• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

mgram personaly test

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
My result... YOU CAN DO ONLY ONCE. :bye:

mgram: free personality test, the 8 characteristics that define your personality, what's special about my personality?

LlTVLl3uyDkmuHyJ7ip.png

When comparing my personality to the average person...âš–
1️⃣Decisiveness is extremely high
I can't feel relaxed when things are not black and white, meaning that I will draw conclusions without hesitation in order to make a decision. This gives an impression of calmness, reason, and objectivity, but also a somewhat cold nature.

2️⃣Sociability is extremely low
Because I prefer a quiet environment, I like to spend time with as few people as possible. This gives off the impression that I am discreet and modest, but sometimes hard to speak to.

3️⃣Activity is extremely low
I prefer to think things over before acting, deepening my understanding and analyzing what I have learned. This gives the impression that I am very dependable, calm, and polite, but sometimes slow to act.

4️⃣Prudence is extrelemy high
I am a careful observer who tends to pay attention to trivial things that most do not notice. This tends to give off the impression that I am calm, cautious, and polite, yet also somewhat difficult.

The probability of finding a compatible partner for me is...👤
1 in 4,259 people

(0.023%)

A compatible partner is a person with one or more personality traits in common and very few opposing character traits. Although a slight difference in personality is often attractive to prospective partners, long-term relationships such as work, romance, marriage, etc. tend to be difficult if there are too many opposing traits. If results are less than 0.1%, there are few compatible partners.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Attentive, ponderer, cooperative, introvert, impressionable, anxious minded, meticulous, curious

1️⃣Sociability is extremely low
Because I prefer a quiet environment, I like to spend time with as few people as possible. This gives off the impression that I am discreet and modest, but sometimes hard to speak to.

2️⃣Toughness is fairly low
I am sensitive to external stimuli and am highly aware of things that happen around me. This gives the impression that I am sensitive and attuned to my surroundings, but also somewhat delicate.

3️⃣Decisiveness is fairly low
I always consider the situation and circumstances of my companions when making a decision. This gives the impression of me as kind and considerate, but also somewhat unreliable.

4️⃣Activity is fairly low
I prefer to think carefully first before I act, taking time to analyze things thoroughly and deepen my understanding. This gives off an impression of me as calm and steady, but sometimes slow to act.

1 in 4,924 people (0.020%)

A compatible partner is a person with one or more personality traits in common and very few opposing character traits. Although a slight difference in personality is often attractive to prospective partners, long-term relationships such as work, romance, marriage, etc. tend to be difficult if there are too many opposing traits. If results are less than 0.1%, there are few compatible partners.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Avast didn't tell anything. Maybe it is false alert.

Privacy Policy

Usage Data

Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).

You cannot do test twice from same iP. :)

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
#Introvert #Perfectionist #Pragmatic #Ponderer #Impressionable #Cautious #Intuitive #Curious

2️⃣Persistence is extremely high
I am intense and strongly committed, never hesitating to share my thoughts. This often gives off an impression of tenacity and thoroughness, but also stubbornness and obstinacy.

3️⃣Decisiveness is extremely high
I can't feel relaxed when things are not black and white, meaning that I will draw conclusions without hesitation in order to make a decision. This often gives the impression that I am rational and calm, if slightly cold.

4️⃣Activity is fairly low
I prefer to think carefully first before I act, taking time to analyze things thoroughly and deepen my understanding. This gives off an impression of me as calm and steady, but sometimes slow to act.

1 in 14,376 people

(0.007%)

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Kaspersky tells me:

Access denied
The requested URL cannot be provided

mgram: free personality test, the 8 characteristics that define your personality, what's special about my personality?
Blocked by Web Anti-Virus

Reason: threat of data loss

Detection method: databases

sooooo...... beware.

All of my credit cards information and ID have been stolen. Someone is pretending to be me and they're having lasagna with the family. My anti-virus says it's a trojan.

It's not even me typing this.

Beware.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"When comparing my personality to the average person...âš–

2️⃣Activity is fairly low

3️⃣Decisiveness is fairly low
I always consider the situation and circumstances of my companions when making a decision. This gives the impression of me as kind and considerate, but also somewhat unreliable.

4️⃣Toughness is fairly low
I am sensitive to external stimuli and am highly aware of things that happen around me. This gives the impression that I am sensitive and attuned to my surroundings, but also somewhat delicate.

1 in 753 people

(0.133%)

A compatible partner is a person with one or more personality traits in common and very few opposing character traits. Although a slight difference in personality is often attractive to prospective partners, long-term relationships such as work, romance, marriage, etc. tend to be difficult if there are too many opposing traits. If results are less than 0.1%, there are few compatible partners."

gY0RMZo.png

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I can never post images properly so here:

1️⃣Decisiveness is extremely high
I can't feel relaxed when things are not black and white, meaning that I will draw conclusions without hesitation in order to make a decision. This gives an impression of calmness, reason, and objectivity, but also a somewhat cold nature.

2️⃣Intuition is extremely high
I have a very sharp intuition and intellect which allows me to quickly understand the essence of abstract concepts and ideas. This gives the impression that I am perceptive, quick-witted, and clever, but also quick to lose interest.
3️⃣Assertiveness is fairly high

I can easily convey emotions and opinions to any person, as well as assert rights. Communications are a strong point. I often give off the impression that I always say what I should say.

4️⃣Originality is fairly high
Because I am fine with new things, I can act without worrying about failure. This often gives off the impression that I am ambitious and forward-looking, if sometimes a bit reckless.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION] just share a link.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
#Ruminator #Introvert #Perfectionist #LevelHeaded #Impressionable #Firm #Cautious #Considerate

1️⃣ Activity is extremely low
I prefer to think things over before acting, deepening my understanding and analyzing what I have learned. This gives the impression that I am very dependable, calm, and polite, but sometimes slow to act.

2️⃣ Sociability is extremely low

3️⃣ Persistence is fairly high
I am intense and strongly committed, never hesitating to share my thoughts. This often gives the impression that I am decisive and uncompromising, yet somewhat stubborn.

4️⃣ Tolerance is fairly high
Interpersonal relationships give me the chance to get rid of negative feelings. This gives off the impression that I am very friendly and easy to talk to.

1 in 12,429 people

(0.008%)

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MKcEG7DT4NHmL8tagvJ.png

MKcEG7DT4NHmL8tagvJ_4_diamond.png

Jai

Enneagram
V
#Ponderer, #Cautious, #Cooperative, #Introvert, #Impressionable, #Firm, #Considerate, #Pliant

Compared to the average American:

1. You have never been social ever.
2. Absolutely not tough.
3. Incredibly inactive.
4. Incredibly careful.

The existence probability of a compatible partner: 1 in 26,247 (0.0038%).