• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tree Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Cool little test I found.. Essentially you pick the tree that attracts you first and it says something about you. I picked 4, which was accurate for me.

ZrPYhMW.jpg

Tree 1:

A generous and moral person. You aspire to be the best. You have the highest ambitions and standards. People may seem to you that it is difficult, but the hardest thing to you with yourself. You work hard, but you’re not selfish. You work because you want to make the world a better place. You like as long as you do not hurt. And after … still do not cease to love. Very few people can appreciate all that you do.

Tree 2:

You are a fun, honest person. You are very responsible and like taking care of others. You believe in putting in an honest day’s work and accept many work-related responsibilities. You have a very good personality and people come to trust you easily. You are bright, witty and fast-thinking. You always have an interesting story to tell.

Tree 3:

A smart and thoughtful. You are a great thinker. Your thoughts and ideas – the most important. Do you like to think about his theories and views alone. Are you an introvert. You get along with those who likes to think and learn. You are never superficial. You spend a lot of time, thinking about morality. You are trying to do what is right, even if the majority of society does not agree with you.

Tree 4:

Insightful and philosophical. You are very unique, one of a kind soul. There’s no one even slightly similar to you. You are intuitive and a bit quirky. You are often misunderstood and it hurts you. You need personal space. Your creativity needs to be developed. You are a person who clearly sees the light and dark sides of life. You are very emotional.

Tree 5:

You are self-assured and in charge. You are very independent. Your guiding principle in life is ‘I’ll do it my way.’. You are very self-reliant and know how to stay strong for yourself and the people you love. You know exactly what you want and are not afraid of pursuing your dreams. The only thing you demand from people is honesty. You are strong enough to accept the truth.

Tree 6:

Kind and sensitive. You can easily build a relationship with people. You have a lot of friends, and you like to make their lives better. You have a warm and bright aura. People feel extremely relaxed in your presence. Every day you are thinking how to become even better. You are interesting, insightful and unique. You need love more than anyone in the world. You are ready to love those who didn’t love you in return.

Tree 7:

Happy and calm. You are sensitive and a understanding person. You listen carefully and without judgment. You think everyone has their own path in life. You can easily take the events and people. You rarely worried and often times feel very relaxed. Always have a good time while not losing my own way.

Tree 8:

You are charming and energetic. You are a fun person who knows how to make people laugh. You live in a state of harmony with the universe. You are spontaneous and enthusiastic. You never say no to an adventure. Often, you end up surprising and even shocking people. But that’s just how you are. . . You always remain true to yourself. You have many interests and if something proves of interest to you, you will not rest until you acquire a profound knowledge of this area. I think ,many people want to be like you.

Tree 9:

Full of optimism and lucky. Do you believe that life – it is a gift, and you’re trying to do as much as possible and use as many as possible of what you have been given. You are immensely proud of what have made in life. With those you love, are willing to share all the joys and sorrows. You have a very healthy outlook on life. You can see that the glass (at least) half full. You are using every opportunity to forgive, learn and grow. Life is too short to do anything else.

Was it accurate for you?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Tree 8:

You are charming and energetic. You are a fun person who knows how to make people laugh. You live in a state of harmony with the universe. You are spontaneous and enthusiastic. You never say no to an adventure. Often, you end up surprising and even shocking people. But that’s just how you are. . . You always remain true to yourself. You have many interests and if something proves of interest to you, you will not rest until you acquire a profound knowledge of this area. I think ,many people want to be like you.

Oh yes. :)

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7 and a bit of 8 (how much I like the pictures, I didn't read the descriptions.)

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i liked the fifth one...

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
The test said "the tree you're attracted to", I was drawn to the Tree n° 9.

I'm just stupidly drawn to optimistic people. I like destroying their dreams.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tree 7:

Happy and calm. You are sensitive and a understanding person. You listen carefully and without judgment. You think everyone has their own path in life. You can easily take the events and people. You rarely worried and often times feel very relaxed. Always have a good time while not losing my own way.

Some parts are eh, other parts are fine.