• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cheesy Romantic Test

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im a Leo, and my BF is a scorpio.

65%

FORMIDABLE COUPLE!!
You make an energetic couple with your high spirited behaviour. Both of you are extremely romantic and emotional. On the downside, Your high spirited attitude can break into high drama, arguments and vengefulness.

SCORPIO is very dedicated, loyal while LEO is generous and loves to always be in the limelight. SCORPIO wants to be in control in your relationship while LEO wants to be the leader and decision maker. This battle of egos may well be the only reason of your relationship not going the distance. However, if both of you hold onto your unequivocal commitment then your relationship will see an eventual success.

"High energy" is a good way to describe us. Anyone that sees us interact finds is funny but also annoying at times. Our egos clash quite a bit, but its also a lot of fun at the best of times.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
No shit.
All of my closest love/hate relationships have been with Capricorns. They are reliable...at sucking the joy out of life.

GEMINI Yuu

CAPRICORN Goaty Mcgoatface

STAY AWAY IF POSSIBLE!!

A lovable relation can be tampered because of the highly ambitious and outgoing personality of the Gemini. Though Capricorn can be adaptable, they are much slower than Gemini to accept reality. While Gemini is imaginative, they happen to be more realistic compared to Capricorn.

The difference of ideas could spurt fights, but adjustments can be made to make this relation work through.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
No shit.
All of my closest love/hate relationships have been with Capricorns. They are reliable...at sucking the joy out of life.

GEMINI Yuu

CAPRICORN Goaty Mcgoatface

STAY AWAY IF POSSIBLE!!

A lovable relation can be tampered because of the highly ambitious and outgoing personality of the Gemini. Though Capricorn can be adaptable, they are much slower than Gemini to accept reality. While Gemini is imaginative, they happen to be more realistic compared to Capricorn.

The difference of ideas could spurt fights, but adjustments can be made to make this relation work through.

Gemini... my ancient nemesis. So much makes sense now.
24233ba1a039392d182702d9c911d005.gif

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
RELATION OF HARMONY AND FULFILMENT!
Excellent!! You both have a great understanding for each other and both of you bond together well in love. Together as a couple, you will be successful as both possess a great emotional support for each other. There is a lot in common in your relationship, and the intensity and depth in your intimate love match will delight you.

You both share a soft spot for the magic of love. There is a lot of live empathy and passion in your relationship, and this will keep your ties strong.

Calm down.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aquarius Cancer 83%

MAKING OF A GREAT RELATIONSHIP!

Hey, stick on together! For the moody Cancer and ever determined Aquarius, usually we feel that things may not go smoothly. Hey, but this you guys proved it wrong! This relationship is set on rock and since you both understand each other very well, together this sweet boat will sail past storms.

It is true that Aquarius can never settle for any imperfections, but if they learn how to control their stubbornness- Cancer will find it easier to adjust to changes one at a time.

(Since we’re both cusps, I tried each possible combination:

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
92% Soulmates