• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

1 in 100 People Are Psychopaths. Are You?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm gonna eat you.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Person 99

You are just the average Joe and part of 99 others who don't fall into the term 'psychopath'. Well done on keeping things real and your personality under control. You might feel a little mad at times but we can confirm that you are not a clinical psychopath!

Lark

Yeah, I got that result too, given that its meant to be one in a hundred I find it surprising that both you and I would get that result right out of the box.

Edit: Sorry, was response to the OP, I got the 1% or whatever it was, the "special person" idea.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Person 1

You are that special and unique number in the box. As much as your mind might wander and draw circles around your head, we prefer the term special rather than psycho. You are in control of your feelings and know exactly how to manipulate situations around you to get what you want. Powerful wizard be careful with your skills and use them wisely!

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I got that result too, given that its meant to be one in a hundred I find it surprising that both you and I would get that result right out of the box.

Edit: Sorry, was response to the OP, I got the 1% or whatever it was, the "special person" idea.

You act like this forum attracts the most healthiest average joes lmfao. :newwink:
It's possible that very depressed members could get the person 1 result as well, so that's another possibility.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I feel like I must have been close to getting person 1- I had to answer some of the questions in the way I knew would add to my “psychopath” tally just because of my personality.

But no. As much as I can sometimes be a shit, Im pretty sure Im not antisocial. I feel too guilty about EVERYTHING all the time for that to be the case

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i got to the first question... i decieded that none of the awnsers fit before promptly closing the tab...

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
According to this I am a pschyo which doest not surprise me to the slightest :p and whoever did this is really bad at math or we are some bunch of physio's based on the results so far.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
We're all mad here.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A true psychopath would lie on this test to not appear to be psychopathic. ;)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
A true psychopath would lie on this test to not appear to be psychopathic. ;)

What... who me?

Youre on to my games...

*pushes you off cliff, looks to everyone else with an angelic smile*

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

What... who me?

Youre on to my games...

*pushes you off cliff, looks to everyone else with an angelic smile*

FuIBeaz.gif

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Person 99

You are just the average Joe and part of 99 others who don't fall into the term 'psychopath'. Well done on keeping things real and your personality under control. You might feel a little mad at times but we can confirm that you are not a clinical psychopath!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another Average Joe checking in...

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Person 1

You are that special and unique number in the box. As much as your mind might wander and draw circles around your head, we prefer the term special rather than psycho. You are in control of your feelings and know exactly how to manipulate situations around you to get what you want. Powerful wizard be careful with your skills and use them wisely!

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Person 99

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Person 99

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Person 99