User Tag List

Robos Husband ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’‹ Amethyst Archon's Avatar
    Enneagram
    712 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    7w6 1w9 2w3 Saugine Pisces Sun,Libra Moon, Libra Rising

My Dear Lady Lavender

You are my heart and my soul and my love. You make me feel complete and whole. In my soul garden you are the prettiest sweetest little daisy there and yet the boldest rose at the same time. I love you so much princess <3.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Im a Leo, and my BF is a scorpio.

65%

FORMIDABLE COUPLE!!
    You make an energetic couple with your high spirited behaviour. Both of you are extremely romantic and emotional. On the downside, Your high spirited attitude can break into high drama, arguments and vengefulness.

SCORPIO is very dedicated, loyal while LEO is generous and loves to always be in the limelight. SCORPIO wants to be in control in your relationship while LEO wants to be the leader and decision maker. This battle of egos may well be the only reason of your relationship not going the distance. However, if both of you hold onto your unequivocal commitment then your relationship will see an eventual success.

"High energy" is a good way to describe us. Anyone that sees us interact finds is funny but also annoying at times. Our egos clash quite a bit, but its also a lot of fun at the best of times.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

No shit.
    All of my closest love/hate relationships have been with Capricorns. They are reliable...at sucking the joy out of life.

GEMINI Yuu

CAPRICORN Goaty Mcgoatface

STAY AWAY IF POSSIBLE!!

A lovable relation can be tampered because of the highly ambitious and outgoing personality of the Gemini. Though Capricorn can be adaptable, they are much slower than Gemini to accept reality. While Gemini is imaginative, they happen to be more realistic compared to Capricorn.

The difference of ideas could spurt fights, but adjustments can be made to make this relation work through.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    No shit.
    All of my closest love/hate relationships have been with Capricorns. They are reliable...at sucking the joy out of life.

GEMINI Yuu

CAPRICORN Goaty Mcgoatface

STAY AWAY IF POSSIBLE!!

A lovable relation can be tampered because of the highly ambitious and outgoing personality of the Gemini. Though Capricorn can be adaptable, they are much slower than Gemini to accept reality. While Gemini is imaginative, they happen to be more realistic compared to Capricorn.

The difference of ideas could spurt fights, but adjustments can be made to make this relation work through.
    Gemini... my ancient nemesis. So much makes sense now.
    I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

RELATION OF HARMONY AND FULFILMENT!
    Excellent!! You both have a great understanding for each other and both of you bond together well in love. Together as a couple, you will be successful as both possess a great emotional support for each other. There is a lot in common in your relationship, and the intensity and depth in your intimate love match will delight you.

You both share a soft spot for the magic of love. There is a lot of live empathy and passion in your relationship, and this will keep your ties strong.

Calm down.
    ุงู„ุฎูŽูŠู„ู ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ูŽูŠู„ู ูˆูŽุงู„ุจูŽูŠุฏุงุกู ุชูŽุนุฑูููู†ูŠ *** ูˆูŽุงู„ุณูŽูŠูู ูˆูŽุงู„ุฑูู…ุญู ูˆูŽุงู„ู‚ูุฑุทุงุณู ูˆูŽุงู„ู‚ูŽู„ูŽู…ู
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

MBTI
    IxxP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Aquarius Cancer 83%

MAKING OF A GREAT RELATIONSHIP!

Hey, stick on together! For the moody Cancer and ever determined Aquarius, usually we feel that things may not go smoothly. Hey, but this you guys proved it wrong! This relationship is set on rock and since you both understand each other very well, together this sweet boat will sail past storms.

It is true that Aquarius can never settle for any imperfections, but if they learn how to control their stubbornness- Cancer will find it easier to adjust to changes one at a time.

(Since weโ€™re both cusps, I tried each possible combination:

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

92% Soulmates
    The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience. Patience means restraining one's inclinations. There are seven emotions: joy, anger, anxiety, adoration, grief, fear, and hate, and if a man does not give way to these he can be called patient. I am not as strong as I might be, but I have long known and practiced patience. And if my descendants wish to be as I am, they must study patience.

Ieyasu Tokugawa

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxFJ

61% Formidable Couple

That explains a lot