• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movie Star Test

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Got Andrew Garfield (No wonder hes good looking like me :newwink:)

Compared to the general population, you are:
High on Openness
Below average on Conscientiousness
Above average on Extroversion
High on Agreeableness
Average on Neuroticism

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
3Sw66qG_d.jpg

Above Average on Openness
Below Average on Conscientiousness
Average on Extroversion
Average on Agreeableness
Average on Neuroticism

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Daniel Day-Lewis
"I suppose I have a highly developed capacity for self-delusion, so it's no problem for me to believe I'm somebody else."
tumblr_pw31285tqs1xjet34o1_1280.png

High on Openness
Above average on Conscientiousness
Low on Extroversion
Below average on Agreeableness
Above average on Neuroticism

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7

Charlize Theron

"I have a problem with cabinets being messy and people just shoving things in and closing the door. I will lie in bed and not be able to sleep because I'll say to myself: 'I think I saw something in that cabinet that just shouldn't be there."

Below average on Openness
Average on Conscientiousness
High on Extroversion
Low on Agreeableness
Average on Neuroticism

According to scientific data compiled by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Porter, your scores indicate that you are:

Expressive.
Active, assertive, energetic.
Argumentative, analytical, and hard-headed.
Critical, someone who gets even when wronged.

According to Geoffrey Miller, professor of psychology at the University of New Mexico, these slogans are likely to describe your personality and outlook on life:

"Adrenaline is my drug of choice."
"My cult following is now accepting applications."
"People suck and that's sad."
"Just because I'm here, it doesn't mean I care."
"Yes, I'm good at that. No, I won't help you with it."
"I'm not good at empathy, will you settle for sarcasm?"

According to a study done by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Potter, your scores indicate that you are:

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for this study to be able to say anything about you.

According to peer-reviewed studies from Texas AM University (US), Pepperdine University (US), Cambridge University (UK), and Sejong University (Korea), your scores indicate that you are:

More energetic and quicker to act than the average person.
Someone who reads more newspapers and who follows the news more closely than the average person.
More likely than the average person to enlist your friends and acquaintances to get behind the political issues you support.
More likely than the average person to be perceived as critical, cold-headed, and detached.
More likely than the average person to make good decisions on your own, without the input of others.
More likely than the average person to support the use of capital punishment.
Less likely than the average person to try and strike up a compromise when making a decision, tending to go directly for what you want.
Less likely than the average person to return to a chain of hotels or bed and breakfasts that you've used in the past and enjoyed.

According to a scientific study done by the Ph.D.s Gokul Chittaranjan, Jan Blom, and Daniel Gatica-Perez, your scores indicate that if you own a smartphone you are:

Likely to receive more calls on your phone than the average person.
More likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.
Likely to feel that a lot of the calls you receive on your phone are "unwanted."

No idea who she is but it sounds about right.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Jodie Foster and I'm not entirely sure who that is.

big-five

jodie-foster.jpg

Average on Openness
Above average on Conscientiousness
Below average on Extroversion
Low on Agreeableness
Extremely high on Neuroticism

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You are the most like:​

Tina Fey​

Tina Fey

"I don't hate animals and I would never hurt an animal; I just don't actively care about them. When a coworker shows me cute pictures of her dog, I struggle to respond correctly, like an autistic person who has been taught to recognize human emotions from flash cards."

1662951895703.png

• High on Openness
  • Average on Conscientiousness
  • Below average on Extroversion
  • Below average on Agreeableness
  • Above average on Neuroticism
According to scientific data compiled by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Porter, your scores indicate that you are:
  • Eccentric, sensitive, and individualistic.
  • Open, tolerant, and flexible.
  • Creative, imaginative, and curious.
  • Complex, nuanced, and open-minded.
  • Someone with a strong desire for novelty and diversity.
  • Likely to use fewer pauses in your speech than the average person.
  • Withdrawn, reserved, and introverted.
  • Tense, concerned, worrisome.
According to Geoffrey Miller, professor of psychology at the University of New Mexico, these slogans are likely to describe your personality and outlook on life:
  • "Talk nerdy to me."
  • "A PBS mind in a Fox News world."
  • "Don't say ironic when you mean coincidental."
  • "If it fits on a bumper sticker, it's not philosophy."
  • "If cats could talk, they wouldn't."
  • "People should come with an 'off' button."
  • "I take a long time to warm up to strangers."
  • "Tell me, what is this bright side of life that you speak of?"
  • "Carefree sleep is a dream; a distant rumor."
According to a study done by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Potter, your scores indicate that you are:
  • More likely than the average person to have furnished your home in a way that other people regard as 'stylish' or 'distinctive'.
  • Less likely than the average person to have organized the books and records in your home into some orderly system.
  • Likely to appreciate more genres of music than the average person.
  • More likely than the average person to own books about travel (e.g. 'Lonely Planet', 'Rough Guide', and the like).
  • More likely to have art supplies (e.g. canvas and paint) in your home than the average person.
  • More likely than the average person to keep old plane and movie tickets as memorabilia.
According to peer-reviewed studies from Texas AM University (US), Pepperdine University (US), Cambridge University (UK), and Sejong University (Korea), your scores indicate that you are:
  • More likely than the average person to want your political representatives to negotiate with the representatives of other parties in order to arrive at a workable compromise.
  • More likely than the average person to have a critical view of the 2003 American invasion of Iraq.
  • Likely to be more knowledgeable than the average person about political issues.
  • More likely than the average person to care about the ambience of a hotel where you are staying, and not just its quality and service.
  • More likely than the average person to buy something unexpected and fun that you stumbled across while shopping.
  • More deliberate and thorough in your actions than the average person.
  • Someone who spends less time following the news and latest happenings than the average person.
  • Less likely than the average person to attempt to enlist your friends and acquaintances to get behind the political issues that you support.
  • More concerned than the average person with how you are perceived in the eyes of others.
  • More likely than the average person to have a favorable view of labor unions.
  • More alert to threats in your environment than the average person.
  • Likely to be worse at performing under pressure than the average person. (So take care of yourself.) I actually perform really well under pressure and typically take tests very well.
According to a scientific study done by the Ph.D.s Gokul Chittaranjan, Jan Blom, and Daniel Gatica-Perez, your scores indicate that if you own a smartphone you are:
  • Likely to use longer words, and more long words, in your text messages than the average person.
  • Likely to spend less time texting than the average person.
  • Less likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.
  • Likely to spend more time emailing (as opposed to calling) from your smartphone than the average person.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1

Jodie Foster​

big-five

• Above average on Openness
  • Above average on Conscientiousness
  • Low on Extroversion
  • Average on Agreeableness
  • High on Neuroticism
Oh yeah I love Jodie Foster. I think it's off on the openness but the others seem accurate.

iu