• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Truity Love Match Type Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You know it: Which Personality Type is Your Love Match?

Your Ideal Mate is an ENFP

DAwv3BN.jpg

Few other personality types bring as much energy and enthusiasm to relationship building as ENFPs. Positive affirmations and expressions of love are their specialties, and they will delight romantic companions with their willingness and ability to speak openly and eloquently about their deepest emotions and feelings. ENFPs bring a lot of assets to the table that can promote healthy, lasting relationships, including creativity, idealism, flexibility, emotional sensitivity, an optimistic outlook and highly developed motivational skills. When ENFPs see the possibility of a love connection, they become like men and women on a mission, determined to construct the most rewarding relationships possible.

ENFPs are profusely communicative and affectionate with their partners, believing a romantic relationship will only thrive if each person showers the other with adoration and affection on a regular basis. It might seem like they’re overdoing it at times, but ENFPs believe love must be nurtured and cared for if it is to remain vital and alive. And for the most part they are absolutely right!

The Downsides

Sometimes ENFPs can overwhelm their partners with their eagerness to know everything and to be involved in every aspect of their lives. In theory, ENFPs are happy to give their loved ones some space, but on occasion their hands-on approach to relationship building and maintenance can be too much for even the most patient person to handle. Obviously ENFPs mean well, but every once in a while they can overwhelm even the most appreciative mates with an abundance of caring and concern.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Ideal Mate is an INFP
Post to your blog or site Share this on Facebook Share this on Twitter

Idealistic and romantic to the core, INFPs see the people they love as the sun, the moon and the stars all rolled up into one. But this warm, gentle and empathic personality type doesn’t become disillusioned when they find out the objects of their affection are flawed human beings after all. INFPs see only the good in the men and women they connect with romantically, and they will encourage their partners to believe in themselves and follow their dreams wherever they may lead. Despite their quiet demeanors, INFPs are not shy about showing affection and will frequently shower their adored ones with special gifts, romantic gestures or poetic words of love.

INFPs are emotionally perceptive and often quite gifted at reading partners’ thoughts and emotions—which can be disconcerting or touching depending on the circumstances. They dislike conflict and will try to avoid it at all costs—and this is especially true in their romantic relationships. INFPs are slow to trust but completely loyal and devoted once they do, and while it can take potential love interests some time to break through their walls, great rewards often wait for those who make it through.

The Downsides
While they don’t become disenchanted with the people they care about, INFPs occasionally feel discouraged and beaten down by the cruelty and heartlessness of the world. They are idealistic dreamers, and that type has a strong tendency to slip into depression or melancholy from time to time. As sensitive as they are, INFPs can experience extreme distress when conflicts or confrontations take place, and because they are so easily hurt and offended, it is necessary to tread lightly when offering them “constructive” criticism.

Where to Find Your INFP Mate
INFPs are often artistic, creative types. Try scoping out museums, art classes, and alternative or classical music performances to find the INFP of your dreams. INFPs also tend to be enthusiastic readers, and while keeping one's nose stuck in a book doesn't necessarily invite romance, you might be able to worm your way into an INFP's heart by joining a book group or frequenting your local library or bookstore.

In college, INFPs can often be found in arts, literature and social science classes. In the workplace, they're often found in social service, counseling, and education professions, as well as in arts and design

Jaguar

ENTP. Sex is out the window, we'll be debating all night long. lol.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
IdealMateLandscapeENTP.png

ENTP... not surprised, although i also expected to get INTJ.

Although... I wish there were some questions I couldn't answer. There were some things that were just not that important to me.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mm...INFJ. Like marrying myself 😁

Weird, I usually get INTP.

Hibbah

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Mine is an ENFJ still surprised though
But according to the book '-please understand me by kiersey the best match for me is an INTJ and I'm an ENFP

Hibbah

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
my Ideal type is an INFJ ,I'm not surprised though. I took the test the second time because the first time it said it is an ENFJ

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP

I chose a lot of sometimes. Weird!

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
if you choose the neutral response on every question, it tells you to hunt for an enfj...

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Just showed me a picture of an old boot then fart.ogg sound effect played.

Honeydew

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFJ
Doubtful. As an IxFJ myself, I just don't see this working long-term.

IdealMateLandscapeINFJ.png

Your Match is an INFJ

Becoming romantically involved with an INFJ means being wrapped in a protective cocoon of love. INFJs lead with their hearts and never want their partners to feel neglected or unappreciated, and they will seldom let a day pass without expressing their devotion and affection. They are perfectionists who want to build fantastic meaningful relationships, and they never stop trying to be more caring, attentive and involved in their companions’ lives. INFJs can be a bit intense when discussing relationship issues, but that comes from their fierce determination to create a loving union that will prosper for a lifetime.

INFJs have high expectations for themselves and others and are prone to feeling let down or disappointed. But they hate arguments and prefer to adjust their expectations rather than give their significant others a hard time. They are also great listeners and encourage the people they love to open up and share their feelings in order to promote greater understanding and a deeper romantic connection. Gentleness and warmth is the default position for INFJs in love, and while they may have some moments of doubt, they never stay upset with their companions for long.
The Downsides

In general, the INFJ aversion to conflict is a good thing. But sometimes in human relations there are important issues that must be hashed out, and INFJs are so anxious to sweep everything under the rug that they may prevent critical discussions from taking place. They have a difficult time seeing the benefits of frank, honest conversation if things have a chance of becoming heated, fearing such interactions will sabotage their goal of creating a perfect, stress-free relationship.
How to Meet Your INFJ Mate

INFJ is the rarest type in the population, so you've got your work cut out for you. You're unlikely to meet an INFJ by chance, but you can increase your odds by seeking them out in their natural habitat.

INFJs are often idealistic, and you may encounter them by volunteering for local nonprofit organizations, especially charities that serve underprivileged groups and those devoted to supporting the arts. INFJ is a particularly literary type, and may be found in libraries, bookstores, or book discussion groups.

In the professional world, INFJs are often involved in health care, education, and the arts. In school, they typically study the humanities or social sciences.

And if all else fails, try posting in the discussion area of this site. Although INFJs are rare in the general population, they tend to frequent websites about personality type.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Match is an ENTJ

When love is in the air, ENTJs are like master gardeners. From small seeds of sympathetic connection, they work to produce grand, mature, lasting associations filled with tender affection and mutual respect. ENTJs put great emphasis on growth and learning, and they are always looking for ways to improve their romantic relationships for the benefit of both parties. How can we be better, smarter, kinder and more considerate to each other? These are the questions ENTJs ask of themselves and their partners, as they pursue excellence in romance to complement their other achievements.

ENTJs have strong personalities and they do like to lead. But they have absolutely no interest in dominating, which prevents this tendency from damaging their relationships. And when conflicts do arise, they always try to convert them into learning experiences, so old mistakes aren’t repeated and new understandings are obtained. They have super-high standards that can seem difficult to live up to at times, and every once in a blue moon ENTJs may be more confrontational and direct than some would prefer. But in the grand scheme of things, they find the blame game distasteful, and they are never afraid to examine and alter their own behavior.

The Downsides
ENTJs have a unique combination of personality traits that allows them to find success in a lot of diverse areas, including in romance. But with their energy, perfectionism and assertiveness, they can become a tad overbearing at times. Even their insistence on turning every moment into a learning experience can be exhausting on occasion. Fortunately they don’t take criticism personally, and if told to back off for a while, they usually will. Unlike some types, they are usually aware of their own erroneous zones.

Where to Find Your ENTJ Mate
Don't waste too much time looking for ENTJs while you're enjoying your favorite hobbies and leisure activities—this type loves to work, work, work. If they're not in the office, they may well be at a business networking event, or doing some sort of professional development activity. ENTJs can be religious about exercise, so if you see someone reading the stock report on a treadmill at the gym, there's a good chance you've spotted an ENTJ.

If there's one place you're sure to find an ENTJ, it's in the boardroom. ENTJs are often found working in business, but in any organization, they tend to rise to the top. Your best bet to scope our your dream ENTJ is to find a way to meet lots of executive types—and then hope you can pull their attention away from climbing the corporate ladder.