP ...

This test seems precise enough and I didn't spend 1 hour on it so I dare thinking it is worth it !

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Interested by the last test :

View attachment 21608

Got INFP. OR ENFP ...

This test seems precise enough and I didn't spend 1 hour on it so I dare thinking it is worth it !

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Also, two tests at least for the "experiment", one truity or 16P (4-letter code only) and one from TypoC test or Keys2cog.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Also, two tests at least for the "experiment", one truity or 16P (4-letter code only) and one from TypoC test or Keys2cog.

Ah ah yes I'll try. You wrote one must do them the same day .... Hopefully the instructions aren't "the same hour". I'm still on time:D

By the way was that for moody people ? I'm not moody .

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Ah ah yes I'll try. You wrote one must do them the same day .... Hopefully the instructions aren't "the same hour". I'm still on time:D

By the way was that for moody people ? I'm not moody .

Same day, yes, same hour, well, in preference.
As close as possible. Its to avoid the possibility of the results change due to mood. Everyone is moody, even in a very small degree, its not only a question of moody... functions can change during days if you are focusing yourself in an specific ativity that requires, I dont know, more Introversion or more Thinking (like studying in most of times).

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I am going to include myself just to generate more data and comparisons. More people are very welcome. I pretend to post the idea behind this soon.

16P
I(62%)
N(84%)
T(55%)
P(71%)

Truity
I(55%)
N(69%)
T(53%)
P(74%)

K2G
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************** (20.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************** (17.7)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31.2)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************** (26.7)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************* (43.1)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************** (20.4)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************************** (47.9)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

TypoC
Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

Now my analysis on my own, just the basics.

I vs E
Ti+Ni+Fi+Si>Te+Fe+Se+Ne
Preference for introversion
Matches 16P and truity.

N vs S
Ne+Ni>Se+Si
Clear preference for intuition
Matches 16P and truity

F vs T
Te+Ti>Fe+Fi
Almost equal, but very slightly preference for thinking in typoC and K2G.
Matches with 16P and truity.

P vs J
Ti+Fi+Ne+Se>Fe+Te+Ni+Si
Very clear preference for Perceveing.
Matches with 16P and truity.

Se vs Si
Slightly preference for Se.

Ne vs Ni
Preference for Ne.

Te vs Ti
Preference for Ti.

Fe vs Fi
Very clear and heavy preference for Fi.

My analysis: INxP
Forcing a pick: INTP (through dichotomy), INFP (through cognitive functions - Fi-dom).

PS: These are my highest Ti and Fe ever, I am going to test in next months preference for Ti over Te (I believe we can choose) to see if it goes better for me. Not sure why I got the highest Fe level in life, which is still limited but thats ok.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Truity: INTP/J, INFP

Keys 2 Cognition:
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.3)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28.3)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39.3)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************* (25.9)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37.4)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.2)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.2)
excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

*I can never decide if I'm more Ti or Fi

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Infj on both tests, with functions going thusly:
Fe> Ne=Ni>Ti>Fi>Te=Se>Si

Baffling, isn't it? What do you suppose I am?

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Infj on both tests, with functions going thusly: Fe> Ne=Ni>Ti>Fi>Te=Se>Si Baffling, isn't it? What do you suppose I am?
Looking back on this, it looks like I can claim either INFJ or INFP, since I seem to use equal amounts of Ne and Ni as well as Te and Se...
🥺😩😵😳

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Infj on both tests, with functions going thusly:
Fe> Ne=Ni>Ti>Fi>Te=Se>Si

Baffling, isn't it? What do you suppose I am?

I need you to do both one test with 4-letter only and one test with cognitive functions.
And I also need the numbers (% of N/S, % of Ne, etc..).
But looking fastly just on the order you showed up with, its xNFJ. Not INFP because Ne=Ni but Fe>Fi.

Truity: INTP/J, INFP

Keys 2 Cognition:
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.3)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28.3)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39.3)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************* (25.9)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37.4)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.2)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.2)
excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

*I can never decide if I'm more Ti or Fi

N-S
Ne+Ni>Se+Si
Preference for intuition. Matches 16P and truity.

T-F
Te+Ti=Fe+Fi
No clear preference. Matches 16P and truity.

I-E
Ti+Ni+Si+Fi>Te+Se+Ne+Fe
Preference for introversion. Matches.

J-P
<using a slightly different method>
Ti+Fi+Ne>Te+Fe+Ni
Preference for perceveing. Matches

Ne vs Ni
Preference over Ne.

Te vs Ti
Preference over Ti. Expected for both INFP and INTP.

Se vs Si
Slight preference for Si.

Fe vs Fi
Preference for Fi. Expected for both INFP and INTP.

Final saying: Its INxP in both models.
For forcing a pick, this is a very hard one. Ok, I cant actually pick this time without being random. Flipping a coin gives me INTP :D :lol: Seriously, I cant even force a pick this time.

In case you have doubt, I stand for INxP! Description:

"It means they use their intuition to find patterns, underlying principles, and ideas, to construct theories and frameworks, and to form connections as they talk, write, or create. It can make them seem quite "rambley" at times as they can jump from topic to topic based on the connections they're making in the moment rather than following a more linear path of conversation. Flourishes when given new, interesting concepts to consider and consistently seeks out new inspiration from the outside world.They tend to be very considerate of others, and may take a long time to mull over their own beliefs to make sure they seem right. Generally puts authenticity in high esteem and is repulsed by anything that seems fabricated or shallow. Have 'insatiable thirst' for knowledge and learning."

The hybrid description is literally an hybrid between INFP and INTP.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I need you to answer truity or 16P AND keys2cognition or typoC test. Or all 4 tests. The trick here is having one cognitive function test and one test that doesnt use cognitive functions at the same time, só I can compare them. So, I need you to post truity or 16P results, and, well, since they wont be the same day it will be a little bit less accurate.

But I did that. First test was truity, 2nd one was k2k.

Here is TypeC
INTP
Ni>Ne>Ti>Si=Te>Fi>Fe=Se

16P

INTP-T

Mind
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
40% E
60% I

Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
83% I
17% O

Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
75% T
25% F

Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
35% J
65% P

Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
44% A
56% T

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] Thanks! Sometimes I do wonder if I have a perceiving function as a dominant rather than a judging function (Ne dom - it did come out pretty high here), but I've always seen myself as an introvert.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] Thanks! Sometimes I do wonder if I have a perceiving function as a dominant rather than a judging function (Ne dom - it did come out pretty high here), but I've always seen myself as an introvert.

Actually, I dont think there is a need for a dominant function at all. Not if you score nearly 50% on any of 4 MBTI dimensions. I mix the descriptions with that in mind.

But I did that. First test was truity, 2nd one was k2k.

Here is TypeC
INTP
Ni>Ne>Ti>Si=Te>Fi>Fe=Se

16P

INTP-T

Mind
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
40% E
60% I

Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
83% I
17% O

Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
75% T
25% F

Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
35% J
65% P

Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
44% A
56% T

Now we are talking!
I need numbers, so im going to consider the cognitive functions on your first post in this thread with these results, although that opens some error due to different days.

N-S
Ni+Ne>Se+Si
Clear preference for Intuition over Observance.

T-F
Te+Ti>>Fe+Fi
Heavy preference for thinking

I-E
New relation
Ni+Ti>Ne+Te
Preference for introversion, slightly but enough to not be ambiversion.

P-J
New relation
Ne+Ti>Ni+Te
Its almost equal, but its slightly more to the P side. Strangely, 16P thinks your P is clear.

The new relation uses this principle (adapted on your case): "There is no sense into using sensoring cognitive functions to evaluate P/J dimension on an intuitive, and neither use feeling cognitive functions to evaluate P/J on a thinker. This principles extends to I/E". In the old version, it would give you INTJ (because of the Si vs Se), but I changed to fix an issue (open this topic before explaining the theory was a good idea, I fixed one flaw now).

Si vs Se
Preference for Si.

Ne vs Ni
Shy preference for Ni. It would be no preference for Ni over Ne for the record. Expected for INTJ (but for INTJ would be clear preference for Ni).

Fe vs Fi
Preference for Fi.

Te vs Ti
Preference for Ti. Expected for INTP.

Final saying: INTP, with some INTJ traits Ni-related. Close to INTX profile.
"Make decisions based on logical analysis done over time in their heads. Prize rationality and objectivity, will rely on what makes the most sense objectively. Insatiable thirst for knowledge and learning. Easily able to see ten steps ahead and predict what might happen in the future. Use intuition to find patterns, underlying principles, and ideas, to construct theories and frameworks, and to form connections as they talk, write, or create. Often start out life being less aware of and equipped to deal with feelings than other types."

----

[MENTION=29978]Methylene[/MENTION]
I have fixed the method error in your case with a new relation/equation, using this principle in your case:
"There is no sense into using feeling cognitive functions to evaluate P/J on a thinker. This principles extends to I/E".

So I switch:
"I-E
Ni+Ti+Fi+Si=Se+Te+Fe+Ne
There is no preference for introversion or extroversion on function stacks, but there is a preference for introversion on the 4-letter texts. It is a visible failure of my method here. Ill take not for further investigation. [I actually meant that I would take for further investigation because I actually did]"

To:
"I-E
Ni+Ti+Si??Se+Te+Ne
TypoC and Keys2cognition test display different results. No conclusion can be drawn."

I wonder why your test results looks so different from TypoC an Keys2cognition, I thank you for doing both because it would display me fake method error if you did one only. The test results are so different that the only truthly conclusion I could do is the preference for thinking over feeling.

Your Ni shouldnt be your lowest cognitive function because, if that was true, your S would be pronounced or your Ne would be extra high in order to do a compensation. Your preference for Fe over Fi is weird to INTP type, since INTP is supposed to have Fe as lowest function and preference for Fi over Fe. Just for a matter of "solace" (I think thats the word) I ve started a search among ambiversion and ambivalence and the N/S is the most common ambivalence for INTP type as far as I remember (I/E comes in second).

About awbro method failure there is not much I can do.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Just to say that I pretend to post the topic with theory only next week and that I actually found an hypothetical case that fails on J/P and I/E in an unfixable way =(.

I might going to take some days to answer because I did get a little bit tired of thinking how to fix or re-frame the whole thing. However, this idea seems to work on plenty of cases, but its impossible to make it apply to everyone.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Truity Basic.jpgTypology Cetral Cof Func Test.jpgDaniel Nardi Cog Func Test.jpg16 Personalities.jpgView attachment HEXACO-results.pdf

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=36258]Quick[/MENTION]

N-S
Ne+Ni>Se+Si
Very clear preference for intuition. Matches 16P.

T-F
Fe+Fi>Te+Ti
Preference for feeling. Matches 16P.

I-E
Fi+Ni>Fe+Ne
Mild preference for introversion, although in the dichotomy tests the introversion is more clear. Matches 16P.

J-P
Fi+Ne>Ni+Fe
Mild preference for perceveing. That follows for both TypoC and Nardi test, matches 16P.

Se vs Si
Preference for Se. INFJs are supposed to have preference for Si over Se in my "model", although statistically (from an incomplete "work" of mine) some INFJ do prefer Se over Si.

Te vs Ti
Preference for Ti. INFPs are supposed to have preference for Ti over Te in my model as well, although in stats thats a trend for INFJs as well.

Fe vs Fi
Preference for Fi. INFPs are supposed to prefer Fi over Fe, while INFJs are supposed to prefer Fe over Fi in my model, although in stats INFJs are dispersed (but more than 90% of INFPs keeps the preference). INFPs do have some Fe in average, the average Fe for INFPs on keys3cognition test is 24.5, while for INFJs its 37, you have seems to be 27.5 which is way closer to INFP.

Ne vs Ni
TypoC and Nardi disagrees on this one. Although you didnt show the numbers of TypoC test, the difference between Ni over Ne should not be higher than 2 points. The difference in keys2cognition test is not that high, so I think its accurate to say that you dont have a specific preference for Ne over Ni.

Final saying: INFP, without needing to force the P/J dichotomy. But there are some few INFJs characteristic that comes from Ni. Hybrid description

"Tend to be very considerate of others, and may take a long time to mull over their own beliefs to make sure they seem right. Has a dreamlike quality that is equally likely to be experienced in images and impressions as it is to produce concrete facts. Tend to experience their inner world as constantly fluctuating. Use their intuition to find patterns, underlying principles, and ideas, and to form connections as they talk, write, or create. Flourishes when given new, interesting concepts to consider and consistently seeks out new inspiration from the outside world."

---

I have been a little bit busy and, well, the topic with the hypothesis will have to wait a month. At least that gives time for more analysis here.

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Still untyped after some time of researching. I've done all 4 and got different results for each of them:

truity:
I/E 49/51
S/N 20/80
T/F 54/46
J/P 49/51
suggested types: ENTP, INTP, ENTJ

16P:
INFP-A
I/E 51/49
S/N 19/81
T/F 35/65
J/P 40/60
A/T 51/49
Keys:
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************** (32.9)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************* (19.6)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.7)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************************** (41.1)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (23.8)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************** (27.6)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************* (31.9)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (38)
excellent use

suggested Types: INFJ, ENFJ, ISTP

Typologycentral:
Ni +7
Fi +5
Fe +3
Ne +2
Se -1
Ti -1
Te -7
Si -8
Suggested Type: ENFJ

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
TypeFinder: INTP or INFP
I (68%)
N (92%)
T (55%)
P (68%)

TypC Function Test: INTP
Ni (7) > Ti (4) = Ne (4) > Fe (0) > Te (-1) > Fi (-2) > Si (-5) > Se (-7)

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=39780]noname3788[/MENTION]

N-S
Ne+Ni>Se+Si
Preference for intuition, on both keys2cognition and typoc tests.

T-F
Te+Ti<=>Fe+Fi
TypoC and keys2cognition disagrees from each other, truity and 16P as well. Inconclusive, not due to method error, but the mismatch in the tests.

I-E
Ti+Ni+Fi>Te+Ne+Fe
Slightly preference for introversion, although I think ambiversion is the case here.

J-P
Te+Fe+Ni<=>Ti+Fi+Ne
Keys2cognition give a result slightly over J while typologycentral gives a result slightly over P. Both gets J=P when using Se and Si on the formula,truity and 16P goes slightly to the P side although.

Se vs Si
Preference for Se. Not expected for INFJ and INTJ in my "model".

Ne vs Ni
Preference for Ni. Expected for INFJ and INTJ in my model, not expected for ENFP and ENTP.

Te vs Ti
Slightly preference for Ti. Expected for INTP and INFP, not expected for ENTJ.

Fe vs Fi
Slightly preference for Fi. Expected for INFP and INTP, not expected for ENFJ.

Final thoughts: The sure thing is xNxx. You have a cognitive function that is very balanced, one of the most balanced I have seen so far, and thats cause the confusion. I dont think its a bad thing, but its a bad thing for MBTI Typing. xNxx is my final answer, but I can force you a type... Continuing, however, as I stated in the Se vs Si etc.. analysis, if you take the "not expected" N types out the only types that are left are INTP and INFP. From my "statistical analysis" to be published (its not something sophisticated, but it helps) on these types, from a more complex analysis coming from that, it is hard to explain (Ill tag you when I post these stats in the future), the only types left after discarding through function preferences in statistics are INTP, ENTP and INFP. There was something in the internet I remember being called super ENTP, like an ENTP using all cognitive functions, I think it was a joke or a kind of weird day-dream, but you are closest "super ENTP" in terms of having all the functions high and barely no weakness (statistically, the last function for ENTP is Si which is yours as well, but the preferences on the front dont match). However, taking the super ENTP apart since it disagrees with the model (but its super cool!), in order to force you a type, its either INFP or INTP. Since Fi is always higher than Ti, its an INFP by forcing. However, its very different from an INFP description. No type description can get you accurately and I cant create an Hybrid description because the balance makes impossible to create an hybrid description. I know I might not have helped, but, well by forcing objectively its INFP (and thats subject to change overtime or not) or super ENTP by coolest alternative.

[MENTION=7]Totenkindly[/MENTION]

N-S
Ni+Ne>>Si+Se
Preference for intuition without a single 1% of doubt.

T-N
Ti+Te>Fi+Fe
Preference for thinking, matches.

I-E
Ti+Ni>Te+Fe
Preference for introversion, matches.

P-J
Ti+Ne=Ni+Te
No preference. Using the complete relation doesnt change much. But typefinder says its P. I think its a failure of method, but it is only slightly (method says x when its P; But I think that failure comes from the high preference for intuition).

Se vs Si
Very slightly preference for Si.

Ne vs Ni
Preference for Ni.

Te vs Ti
Preference for Ti. Expected for INTP and INFP in my "model".

Fe vs Fi
Slightly preference for Fi. Unexpected for both INTP and INFP.

Final saying: INTP, to be more precise Ni-Ti INTP (I already saw Ni-Ti INTP type in INTP forum), with some INTJ traits coming from Ni and typoC might missed INFP/INFJ traits.

Hybrid description:
"Easily able to see ten steps ahead and predict what might happen in the future. Tend to experience their inner world as constantly fluctuating. Has insatiable thirst for knowledge and learning. Prize rationality and objectivity. use their intuition to find patterns, underlying principles, and ideas, to construct theories and frameworks, and to form connections as they talk, write, or create. It can make them seem quite "rambley" at times as they can jump from topic to topic based on the connections they're making in the moment rather than following a more linear path of conversation." (basically, INTP with Ni).

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION]

I think you're spot on with this, and I'm very curious about your finalized results of your theory. For the self-typing, I agree on xNxx, and yeah it doesn't make things easy in MBTI communities. You're supposed to have 1 set of cognitive functions for your entire life, aren't you? I'm not sure how to deal with it, I don't want to see myself as an weird anomaly that doesn't fit in, but forcing a specific type is also an inauthentic representation. My own take on this is to completely reject functional stacks, functions could be developed independently, according to situation and personal preference, and for most people it just happens that they prefer 2 functions which they use all the time, however I'm also aware that this may simply be a band-aid fix to rationalize my own struggles with typing. And honestly, it feels kinda shitty. I guess there is a significant number of people who take MBTI tests to find like-minded individuals who think in a similar manner, and then there's me who's kinda left out of it. On the other hand, it's kinda fascinating how I seem to fit into so many different types, at least on a superficial level. Anyway, thanks for that detailed analysis and I think it was really accurate, you clearly have a talent for this.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION]

I think you're spot on with this, and I'm very curious about your finalized results of your theory. For the self-typing, I agree on xNxx, and yeah it doesn't make things easy in MBTI communities. You're supposed to have 1 set of cognitive functions for your entire life, aren't you? I'm not sure how to deal with it, I don't want to see myself as an weird anomaly that doesn't fit in, but forcing a specific type is also an inauthentic representation. My own take on this is to completely reject functional stacks, functions could be developed independently, according to situation and personal preference, and for most people it just happens that they prefer 2 functions which they use all the time, however I'm also aware that this may simply be a band-aid fix to rationalize my own struggles with typing. And honestly, it feels kinda shitty. I guess there is a significant number of people who take MBTI tests to find like-minded individuals who think in a similar manner, and then there's me who's kinda left out of it. On the other hand, it's kinda fascinating how I seem to fit into so many different types, at least on a superficial level. Anyway, thanks for that detailed analysis and I think it was really accurate, you clearly have a talent for this.

Thanks.
The idea that you are supposed to have one fixed cognitive functions for your entire life has been more or less proven wrong - or, at least, no one ever find one that consistently works so far. Also, the 'x' is not rare, just have a look in this thread and you will see me displaying x in the final saying of several other people (and then forcing a fit). Also, this quote is a good read:
reckful said:
Isabel Myers allowed for the possibility of middleness on all four MBTI dimensions, and in at least one of the early versions of the MBTI, it was possible to get an "x" on any dimension. The current version assigns people a (tentative) type on each dimension, but that's a very different thing from saying that it isn't possible for someone not to have a preference — and the MBTI Manual specifically notes that someone with a score near the middle is someone who has essentially "split the vote" rather than offered much evidence of a preference. What's more, the recent "Step II" version of the MBTI has five subscales for each dimension, and it's possible to come out on the E side (for example) of some of them and the I side of the rest.

As a final note, and speaking of Jung and the MBTI, your references to the tertiary function make it clear that you're a subscriber to the Harold Grant function stack, and just in case you're not aware, that model is inconsistent with both Jung and Myers, and has never been endorsed by the official MBTI folks — and for good reason: namely, that unlike the respectable districts of the MBTI, the Grant function stack has no substantial body of evidence behind it, and should probably be considered all but disproven at this point. In 50 years of correlating the types with countless personality-related things (both internal and external), the patterns associated with those HaroldGrantian function axes have stubbornly failed to show up.

The Grant Function Stack is the fixed cognitive function stack we popularly know, for example, Ni-Te-Fi-Se for INTJ. There are other alternative fixed cognitive function stack, even Jung had one, none of them seem to work out. There is a big read about it here:
https://www.capt.org/research/article/JPT_Vol69_0109.pdf
If you look for MBTI in Google Scholar most, if not all, of the articles about it wont involve function stacks. My idea in terms of philosophy is that we dont need to discard cognitive functions (since the cognitive functions themselves, on their own, are not disproven at any point, but neither proven), but rather discard the idea to have a fixed cognitive function stack, but rather a flexible one (that needs to full fill relations in order to fit a type, for example, intuitive is the relation Ni+Ne>Se+Si), and that we could use our own cognitive function stacks (that are our very own, since the probability of someone showing up with the exactly order we have is very low) to understand us deeper and gather more information about ourselves than the 4-letter code gives. For example, in your case having a medium-high Ni and Fi, and medium-low Si gives you more information than just stating that you are N alone (the idea is meant to complement and not to compete against 4-letter code MBTI).

I dont think you should try to fit, although you could. Your situation is not unnatural, but, in my own experience gathering several cognitive function stacks for building stats, having 3 Xs is very rare (and the most common triple X type in the tests is IXXX). You are not the first xNxx I saw although (but dont ask me who, I dont know, but I saw someone with xNxx). You could try big five, which is the MBTI alternative (MBTI arrogant alternative that claims a superiority that doesnt exist; But its an interesting alternative), since it has some different criterias (but it works with superiority/inferiority in some criterias whereas MBTI works always with pros and cons) you could find more clear preferences in there.