• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychopathy Spectrum Test

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, Paul! 🔪

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
psychopathy-spectrum

You are 40.63% sociopathic, 56.82% impulsive, which makes you 23.86% more psychopathic than the population average.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are 7.81% sociopathic, 59.09% impulsive, which makes you 8.58% more psychopathic than the population average.

Greed

#1 thot
too lazy to post a pic. i got in the lower right quadrant, just barely on the side of impulsive.

"You are 28.13% sociopathic, 52.27% impulsive, which makes you 15.33% more psychopathic than the population average."

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are 9.38% sociopathic, 54.55% impulsive, which makes you 7.1% more psychopathic than the population average.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This test is rigged! How is everyone here psychopathic?!? I want to speak to the manager!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This test is rigged! How is everyone here psychopathic?!? I want to speak to the manager!

If it makes you feel better, I got:

You are 10.94% sociopathic, 13.64% impulsive, which makes you 12.58% less psychopathic than the population average.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you forgetting the fact that this is typeC ?

I am quite sure that on a purely statistical level, that not even a quarter amount of the entire forum qualifies to having a cluster B personality disorder. It's just not common.
I've known maybe a very few here who meets it, but for the rest of us, I think we're mostly just really depressed (or another mood disorder) or have some kind of anxiety disorder.

I won't refuse to acknowledge that perhaps I could have a personality disorder, it would explain a lot of things about me and my experiences. But a psychopath or a sociopath don't really waste that much time hanging around a forum to talk about things like this. They'd be out there.. schemin'. :newwink:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I won't refuse to acknowledge that perhaps I could have a personality disorder, it would explain a lot of things about me and my experiences. But a psychopath or a sociopath don't really waste that much time hanging around a forum to talk about things like this. They'd be out there.. schemin'. :newwink:

images

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This test is flawed! I scored almost on top of the word "normal" in the very corner, yet I know my dark triad traits all too well and fight to keep them in control.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You are 0% sociopathic, 47.73% impulsive, which makes you 1.01% less psychopathic than the population average.

I usually score in the middle on questionnaires; sociopathy is a different matter.