• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brain Hemisphere Test

Brain Hemisphere / Type Correlation (take the test first!)

• Total voters

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OK, so there are similar threads but they're a bit messed up and I'd quite like to review the data, with your kind cooperation.

Right Left Brain Test (nicked from INTPc)

My Brain Lateralization Test Results

Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 62%
Left Brain |||||| 28%

[missing 10% of my brain, apparently...]

*results won't usually add up to 100% as this test measures each side separately

[oh...ok then...?]

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.

Overall you appear to be Right Brain Dominant

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Hell yeah, 104%, big brains.

Right Brain |||||||||||||| 60%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 44%

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Right Brain |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Left Brain |||||| 24%

hmmmmm... FUCK all you left-brainer's!

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 68%
Left Brain |||||||||| 36%

Screw the Left. I think as I grew older I shifted sides, or at least it got more skewed.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Right Brain |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Left Brain |||| 16%

I do wonder what happened to the remaining 6%.
I don't do that many drugs...

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Right Brain |||||||||||||| 56%
Left Brain |||||||||| 34%

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Teehee - I squeezed an extra 2% into my little head
--
Brain Lateralization Test Results

Right Brain |||||||||||||| 52%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 50%
*results won't usually add up to 100% as this test measures each side separately

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.

Overall you appear to have fairly Equal Hemispheres

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
You are all some unbalanced SOBs.
*sneer of superiority*

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I am corpus callosum-brained.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Right Brain |||||||||||||| 56%
Left Brain |||||||||| 34%

and I'm a xxxP

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Left Brain |||||||||||||| 60%

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 62%
Left Brain |||||||||| 32%

Overall you appear to be Right Brain Dominant

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Right Brain |||||||||||||| 58%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 46%

Didums

Left Brain |||||||||||| 50%

Overall you appear to have fairly Equal Hemispheres

It should be 51%/49% but whatevs...

heart

heart on fire
I would tend to think it was N verses S rather than J verses P.

heart

heart on fire
Well, so far this poll just seems to be saying P types like to take polls!

The J types must be doing something pesky like getting something done.