• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

["Experiment"] What´s your MBTI and cognitive functions preferences?

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I am trying to create a new point of view in MBTI and cognitive functions, and, for the improvement of that view that I will share more details in the future it would be better to have an "experiment" or experience. So, the more people answer here, the better.

I ask you to answer honestly one MBTI questionarie that only analyses the 4-letter code (dichotomy) and then, right after, one questionarie that evaluates cognitive function stacking, and post both results.

I recommend truity or 16P test for the 4-letter code:

Personality Tests of Myers & Briggs' 16 Types | Truity

Free Personality Test

| 16Personalities

For the cognitive functions, I recommend either Dario Nardi test or Typology Central:

Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

Typology Central Jung Personality Test

Example:

It is important that both tests are done in the same day at least!
Then, depending on the cases, I will come with a different description and what type you would be in this new point of view/system (shouldnt differ much from the tests). It wont be a rich text, just an hybrid text mostly.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Truity: INF?

16: Advocate
INFJ-T

14%
86%
EXTRAVERTED
INTROVERTED

70%
30%
INTUITIVE
OBSERVANT

15%
85%
THINKING
FEELING

54%
46%
JUDGING
PROSPECTING

43%
57%
ASSERTIVE
TURBULENT

Keys: Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************** (38)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************** (26.8)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************** (18.5)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************** (18.6)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************* (19.4)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************************** (42.9)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************************************** (52.2)
excellent use

TypoC: fi 11 > ne 5 > fe 1 > si -1 > se -3 > ni -4 = te -4 > ti -5

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
TypoC and Dario Nardi had very different results for Si and some different results in Ne and Fe.

N-S
Ne+Ni<>Se+Si
In keys2cognition indicates preference for sensor because of Se+Si>Ne+Ni, while in TypoC indicates preference for intuition, because in there Ne+Ni>Se+Si. So, since one test contradicts the other, for now Id say its inconclusive, but in 16P and truity indicates that the TypoC test got it right and keys2cognition got it wrong.

T-F
Fi+Fe>Te+Ti
Very clear preference for feeling in both TypoC and Keys2cognition.
It matches 16P translation of very high percentage of Feeling.

I-E
Fi+Ni+Si+Ti>Se+Fe+Te+Ne
In keys2cognition indicates preference for introversion while in typoC there is no clear preference. So, small preference for introversion. It partially matches 16P, because 16P indicates very high preference for introversion.

J-P
Fi+Ne+Se+Ti>Fe+Ni+Te+Si
Preference for perceveing in TypoC and slightly preference for perceveing in keys2cognition.

Se vs Si
Preference for Si. Matches cognitive function stacking INFP.

Te vs Ti
No clear preference.

Ne vs Ni
Preference for Ne. Matches cognitive function stacking INFP.

Fi vs Fe
Prefence for Fi. Matches cognitive function stacking INFP.

My final saying: INFP, with a high preference for F that make strong Fe. The strong Fe translate as some INFJs traits.

The hybrid text (remember, its hybrid, it will lack a lit bit of cohesion), see if it matches you:

"They tend to be very considerate of others, and may take a long time to mull over their own beliefs to make sure they seem right. The values-refining process can take quite a bit of time and requires mental solitude. Generally puts authenticity in high esteem and is repulsed by anything that seems fabricated or shallow.
This means they use their intuition to find patterns, underlying principles, and ideas, and to form connections as they talk, write, or create. They flourishe when given new, interesting concepts to consider and consistently seeks out new inspiration from the outside world. (..) This may look like having discussions with others who are also open to exploring the possibilities of a topic, or doing a lot of self-expression through writing or an art form.
They might have “gut instincts” about a person or situation. It picks up on their vibes and what their thoughts and feelings might be."

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I strongly think that 16P is a Big 5 test disguised as an MBTI test.

Truity:
INTP
I 59%
N 59%
T 58%
P 64%

16P
INTP-T
I 85%
N 52%
T 68%
P 58%
-T 72%

K2Cog ISTP (this test types me differently every time I take it. Common results are INTP, ISTJ, ENTP, ISTP, ESTJ)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************* (33.4)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************************** (41.4)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************** (28.1)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******* (7.9)
unused
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************************** (40.3)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************************************** (51.7)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************** (14.8)
unused

TypoC
INTP
Ti>Te>Ne>Ni=Fe>Si>Se>Fi
Ti +6
Te +3
Ne +2
Ni +1
Fe +1
Si 0
Se -6
Fi -7

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Thank you! I like how you are analyzing the results and hope you have many more responses from others.

One thing about the Keys 2 Cognition test is that it tells you "Indicate how often you do skillfully what the phrase describes" but... you can be skillful at functions you don't prefer, so I wonder how much that made those results vary for me from the TypoC results.

I think your hybrid text is spot on.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
16 Types: INTJ-T

Truity: INTJ

Forum Test: INTJ

I'm tired so I'll stop here. Lol, me, and INTJ. What a joke

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Truity test results:

64% Introverted
78% Intuitive
65% Feeling
58% Judging

Cognitive functions test:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *************** (15.9)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************* (31)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************** (28)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************************** (39)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.2)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31.7)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.8)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************************** (40.2)
excellent use

Honeydew

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFJ
Your dominant energy style is Introversion.

Your responses were 70% consistent with a preference for Introversion, and 30% consistent with a preference for Extraversion.

Your cognitive style is blended, with a slight preference for Sensing.

Your responses were 53% consistent with a preference for Sensing, and 47% consistent with a preference for Intuition.

Your dominant values style is Feeling.

25%THINKING 75% FEELING

As a Feeler, you are driven by values of compassion, altruism, and cooperation. You tend to put the needs of others above your own, and always consider how to care for the people around you. You look for ways to work together with other people and accommodate them, and feel most comfortable in an environment of positive emotions.

Your dominant life management style is Judging.

32% PERCEIVING 68% JUDGING
As a Judger, you prefer to approach your life with a sense of structure and order. You like things planned and scheduled, and dislike unexpected changes. You tend to maintain systems of organization appreciate structured environments. It is important to you to follow through on your promises, and you consider yourself responsible and reliable.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=29978]Methylene[/MENTION]

N-S
Ne+Ni??Se+Si
Inconclusive, since Keys2cognition and TypoC disagrees with each other (that issue is test-related and not this alternative method related). Also, from 16P and truity its close to each other. Looking towards all your results makes me think you are ambivalent and have no preference.

T-F
Te+Ti>Fe+Fi
Strong preference for Thinking, that proceeds in all 4 tests (except truity).

I-E
Ni+Ti+Fi+Si=Se+Te+Fe+Ne
There is no preference for introversion or extroversion on function stacks, but there is a preference for introversion on the 4-letter texts. It is a visible failure of my method here. Ill take not for further investigation.

J-P
Si+Ni+Te+Fe??Se+Ne+Ti+Fi
Again, typoC and keys2cognition tests disagrees with each other. Truity and 16P shows slightly preference for Perceveing although.

The only conclusive trait in all tests is that you have preference for thinking (xxTx)
But if we take the cognitive function stacks tests out, it seems IxTP. I dont see a one very specific type fitting on your case. Its interesting to note that your preference between Se or Si, Ne or Ni is quite clear although.

Se or Si
Preference for Si over Se. Matches with cognitive function stacking INTP (and it doesnt for ISTP)

Ne or Ni
Preference for Ne over Ni. Matches with cognitive function stacking INTP (and it doesnt for ISTP)

Te or Ti
Preference for Ti over Te. Matches with cognitive function stacking INTP and ISTP. Also, my method states tendency for preference for Ti over Te for ISTP and INTP.

Fe or Fi
Preference for Fe over Fi. The cognitive function stacking for INTP and ISTP is inconclusive on this one. However, for the alternative method it was expected preference for Fi over Fe.

My final saying: IxTP, but forcing a pick, INTP, but its a INTP quite different from the “regular” INTP type in the cognitive function stacking. Its quite difficult to say anything about the intuition vs sensing aspect, and it is interesting that for k2g you are a clear sensor (although that seems a tests fault). T is quite high pronounced, and when T/F or N/S cognitive function stacking (Grant Function Stack) tends to fail, so I recommend you to avoid taking descriptions of secondary and tertiary functions for INTP seriously (because there is no preference for N or S). However I can still create an hybrid description for you, here it is:

“Make decisions based on logical analysis done over time. Prize rationality and objectivity. It also drives insatiable thirst for knowledge and learning. Operate efficiently in all areas of life. If a decision is needed in the moment, rely on what makes the most sense objectively. Tends to integrate between the pratice and theory.”

[MENTION=15533]Ten[/MENTION]nebris

I need you to answer truity or 16P AND keys2cognition or typoC test. Or all 4 tests. The trick here is having one cognitive function test and one test that doesnt use cognitive functions at the same time, só I can compare them. So, I need you to post truity or 16P results, and, well, since they wont be the same day it will be a little bit less accurate.

[MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION]

No problem, you dont need to complete all 4 tests. But in the fórum test there are 8 cognitive functions and 7 numbers, and well although Ill continue that is going to compromise a little bit the analysis.

N-S
Ni+Ne>Si+Se
Clear preference for intuition. Matches with 16P and truity.

T-F
Te+Ti>Fe+Fi
Very clear preference for thinking. Matches with 16P and truity. A little detail: Comparing 16P and truity, plus giving a more complicated analysis from the J-P sum, your Fi in specific seems a little bit underestimated.

I-E
Ti+Ni+Fi+Si>Ne+Fe+Te+Se
This part is compromised because of the lacking number, but from the tests there is a high preference for Introversion.

P-J
Te+Fe+Si+Ni>Ne+Se+Ti+Fi
Its possible to see a clear preference for judging even without the lacking number. Matches with the other 2 tests.

Se vs Si

Slightly preference for Se. Cognitive function stacking (Grant Cognitive Function Stack – GFS) for INTJ is not defined. In my “alternative model”, INTJ has a tendency to prefer Si over Se, but thats not a must.

Fe vs Fi
Slightly preference for Fe. But taking in account that Fi is slightly underestimated, you seem to have no preference in this case.

Te vs Ti
No preference for Te or Ti. INTJ is expected in GFS for having preference for Te over Ti.

Ne vs Ni

Preference for Ni over Ne. INTJ is expected both in GFS and “alternative model” to have preference for Ni over Ne.

My final saying: INTJ indeed. “Lol, me, INTJ, what a joke”, you dont see your self as INTJ or you dont like being INTJ? If it is the later, I have good news. Both Myers and Jung admited that type can change overtime (although lots of people insist that it doesnt), and thats one reason for MBTI being slightly inconsistent (you can change type over the years). Its one of the reasons I ask to tests be done by the same day.

But continuing, its different from the INTJ from GFS. The fact that you dont have a preference between Te and Ti gives you some INTP traits, and makes P-J closer. Also, there is no tertiary Fi. So, the hybrid text is:

“Easily able to see ten steps ahead and predict what might happen in the future because. Able to access many parts of the brain at once to find an optimal solution to new problems. Operate efficiently in all areas of life. If a decision is needed in the moment, will rely on what makes the most sense objectively. Drive for knowledge and general focus on intellectual pursuits. Very strong sense of internal stability, have a high need for precise language, and they can often articulate themselves very well when want to. Has sudden “lightbulb” moments where an idea strikes them out of nowhere as talking. Can easily get drained if they have to actively engage with the people or the world around them for long periods of time.”

[MENTION=6689]Polaris[/MENTION]

I-E
Ti+Fi+Ni+Si>>Se+Ne+Te+Fe
Very clear preference for introversion. Matches with truity.

N-S
Ne+Ni>>Se+Si
Very clear preference for intuition. Matches with truity.

T-F

Fi+Fe>Ti+Te
Clear preference for feeling. Matches with truity.

J-P
Fe+Te+Ni+Si>Ti+Fi+Ne+Se
Preference for Judging, but not pronounced. Matches with truity.

Se vs Si
Preference for Si over Se. For my “alternative model” there is a tendency for preference for Si over Se for INFJ. For cognitive function stacking (Grant Function Stack – GFS) that preference matches for INFP (for INFJ it doesnt state).

Ni vs Ne
Preference for Ni over Ne. Thats expected for INFJ to both my alternative theory and GFS.

Te vs Ti
Small preference for Ti. Thats expected to INFJ in GFS.

Fi vs Fe
Preference for Fi. This is not expected for INFJ in GFS (my alternative theory doesnt state that INFJ cant have a preference for Fi although).

Type: INFJ for my model and INFJ for my final saying. However, this preference for Fi over Fe explains why the J-P are more close to each other and give you some INFP traits (why the preference for J is only slightly). You should see some of yourself in the INFP description. It actually changes a lot description, since that mades you a INFJ with Ni and Fi strong. Your case quite reinforces my alternative point of view and how much people inside a certain type can vary by each other. Hybrid text:

“Tend to experience their inner world as constantly fluctuating. Tend to be very considerate of others, and may take a long time to mull over their own beliefs to make sure they seem right. Generally puts authenticity in high esteem and is repulsed by anything that seems fabricated or shallow. Tend to have a solid sense of ‘right’ and ‘wrong’. Analyzes information and seeks truthful answers to all of life’s questions. Can experience the outer world as overwhelming and stressful if they spend too much time actively taking in outside stimulus, or if real world facts and data escalate to an intensity that demands full focus. ”

Phew! Take me while to write the post (started yesterday, stopped and I got it done today) but its worth it! Thanks for the answer, need even more so I can get several interesting cases and analyses the failures to see if I can get a theory fix. Ah, I will post the source from where I am hybridizing texts soon, some might already know. I had to put the source and the "theory" about this for later.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION]
I mostly agree. But I have to say that I think that the description of tert Si or in general the function description is a lot accurate to me, more than aux Se or tert Ni. Ne, it depends. I feel like I'm more grounded than what the descriptions say, but I still can feel it work.
I think that the high results for Se (as opposed to zero Ni) can be a result of counterphobic tendencies, but it depends on the test and the kind of questions being asked. K2G is mostly focused on the "sees possibilities in real life" approach, while Typoc on volitional tendencies.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFP-T

Extroverted= 53%
Introverted= 47%

Intuitive= 91%
Sensing= 9%

Thinking= 44%
Feeling= 56%

Judging= 39%
Prospecting= 61%

Assertive= 48%
Turbulent= 52%

Cognitive Process
Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se)
****************** (18.5)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si)
*************** (15.1)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne)
********************************************** (46.8)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni)
******************************* (31.7)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te)
*************************** (27.3)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti)
****************************** (30.6)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe)
****************************** (30.5)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi)
*************************************** (39.7)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP
Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.
If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFP, or ENTP

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION]

I-E
Fe+Te+Se+Ne>Fi+Ti+Ni+Si
Slightly preference for extraversion. Matches with 16P.

N-S
Ne+Ni>Se+Si
Clear preference for intuition. Matches with 16P.

T-F
Fe+Fi>Te+Ti
Preference for feeling. Matches with 16P.

J-P
Fi+Ti+Se+Ne>Fe+Te+Ni+Si
Very clear preference for perceveing. Matches with 16P.

Se vs Si
Slightly preference for Se. As expected for ENFP in cognitive function stack (Grant Cognitive Function Stack – GFS) and my “alternative theory”.

Ne vs Ni
Preference for Ne. As expected for ENFP both from my “alternative theory” and GFS.

Te vs Ti
Preference for Ti. The expected for GFS is ENFP having preference for Te over Ti (aka tertiary Te).

Fe vs Fi
Preference for Ti. As expected for ENFP in GFS.

My final saying: For the alternative theory, its XNFP, but forcing a pick, ENFP. Actually, its the “legendary” ambiverted ENFP, the introverted extroverted ENFP from ambiversion topic (although that happens for a different reason than the Ne-introversion claiming). The description is close enough to the normal ENFP and in this case my hybrid text would be a 80-90% ENFP description, só its not worth generating it. But the difference here is the preference for Ti over Te, there is no clear tertiary function (the idea of tertiary function quite doesnt apply here and for me thats super fine) and the ambiversion that its quite complex to explain (varied factors) but its not related to Ne.

I mostly agree. But I have to say that I think that the description of tert Si or in general the function description is a lot accurate to me, more than aux Se or tert Ni. Ne, it depends. I feel like I'm more grounded than what the descriptions say, but I still can feel it work.
I think that the high results for Se (as opposed to zero Ni) can be a result of counterphobic tendencies, but it depends on the test and the kind of questions being asked. K2G is mostly focused on the "sees possibilities in real life" approach, while Typoc on volitional tendencies.

In your case the Se, Si, Ne and Ni are quite different from test to test, so its difficult to know which one is tertiary or even if there is a tertiary at all. You are more grounded than INTP descriptions for sure, but not grounded enough to ISTP, and that translate as your ambivalence in N-S. Even if K2G and TypoC have different philosophies they should match more each other It is a little bit too soon to really say it, but the truity and 16P has been matching very close to each other in almost or in all cases so far, while K2G and TypoC has been generating different results.
But, did you catch Si on my description? That shouldnt happen, because since I couldnt differentiate Se,Si,Ni or Ne I ignored all these functions in your description (and thats its the shortest one so far).

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION]

I-E
Fe+Te+Se+Ne>Fi+Ti+Ni+Si
Slightly preference for extraversion. Matches with 16P.

N-S
Ne+Ni>Se+Si
Clear preference for intuition. Matches with 16P.

T-F
Fe+Fi>Te+Ti
Preference for feeling. Matches with 16P.

J-P
Fi+Ti+Se+Ne>Fe+Te+Ni+Si
Very clear preference for perceveing. Matches with 16P.

Se vs Si
Slightly preference for Se. As expected for ENFP in cognitive function stack (Grant Cognitive Function Stack – GFS) and my “alternative theory”.

Ne vs Ni
Preference for Ne. As expected for ENFP both from my “alternative theory” and GFS.

Te vs Ti
Preference for Ti. The expected for GFS is ENFP having preference for Te over Ti (aka tertiary Te).

Fe vs Fi
Preference for Ti. As expected for ENFP in GFS.

My final saying: For the alternative theory, its XNFP, but forcing a pick, ENFP. Actually, its the “legendary” ambiverted ENFP, the introverted extroverted ENFP from ambiversion topic (although that happens for a different reason than the Ne-introversion claiming). The description is close enough to the normal ENFP and in this case my hybrid text would be a 80-90% ENFP description, só its not worth generating it. But the difference here is the preference for Ti over Te, there is no clear tertiary function (the idea of tertiary function quite doesnt apply here and for me thats super fine) and the ambiversion that its quite complex to explain (varied factors) but its not related to Ne.

In your case the Se, Si, Ne and Ni are quite different from test to test, so its difficult to know which one is tertiary or even if there is a tertiary at all. You are more grounded than INTP descriptions for sure, but not grounded enough to ISTP, and that translate as your ambivalence in N-S. Even if K2G and TypoC have different philosophies they should match more each other It is a little bit too soon to really say it, but the truity and 16P has been matching very close to each other in almost or in all cases so far, while K2G and TypoC has been generating different results.
But, did you catch Si on my description? That shouldnt happen, because since I couldnt differentiate Se,Si,Ni or Ne I ignored all these functions in your description (and thats its the shortest one so far).

Even you said that I had a clear preference for the Ne/Si axis, in spite of what the tests said. With "description", I didn't mean your description, but the one of the function and the axis in general.
I think that at times, investigation and dialogue help sorting things out better than just tests. They're handy for having a general idea, though.
That being said, I think I just have a strong Si and, as I said, in tests are other traits that get confused as Se. The main argument supporting this, is that I have no Ni, I think it's apparent. So, I'd either be a really immature ESTP, or that's it. I agree that from the outside I look like some sort of an IxTP hybrid, but I'm trying to explain why, as I think that the dynamics or tert Si and of the function in general have helped me sort out my type.
That's also where Socionics helped me. I have Alpha quadra dinamics in groups, and a Childlike romance style over Aggressor or Beta.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting an entire analysis, what a treat! Thank you for taking the time to do this. I added spoiler bars for spaceing constraints

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Truity: INFP

16P: ISFP-T

K2C: ISFP

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting an entire analysis, what a treat! Thank you for taking the time to do this. I added spoiler bars for spaceing constraints

Ill answer you on spoiler either.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=37553]LittleCat[/MENTION]

I-E
Fi+Ni+Ti+Si>Te+Ne+Se+Fe
Slightly preference for Introversion. Partially matches with 16P and truity.

S-N
Se+Si>Ne+Ni
Preference for sensing. Matches with 16P and it doesnt matches with truity.

T-F
Fe+Fi>Te+Ti
Clear preference for feeling. Matches with 16P and truity.

J-P
Fi+Ti+Se+Ne>Te+Fe+Si+Ni
Clear preference for Perceveing. Matches with 16P and truity.

Se or Si
Slightly preference for Si over Se (almost no preference). In the regular cognitive function stack (Te-Ni-Se-Fi) (Grant cognitive Function Stack - GFS) ISFP is expected to prefer Se over Si.

Ne or Ni
Preference for Ne over Ni. In GFS, ISFP is expected to prefer Ni over Ne.

Te or Ti
Preference for Te over Ti. In GFS, ISFP is expected to prefer Ti over Te, and in my alternative theory, there is a tendency, but not a law, for the same.

Fi or Fe
Preference for Fi over Fe. As expected for ISFP in both my alternative theory and GFS.

My final saying: ISFP. But different from regular ISFP (and I see how thats makes some tests go to INFP). There is preference for Ni over Ne, so, that tertiary Ni doesnt apply here. There is preference for Si over Se slightly, that invalidates the secondary Se. All these things brings you some INFP traits. Here is the hybrid description text:
"Tend to be very considerate of others, and may take a long time to mull over their own beliefs to make sure they seem right. Generally puts authenticity in high esteem and is repulsed by anything that seems fabricated or shallow. Tend to have a solid sense of ‘right’ and ‘wrong’. A lot of their perception in these cases is based on their personal experiences. Use their senses to understand the world around them. Live in the moment and prefer dealing with things that are real and solid over the purely hypothetical. In particular, they remember their impressions of experiences they’ve had. They learn straightforward, practical systems, rules, and strategies with ease and grace. When coming up with an idea to execute a project, can take a lot of details gathered from previous experience and put them together to form a really great concept. Has a sudden “lightbulb” moments where an idea strikes them out of nowhere as they’re talking. Enjoy taking disparate things and thoughts and gluing them together to see what happens. Might have trouble when asked to analyze complex theoretical problems in their head—i.e. intricate math equations."

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you for taking the time to analyze my results and for replying so quickly too! You're amazing!
If there's any truth to the K2C ratings, and I did answer as honestly as I could, the only explanation I can think of is the dearth of SPs/NJs in my life while I drown in SJs everywhere and tend to attract NPs as friends and partners. I'd thought it was just my Ni bullying my Se into submission.
The hybrid description fits pretty well, as far as I can tell.
Thanks again!!

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Truity
(INTX? How do you guys get the results? All I've got is the below and a request to pay 29 bucks.)
You love ideas, theories, and complex concepts
You analyze things logically and objectively
You are independent, unconventional, and do not care what others think
You think like a scientist and question everything
You have little patience for people who are intellectually inferior

TypoC
INFP
Fi>Ni>Ne>Te=Ti>Si>Se>Fe