User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    I think, for me (and so maybe this is mostly relevant to people who are caught between 4 and 9), having melancholy, intense, compassionate, sensitive, introspective, intuitive, deep, find meaning in depth, aesthetic, individualistic, complex for 4, and easy-going, ease, calm, stable, everything will be okay, no worries for 9 means that anyone who has great depth of feeling, has experienced a lot of depression, etc, are not going to pick the 9 cards over 4. There's too much emphasis on feeling, rather than motivation. Peace-seeking is a good one for 9, because it's focused on motivation, rather than feeling. I am likely a 9, but over the course of life, in general (which is how it says to answer the questions), I have not been at ease, calm, stable, had no worries, or an attitude that everything will be okay. Did I want those things? Yes! In short, I think it's too simplistic, and it's also too easy to bias one's own answers because the type of the cards is blatantly obvious.
    All tests are simplistic and easy to bias. That's just one of the many reasons why using tests to determine type always ends in mistyping and bias towards certain types.
    Johari | Nohari

Moving forward, put aside all unnecessary preconceptions, eliminate all biases, analyze all the facts without letting external influences cloud your better judgement and put together a coherent picture of the truth like a jigsaw puzzle, you have the pieces you need, the only thing left to do is to learn how to put them together properly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amberiat View Post
    All tests are simplistic and easy to bias.
    Aye, but perhaps not so blatantly.
    ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ★
    -: ✦ :-

h n g ⊱ 9✶S✶5✶X✶2 ⊰ g h t
    ★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★

Aye, but perhaps not so blatantly.
    Nope.

Maybe this one just seems easier for you because it uses images, but any other test is just as easy to bias through.
    Johari | Nohari

Moving forward, put aside all unnecessary preconceptions, eliminate all biases, analyze all the facts without letting external influences cloud your better judgement and put together a coherent picture of the truth like a jigsaw puzzle, you have the pieces you need, the only thing left to do is to learn how to put them together properly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Nope.

Maybe this one just seems easier for you because it uses images, but any other test is just as easy to bias through.
    Bias, with enough knowledge of the system, I agree. But not with them all being this simplistic.

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★

Bias, with enough knowledge of the system, I agree. But not with them all being this simplistic.
    Your initial argument was about how easy it is to bias through it because of how simplistic it is.

All of them are just as easy to bias through regardless of simplicity.

What do you consider a non-simplistic test anyway? They all reference the same things, very rarely using different wording. Tests are all the same thing, sometimes wearing slightly different costumes. Especially when it comes to systems like MBTI/Enneagram.
    Johari | Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Your initial argument was about how easy it is to bias through it because of how simplistic it is.

All of them are just as easy to bias through regardless of simplicity.

What do you consider a non-simplistic test anyway? They all reference the same things, very rarely using different wording. Tests are all the same thing, sometimes wearing slightly different costumes. Especially when it comes to systems like MBTI/Enneagram.
    I think how it's boiled down to phrases and pictures makes it blatant which card goes with each type. (Yes, I could also call that simplistic.)

But what I meant by simplistic in my criticism is how it boils 4 and 9 down to something more emotional rather than motivational, in my opinion. Types other than 4 can be deep, intuitive, and sad. It doesn't take the complexity of life into consideration well enough. The phrases could be rewritten to more accurately reflect motivation rather than emotion.

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

7-2-8
    Social, Self-Preserving, Intimate

TrueSelf App

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Here's my results from the first time I took it:

And here it is now...

They're determined for me to be a 962 lol I'm just not nearly that social, helpful or individualistic.

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    EXFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    HIGH Fi

I think this may have been posted before, but I couldn't find it (maybe it had a different name previously). It's got issues, I think.
    Super ! I think this one is reliable. I'll make it twice to check. I used to think I may be 748.

Got 741 Preservation.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Dare observing your shadows (50 shades of darkness) for your own well-being Unfortunately we are all fucking contagious Smile and see what happens around you......
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

845 or 145

8 1 4 5 Yeah xNTJ tottaly.

True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

What is a need one little man compere to needs of all of us. Nothin'
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post