• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychopathy Spectrum Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
PK1HB0y.jpg

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Gang. It's not the mores you want to worry over.... It's the less. They've had more practice....

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
psychopathy-spectrum

You are 9.38% sociopathic, 6.82% impulsive, which makes you 16.77% less psychopathic than the population average.

Only 2 'bad' things I agreed with were getting in trouble with the law (just minor traffic violations when I was younger), & that I find myself admiring a really clever scam. I blame my ESTP shadow. It's limited to a sort of intellectual admiration, though.

Gang. It's not the mores you want to worry over.... It's the less. They've had more practice....

giphy.gif

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
psychopathy-spectrum

You are 29.69% sociopathic, 22.73% impulsive, which makes you 1.34% more psychopathic than the population average.

Ksiaze

Diagnosed with ASPD so this is nothing new.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1983.jpg
    Screenshot_1983.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 153

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
psychopathy-spectrum.jpg
You are 43.75% sociopathic, 54.55% impulsive, which makes you 24.28% more psychopathic than the population average.

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
psychopathy-spectrum

You are 12.5% sociopathic, 36.36% impulsive, which makes you 0.44% less psychopathic than the population average.