User Tag List

First 123 Last

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

70% Introverted

71% Intuition

50/50 Thinking and Feeling
    Your values style is a blend of Thinking and Feeling, and as such, you are neither an absolute Thinker nor an absolute Feeler. Because you do show a slight preference for Thinking, we can classify you as an Thinker type. However, it’s more accurate to say that you are a bit of both Thinker and Feeler: you tend to use both styles in processing information, and you may switch from one to the other depending on the demands of your environment.

I'm often split between thinking and feeling, and go through periods where I feel more like one than the other. I feel like my overall approach to situations, making decisions, and processing information is more in-line with being a feeler though. I'm way too interested in other people, interpersonal dynamics, and "vibes" to be a true thinker, and spend a lot of time analyzing myself and other people, but ask me again in a few weeks/months and my answer might be different.

62% Judging

Top matches: INFJ, INTJ, INTP
    Likes Zhaylin, Norrsken liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Your dominant energy style is Introversion.
    Your responses were 56% consistent with a preference for Introversion, and 44% consistent with a preference for Extraversion.

56%
    INTROVERTED
    44%
    EXTRAVERTED
    As an Introvert, you are primarily focused inward, on your own thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Most of the time, you find it more energizing to be in quiet, peaceful surroundings than to be surrounded by noise or large groups of people. You tend to be reserved and keep your thoughts to yourself.

our dominant cognitive style is Intuition.
    Your responses were 62% consistent with a preference for Intuition, and 38% consistent with a preference for Sensing.

38%
    SENSING
    62%
    INTUITION
    As an Intuitive, you are primarily interested in ideas and possibilities. You tend to be bored by mundane details, preferring instead to look at the big picture and understand how everything fits together. You are drawn to interesting ideas and theories, and enjoy imagining the future. You naturally see patterns and connections and often have a "sixth sense" about things.

Your dominant values style is Thinking.
    77%
    THINKING
    23%
    FEELING
    As a Thinker, you are driven by a desire to pursue rational, logical reasoning. You tend to think about things in a detached, unemotional manner, and are most comfortable when you can reason through an issue logically. You are disinterested in personal appeals, preferring your decisions to be objective.You can be competitive with others, and don't mind ruffling a few feathers to achieve your goals.

Your dominant life management style is Judging.
    42%
    PERCEIVING
    58%
    JUDGING
    As a Judger, you prefer to approach your life with a sense of structure and order. You like things planned and scheduled, and dislike unexpected changes. You tend to maintain systems of organization appreciate structured environments. It is important to you to follow through on your promises, and you consider yourself responsible and reliable.

Your Personality Type Code

ENTJ - The Commander
    VERY GOOD MATCH
    INTJ - The Mastermind
    VERY GOOD MATCH
    INTP - The Architect
    GOOD MATCH

Your Personality Profile
    You are perceptive about systems and strategy, and often understand the world as a chess board to be navigated. You want to understand how systems work, and how events proceed, and may have a unique ability to foresee logical outcomes. You enjoy applying yourself to a project or idea in depth, and putting in concentrated effort to achieve your goals.

Your Core Values:
    Objectivity
    Determination
    Competency
    Strategy

Your Key Motivators:
    Organizing information and resources
    Increasing knowledge and understanding
    Understanding systems
    Developing strategy

You have a hunger for knowledge and strive to constantly increase your competence; you likely are a perfectionist with extremely high standards of performance for yourself and others. You have a keen interest in self-improvement and are a lifelong learner, always looking to add to your base of information and awareness.

An intellectual, you enjoy logical reasoning and complex problem-solving. You approach life by analyzing the theory behind what you see, and are typically focused inward, on your own thoughtful study of the world around you. You are drawn to logical systems and are much less comfortable with the unpredictable nature of other people and their emotions. You are independent and selective about your relationships, preferring to associate with people whom you find intellectually stimulating.

Facts about ENTJs
    Interesting facts about the ENTJ:

On personality trait measures, score as Ambitious, Forceful, Optimistic, Egotistical, Adaptable, and Energetic
    Least likely of all types to report stress resulting from work or finances
    More likely than average to suffer cardiac problems
    Among the least likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power

Among top 4 types in college GPA
    Among most likely to stay in college (ok dom Te... )
    Personal values include Home/Family, Achievement, Creativity, and Learning
    Overrepresented among MBA students and small business owners
    One of two types most likely to be satisfied with their work
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "I WIL NOT F%CK YOUR MIND. YOUR MIND IS ALREADY F%CKED. I WILL JUST PULL THE TRIGGER."
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.
    Likes Zhaylin, Norrsken, Bismuth Blitz liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

Introverted 55-45

Sensing: 68-32

Thinking: 63-37

Perceiving: 69-31

Top 3 matches: ESTP, ISTP, ISFP!
    Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time - Marthe Troly-Curtin,
    Likes Norexan, Zhaylin liked this post

Robos Husband πŸ’œπŸ‘‘πŸ’‹ Amethyst Archon's Avatar
    Enneagram
    712 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

E/I= 53/47
    S/N= 11/89
    F/T= 55/45
    J/P= 38/52
    Likes Luminous, Zhaylin, Bismuth Blitz liked this post

Lavender's Wife β™• βœ¦αƒ¦ Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp

76% introverted, 24% extroverted
    67% intuition, 33% sensing
    59% feeling, 41% thinking
    63% perceiving, 37% judging

INFP-Very good match
    INTP-Very good match
    ISFP-Good match
    Phleg-Mel/Hufflepuff/Aries Sun, Aquarius Moon, Leo Rising

𝔐𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔩𝔒 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒,
    𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔰π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π” π”žπ”°π”±π”©π”’ π”žπ”΄π”žπ”¦π”±π”°
    β„‘ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”° ✰✰✰✰
    Likes Zhaylin, Amethyst Archon liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

INTP, basically landslides for each letter too on this one.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Your energy style is blended, with a slight preference for Extraversion.
    Your responses were 53% consistent with a preference for Extraversion, and 47% consistent with a preference for Introversion.

Your dominant cognitive style is Intuition.
    Your responses were 90% consistent with a preference for Intuition, and 10% consistent with a preference for Sensing.

61% THINKING
    39% FEELING

Your life management style is blended, with a slight preference for Judging.
    45% PERCEIVING
    55% JUDGING
    Your life management style is a blend of Judging and

ENTJ - The Commander
    VERY GOOD MATCH

ENTJs are strategic leaders, motivated to organize change. They are quick to see inefficiency and conceptualize new solutions, and enjoy developing long-range plans to accomplish their vision.

INTJ - The Mastermind
    VERY GOOD MATCH

INTJs are analytical problem-solvers, eager to improve systems and processes with their innovative ideas. They have a talent for seeing possibilities for improvement, whether at work, at home, or in themselves.

ENTP - The Inventor
    GOOD MATCH

ENTPs are inspired innovators, motivated to find new solutions to intellectually challenging problems. They are curious and clever, and seek to comprehend the people, systems, and principles that surround them.

Your Personality Profile
    You are analytical and objective, and like bringing order to the world around you. When there are flaws in a system, you see them and enjoy the process of discovering and implementing a better way. You are assertive and enjoy taking charge; you see your role as that of leader and manager, organizing people and processes to achieve goals.

Your Core Values:
    Ambition
    Influence
    Persistence
    Logic

Your Key Motivators:
    Taking charge
    Making tough decisions
    Critiquing systems and processes
    Achieving success and status
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I- 61%
    N- 57%
    T- 58%
    P- 73%
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

6w5 - 3w4 - 9w8 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    LII-Ne.

Senior Member Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Here's what I got - ENTP as usual

Your dominant energy style is Extraversion.
    Your responses were 88% consistent with a preference for Extraversion, and 12% consistent with a preference for Introversion.

INTROVERTED 12%

EXTRAVERTED 88%

As an Extravert, you are primarily focused outward, on the world around you. You seek stimulation and activity and enjoy busy environments. You are energized by activity and by interacting with other people. You tend to be talkative and express yourself easily.

Your dominant cognitive style is Intuition.
    Your responses were 73% consistent with a preference for Intuition, and 27% consistent with a preference for Sensing.

SENSING 27%

INTUITION 73%

As an Intuitive, you are primarily interested in ideas and possibilities. You tend to be bored by mundane details, preferring instead to look at the big picture and understand how everything fits together. You are drawn to interesting ideas and theories, and enjoy imagining the future. You naturally see patterns and connections and often have a "sixth sense" about things.

THINKING 60%

FEELING 40%

As a Thinker, you are driven by a desire to pursue rational, logical reasoning. You tend to think about things in a detached, unemotional manner, and are most comfortable when you can reason through an issue logically. You are disinterested in personal appeals, preferring your decisions to be objective.You can be competitive with others, and don't mind ruffling a few feathers to achieve your goals.

Your dominant life management style is Perceiving.

PERCEIVING 63%

JUDGING 37%

As a Perceiver, you like to keep things casual and open-ended. You dislike being tied down, preferring instead to be free to go with the flow and the impulses of the moment. Your tend to avoid rigid structures and organizational systems, and shy away from scheduling your time in advance. Your like to be free to make last-minute changes as new ideas arise.
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking
    Likes Luminous liked this post