• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pooh Pathology Test

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes. Srsly.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
UHlRvQE.png

You appear to have two or more equally prominent Pooh Pathologies. It is possible that you are an equal fit for all of those characters. On the other hand, it is also possible that you simply answered the questions in such a way that you ended up with tied results, even though, in reality, you do have a definite Pooh Pathology. Whether you really are an equal fit for all of these characters, or you just happened to get an equal score on all of them, we are unable to say; we are therefore also unable to give you a more personalized description. But you can consult the chart above to see which of the characters you scored the strongest on

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your strongest result was Eeyore.

Piglet was second

Roo third

Pooh 4th

XD

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I’ve seen this test here at some point in time lol

53% Pooh
43% Roo
33% Rabbit (I think I scored close to 0 last time lol)
30% Eeyore (also higher now, I’m sure)
23% Christopher
17% Piglet
10% Tigger

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks, [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION]!
Strange how my numbers changed so much in just 2 months lol. Then again, I do have a lot going on right now.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WHbrx15.jpg

Great thing about imgur, is I post all my results on there and when these threads come up again I dont have to rely on this site's shitty image hosting service.

Greed

#1 thot
why in the world is roo autistic?

i got...

1. eeyore (depression) - 57%
2. piglet (anxiety) - 53%
3. pooh (ADD) - 43%
4. christopher robin (schizophrenia) - 40%
5. rabbit (OCD) - 37%
6. roo (autism) - 27%
7. tigger (ADHD) - 20%

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
pooh-pathology

Eeyore (Chronic Depression)

Eeyore experiences chronically low mood and feelings of hopelessness. He is always with symptoms and depressed more days than not. He constantly looks at the negative, expects bad things to happen and never tries to have a positive outlook on life. He doesn’t try to be cheerful, and experiences his depression as the default state, as opposed to episodic. His gloomy mood leads to low self-esteem and feelings of despondency. He has given up on recovery and accepts his state, as if it is hopeless to try and get out of it. He never has a manic episode, ruling out the possibility of bipolar disorder.