• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movie Star Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Pretty neat Big 5 test: Big Five Movie Star Test - IDR Labs

You are the most like: Johnny Depp

Compared to the general population, you are:
Above average on Openness
Low on Conscientiousness
Below average on Extroversion
Above average on Agreeableness
Above average on Neuroticism

According to scientific data compiled by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Porter, your scores indicate that you are:
-Eccentric, sensitive, and individualistic.
-Open, tolerant, and flexible.
-Creative, imaginative, and curious.
-Complex, nuanced, and open-minded.
-Someone with a strong desire for novelty and diversity.
-Likely to use fewer pauses in your speech than the average person.
-Spontaneous, impulsive, and quick to improvise.
-Adaptive, flexible, good at thinking on your feet.
-Likely to use more hand movements and gesticulations in a conversation than the average person.
-Withdrawn, reserved, and introverted.
-Tense, concerned, worrisome.

According to Geoffrey Miller, professor of psychology at the University of New Mexico, these slogans are likely to describe your personality and outlook on life:
"Talk nerdy to me."
"A PBS mind in a Fox News world."
"Don't say ironic when you mean coincidental."
"If it fits on a bumper sticker, it's not philosophy."
"Live every day to its full."
"A clean house is the sign of a wasted life."
"Better to be a failure at something you love than a success at something you hate."
"Drive it like you stole it."
"A stripper is a great last-minute gift idea."
"If cats could talk, they wouldn't."
"People should come with an 'off' button."
"I take a long time to warm up to strangers."
"Tell me, what is this bright side of life that you speak of?"
"Carefree sleep is a dream; a distant rumor."

According to a study done by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Potter, your scores indicate that you are:

-More likely than the average person to have furnished your home in a way that other people regard as 'stylish' or 'distinctive'.
-Less likely than the average person to have organized the books and records in your home into some orderly system.
-Likely to appreciate more genres of music than the average person.
-More likely than the average person to own books about travel (e.g. 'Lonely Planet', 'Rough Guide', and the like).
-More likely to have art supplies (e.g. canvas and paint) in your home than the average person.
-More likely than the average person to keep old plane and movie tickets as memorabilia.

According to peer-reviewed studies from Texas AM University (US), Pepperdine University (US), Cambridge University (UK), and Sejong University (Korea), your scores indicate that you are:

-More likely than the average person to want your political representatives to negotiate with the representatives of other parties in order to arrive at a workable compromise.
-More likely than the average person to have a critical view of the 2003 American invasion of Iraq.
-Likely to be more knowledgeable than the average person about political issues.
-More likely than the average person to care about the ambience of a hotel where you are staying, and not just its quality and service.
-More likely than the average person to buy something unexpected and fun that you stumbled across while shopping.
-More spontaneous, improvising, and supple than the average person.
-Less in favor of using military action to solve foreign policy disputes than the average person.
-More likely than the average person to cheat on your homework and exams.
-More likely than the average person to treat yourself to a little extra luxurious something when shopping.
-More deliberate and thorough in your actions than the average person.
-Someone who spends less time following the news and latest happenings than the average person.
-Less likely than the average person to attempt to enlist your friends and acquaintances to get behind the political issues that you support.
-More concerned than the average person with how you are perceived in the eyes of others.
-More likely than the average person to have a favorable view of labor unions.
-More alert to threats in your environment than the average person.
-Likely to be worse at performing under pressure than the average person. (So take care of yourself.)
-According to a scientific study done by the Ph.D.s Gokul Chittaranjan, Jan Blom, and Daniel Gatica-Perez, your scores indicate that if you own a smartphone you are:
-Likely to use longer words, and more long words, in your text messages than the average person.
-Likely to spend less time texting than the average person.
-Less likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.
-More likely to use entertainment apps (like games, audio, and video) on your smartphone than the average person.
-Likely to spend more time emailing (as opposed to calling) from your smartphone than the average person.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I also got Depp.

Screenshot_20190801-091254.png

Even though we both got Depp, the differences in our results are interesting, robo. :)

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Depp three.

UnaMhEE.jpg

According to scientific data compiled by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Porter, your scores indicate that you are:

Eccentric, sensitive, and individualistic.
Open, tolerant, and flexible.
Creative, imaginative, and curious.
Complex, nuanced, and open-minded.
Someone with a strong desire for novelty and diversity.
Likely to use fewer pauses in your speech than the average person.
Tense, concerned, worrisome.

Last edited:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ben Affleck.

big-five

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Big Five Movie Star Test

You are the most like:

Jon Stewart
Jon Stewart
"You just have to keep trying to do good work, and hope that it leads to more good work. I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything."

ï‚š

•Extremely high on Openness
•Average on Conscientiousness
•High on Extroversion
•Above average on Agreeableness
•Above average on Neuroticism

•Eccentric, sensitive, and individualistic.
•Open, tolerant, and flexible.
•Creative, imaginative, and curious.
•Complex, nuanced, and open-minded.
•Someone with a strong desire for novelty and diversity.
•Likely to use fewer pauses in your speech than the average person.
•Expressive.
•Active, assertive, energetic.
•Trustworthy, faithful, and loyal.
•Appreciative, forgiving, and kind.

According to Geoffrey Miller, professor of psychology at the University of New Mexico, these slogans are likely to describe your personality and outlook on life:
•"Talk nerdy to me."
•"A PBS mind in a Fox News world."
•"Don't say ironic when you mean coincidental."
•"If it fits on a bumper sticker, it's not philosophy."
•"Adrenaline is my drug of choice."
•"My cult following is now accepting applications."
•"Commit random acts of kindness."
•"Be tolerant and coexist."
•"Anger doesn't solve problems."

According to a study done by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Potter, your scores indicate that you are:
•Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for this study to be able to say anything about you.

According to peer-reviewed studies from Texas AM University (US), Pepperdine University (US), Cambridge University (UK), and Sejong University (Korea), your scores indicate that you are:
•More likely than the average person to want your political representatives to negotiate with the representatives of other parties in order to arrive at a workable compromise.
•More likely than the average person to have a critical view of the 2003 American invasion of Iraq.
•Likely to be more knowledgeable than the average person about political issues.
•More likely than the average person to care about the ambience of a hotel where you are staying, and not just its quality and service.
•More likely than the average person to buy something unexpected and fun that you stumbled across while shopping.
•More energetic and quicker to act than the average person.
•Someone who reads more newspapers and who follows the news more closely than the average person.
•More likely than the average person to enlist your friends and acquaintances to get behind the political issues you support.
•More likely than the average person to be perceived as likeable, warm, and trusting.
•More likely than the average person to benefit from talking your decisions through with others before committing.
•More likely than the average person to oppose the use of capital punishment.
•More likely than the average person to try and strike up a compromise when making a decision, tending to think of the wishes of others as important alongside your own.
•More likely than the average person to return to a chain of hotels or bed and breakfasts that you've used in the past and enjoyed.

According to a scientific study done by the Ph.D.s Gokul Chittaranjan, Jan Blom, and Daniel Gatica-Perez, your scores indicate that if you own a smartphone you are:
•Likely to use longer words, and more long words, in your text messages than the average person.
•Likely to spend less time texting than the average person.
•Likely to receive more calls on your phone than the average person.
•More likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.

Jesse Eisenberg

Info dump time:

High on Openness
Average on Conscientiousness
Below average on Agreeableness

*Eccentric, sensitive, and individualistic.
*Open, tolerant, and flexible.
*Creative, imaginative, and curious.
*Complex, nuanced, and open-minded.
*Someone with a strong desire for novelty and diversity.
*Likely to use fewer pauses in your speech than the average person.
*Withdrawn, reserved, and introverted.
*Argumentative, analytical, and hard-headed.
*Critical, someone who gets even when wronged.

I strongly dislike slogans

"Talk nerdy to me."
"People suck and that's sad."
"Just because I'm here, it doesn't mean I care."
"Yes, I'm good at that. No, I won't help you with it."
"I'm not good at empathy, will you settle for sarcasm?"

*More likely than the average person to have furnished your home in a way that other people regard as 'stylish' or 'distinctive'.
*Less likely than the average person to have organized the books and records in your home into some orderly system.
*Likely to appreciate more genres of music than the average person.
*More likely than the average person to own books about travel (e.g. 'Lonely Planet', 'Rough Guide', and the like).
*More likely to have art supplies (e.g. canvas and paint) in your home than the average person.
*More likely than the average person to keep old plane and movie tickets as memorabilia.

*More likely than the average person to want your political representatives to negotiate with the representatives of other parties in order to arrive at a workable compromise.
*More likely than the average person to have a critical view of the 2003 American invasion of Iraq.
*Likely to be more knowledgeable than the average person about political issues.
*More likely than the average person to care about the ambience of a hotel where you are staying, and not just its quality and service.
*More likely than the average person to buy something unexpected and fun that you stumbled across while shopping.
*More deliberate and thorough in your actions than the average person.
*Someone who spends less time following the news and latest happenings than the average person.
*Less likely than the average person to attempt to enlist your friends and acquaintances to get behind the political issues that you support.
*More likely than the average person to be perceived as critical, cold-headed, and detached.
*More likely than the average person to make good decisions on your own, without the input of others.
*More likely than the average person to support the use of capital punishment.
*Less likely than the average person to try and strike up a compromise when making a decision, tending to go directly for what you want.
*Less likely than the average person to return to a chain of hotels or bed and breakfasts that you've used in the past and enjoyed.

According to a scientific study done by the Ph.D.s Gokul Chittaranjan, Jan Blom, and Daniel Gatica-Perez, your scores indicate that if you own a smartphone you are:

*Likely to use longer words, and more long words, in your text messages than the average person.
*Likely to spend less time texting than the average person.
*Less likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.
*Likely to feel that a lot of the calls you receive on your phone are "unwanted."

I agree with most of this.

Yes I text in full sentences. It’s writing isn’t it?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Tina Fey.

High on Openness
Below average on Conscientiousness
Below average on Agreeableness

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Big Five Movie Star Test

You are the most like:

Daniel Day-Lewis

"I suppose I have a highly developed capacity for self-delusion, so it's no problem for me to believe I'm somebody else”

High on Openness
Average on Conscientiousness
High on Agreeableness
High on Neuroticism

Eccentric, sensitive, and individualistic.
Open, tolerant, and flexible.
Creative, imaginative, and curious.
Complex, nuanced, and open-minded.
Someone with a strong desire for novelty and diversity.
Likely to use fewer pauses in your speech than the average person.
Withdrawn, reserved, and introverted.
Trustworthy, faithful, and loyal.
Appreciative, forgiving, and kind.
Tense, concerned, worrisome.

"Talk nerdy to me."
"Commit random acts of kindness."
"Be tolerant and coexist."
"Anger doesn't solve problems."
"Tell me, what is this bright side of life that you speak of?"
"Carefree sleep is a dream; a distant rumor."

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for this study to be able to say anything about you.

More likely than the average person to want your political representatives to negotiate with the representatives of other parties in order to arrive at a workable compromise.
More likely than the average person to have a critical view of the 2003 American invasion of Iraq.
Likely to be more knowledgeable than the average person about political issues.
More likely than the average person to care about the ambience of a hotel where you are staying, and not just its quality and service.
More likely than the average person to buy something unexpected and fun that you stumbled across while shopping.
More deliberate and thorough in your actions than the average person.
Someone who spends less time following the news and latest happenings than the average person.
Less likely than the average person to attempt to enlist your friends and acquaintances to get behind the political issues that you support.
More likely than the average person to be perceived as likeable, warm, and trusting.
More likely than the average person to benefit from talking your decisions through with others before committing.
More likely than the average person to oppose the use of capital punishment.
More likely than the average person to try and strike up a compromise when making a decision, tending to think of the wishes of others as important alongside your own.
More likely than the average person to return to a chain of hotels or bed and breakfasts that you've used in the past and enjoyed.

Likely to use longer words, and more long words, in your text messages than the average person.
Likely to spend less time texting than the average person.
Less likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.
Likely to spend more time emailing (as opposed to calling) from your smartphone than the average person.

Permabanned
I love these quizzes so i can give data mining companies all my data for helping them train their ad serving machine learning models so I can be served better ads and help conversions making the world a better place for the hard working 0.1% :heart:

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love these quizzes so i can give data mining companies all my data for helping them train their ad serving machine learning models so I can be served better ads and help converions making the world a better place for the hard working 0.1% :heart:

So Mark Zuckerberg?

I love these quizzes so i can give data mining companies all my data for helping them train their ad serving machine learning models so I can be served better ads and help converions making the world a better place for the hard working 0.1% :heart:

Well you certainly were always the clever one. I’m sure the corporations are tracking your ass just fine despite the fact you weren’t forthcoming on a trivial quiz. Far be it from me to discourage you from thinking you’re above the Orwellian nightmare though. Carry on John Connor.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well you certainly were always the clever one. I’m sure the corporations are tracking your ass just fine despite the fact you weren’t forthcoming on a trivial quiz. Far be it from me to discourage you from thinking you’re above the Orwellian nightmare though. Carry on John Connor.

What I want to know is who the idiots are who actually click on the ads presented to them. :shrug: Do tons of people do that? I've never touched an ad in my life. They may as well not even exist on my screen (and most of the time don't, with adblocker). Facebook is the annoying exception, but still, plenty easy to scroll and ignore.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

Oh, no. You will bring the companies to ruin.

What I want to know is who the idiots are who actually click on the ads presented to them. :shrug: Do tons of people do that? I've never touched an ad in my life. They may as well not even exist on my screen (and most of the time don't, with adblocker). Facebook is the annoying exception, but still, plenty easy to scroll and ignore.
I’m not sure who does click on that garbage. It doesn’t really matter. If you’re buying a product from a corporation, the transaction is being noted and shared, most likely with another tentacle (subsidiary) of the same mega conglomerate. One way or another, they are gathering info on you.

As for Facebook- I’ve never had the displeasure of being on it.

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj
My results compare to Vin Diesel?

Big Five Movie Star Test

You are the most like:

Vin Diesel
Vin Diesel

Average on Openness
Above average on Conscientiousness
Average on Extroversion
Above average on Agreeableness
Below average on Neuroticism

Definite, persistent, and tenacious.
Reliable, responsible, orderly, and organized.
Someone who doesn't give up easily.
Likely to maintain more seconds of eye contact in a conversation than the average person.
Likely to use fewer hand movements and gesticulations in a conversation than the average person.
Carefree, unconstricted, and untroubled.

"Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
"A goal is a dream with a deadline."
"Today is the tomorrow that you forgot to plan for yesterday."
"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
"Not all who wander are lost."
"Smile and let it go."
"It's not life's job to make you happy; it's your job to make life happy."

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for this study to be able to say anything about you.

More planful, organized, and goal-directed than the average person.
More in favor of using military action to solve foreign policy disputes than the average person.
Less likely than the average person to cheat on your homework and exams.
Less likely than the average person to treat yourself to a little extra luxurious something when shopping.
Less concerned than the average person with how you are perceived in the eyes of others.
Less likely than the average person to have a favorable view of labor unions.
Less alert to threats in your environment than the average person, trusting in your ability to take it as it comes.
Likely to perform better under pressure than the average person. (We'll just call you Rambo.)

More likely to use productivity apps like (MS Office) on your smartphone than the average person.
Less likely to use entertainment apps (like games, audio, and video) on your smartphone than the average person.
Likely to receive more text messages on your phone than the average person.
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
SHARE ON TWITTER
TAKE THE TEST AGAIN

Big Five Movie Star Test - IDR Labs

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I’m not sure who does click on that garbage. It doesn’t really matter. If you’re buying a product from a corporation, the transaction is being noted and shared, most likely with another tentacle (subsidiary) of the same mega conglomerate. One way or another, they are gathering info on you.

As for Facebook- I’ve never had the displeasure of being on it.

My parents do. :dry: I Jenned my way through living at home.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Like most online tests, it’s overly flattering & I’m certain most of it could apply to anyone.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like most online tests, it’s overly flattering & I’m certain most of it could apply to anyone.

Found mine not flattering at all, rather irrelevant. The questions are not precise enough, like most tests.

I'm not feeling attracted by babies, they only cry and make a fuss. I do love animals. And here is what I got :

Capture d’écran 2019-08-09 à 13.53.44.jpg

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Above average on Openness
Above average on Conscientiousness
High on Agreeableness

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got Ben Affleck :cool:

"Compared to the general population, you are:

Average on Openness
Below average on Conscientiousness
High on Extroversion
Average on Agreeableness
Below average on Neuroticism

Spontaneous, impulsive, and quick to improvise.
Adaptive, flexible, good at thinking on your feet.
Likely to use more hand movements and gesticulations in a conversation than the average person.
Expressive.
Active, assertive, energetic.

"Live every day to its full."
"A clean house is the sign of a wasted life."
"Better to be a failure at something you love than a success at something you hate."
"Drive it like you stole it."
"A stripper is a great last-minute gift idea."
"Adrenaline is my drug of choice."
"My cult following is now accepting applications."

More spontaneous, improvising, and supple than the average person.
Less in favor of using military action to solve foreign policy disputes than the average person.
More likely than the average person to cheat on your homework and exams.
More likely than the average person to treat yourself to a little extra luxurious something when shopping.
More energetic and quicker to act than the average person.
Someone who reads more newspapers and who follows the news more closely than the average person.
More likely than the average person to enlist your friends and acquaintances to get behind the political issues you support.

Likely to receive more calls on your phone than the average person.
More likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.
More likely to use entertainment apps (like games, audio, and video) on your smartphone than the average person."