• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Your DNA Ancestry Based On What You Look Like?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, dip!

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eastern European 44
French Canadian 33
Native American 18.5
Northern European 5
West African 0.5

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For absolutely no reason, despite being 97% European and looking like it, it gave me 20% of each.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This test is fubar. My african quota on this test is 79%.

IRL, though, I've pretty fair-skinned and my actual genetics have literally no African origin. What a joke. (German + Scotch/Welsh comprises 75% of my DNA, and the rest is undifferentiated European.)

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Today I learned we're all black or poly ethnic.

Lark

I'm not sure how they link ethnicity and character like that.

Individual and social character are largely a byproduct of the mode of production/living.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
d8KvtNN.jpg

I didnt realize I was so black...despite saying I have grey eyes, brown hair, fair skin and love spring. This trst is bullshit lmao. It is funny though, because I'm a mutt with a lot of weird genetics.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are mostly of African decent

You are a peaceful, well-balanced individual with a natural beauty many people envy. You take everything in your stride and have a laid back attitude that keeps you from feeling stressed. Your kind nature makes you the perfect shoulder to cry on, and your friends value you for your soothing, well-balanced approach to life. You feel close to nature and are happiest in the fresh air, so watch out for jobs that coop you up indoors for too long.

Apparently even though I have pale skin and natural blondish brown hair sometimes with a red tint. But in description it fits me pretty well. Except I don't get enough fresh air and I burn in the sun.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
33-vpj51.jpg

Last edited:

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
rofl, gotta love these results. How is hazel NOT an option for eye color?
Despite having "Other" eyes, light brown hair, light skin, I'm 38% Southeast Asian.
I'm pretty sure that's one part of the world that's not a part of my genetic makeup :rofl1:
(Nordic roots, mixed with a bunch of others)

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
db6a84c4-e1c5-412b-b7f4-83bb11eb9cdb.jpg

You are mostly of European decent

You're passionate and full of energy, making you popular among friends. You have the ability to love deeply, and you sometimes don't think before you put your heart and soul into your relationships. Your strong sense of ambition means you will do well in your career. This, however, is offset by a fiery temper and a lack of patience. Work hard at keeping a balance in your life and you'll go far.

Despite the red hair, pale skin and blue eyes, I'm actually a quarter native american.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I had 20% everywhere lol :newwink:

You are a truly polyethnic!

You are cool as a cucumber and unflappable even in the most stressful situations. You can be quiet, but you never come across as shy. You have a serene peacefulness about you and project a sense of confidence and wisdom to everyone you meet. However, you don't suffer fools gladly and will not tolerate liars. It takes a while to build your trust, but once it is won, you are a loyal and wonderful friend to have.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
3cefba56-7d2e-4392-8ac4-2ec74a22215c.jpg

You are mostly of Asian decent

You are dignified and impressive without being showy. It's important for you to appear mysterious when meeting new people, but you should make sure that doesn't mean that no one gets the chance to know who you really are. Whoever gets the privilege to see deep into your soul will find great hidden depths and many beautiful colors inside.

Hm... Nah I'm very exclusively Western European. I've got the typical Irish/Italian pale.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
It thinks I'm Asian. Lol.

(fair skin, dark brown hair, grey eyes, straight nose with very slight bump)

I'm very European. Painfully European.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It thinks I'm Asian. Lol. (fair skin, dark brown hair, grey eyes, straight nose with very slight bump) I'm very European. Painfully European.
Yeah. Me too. Ridiculous.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
French-Canadian : 33%
Northern European : 5%
Eastern European : 44%
West African : 0.5%
Native American : 18.5%

You're passionate and full of energy, making you popular among friends. You have the ability to love deeply, and you sometimes don't think before you put your heart and soul into your relationships. Your strong sense of ambition means you will do well in your career. This, however, is offset by a fiery temper and a lack of patience. Work hard at keeping a balance in your life and you'll go far.

I have porcelain skin, Dark brown/black hair and amber eyes but I’m actually Hispanic/Latin America not European. :newwink:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
db6a84c4-e1c5-412b-b7f4-83bb11eb9cdb.jpg

No, but I wasn't expecting accurate results anyway.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Up02cyd.jpg

You are mostly of Asian decent

You are dignified and impressive without being showy. It's important for you to appear mysterious when meeting new people, but you should make sure that doesn't mean that no one gets the chance to know who you really are. Whoever gets the privilege to see deep into your soul will find great hidden depths and many beautiful colors inside.