• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pooh Pathology Test

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Since we are continuing with IR labs...
Pooh: 60%
Piglet: 47%
Tigger: 37%
Rabbit: 60%
Roo: 50%
Eeyore: 60%
Christopher Robin: 63%

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Christopher Robin (Schizophrenia): 80%
Eeyore (Depression): 73%
Pooh (ADD): 73%
Tigger (ADHD): 67%
Piglet (Anxiety): 47%
Roo (Autism): 47%
Rabbit (OCD): 40%

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ADD: 37%
Anxiety: 20%
ADHD: 47%
OCD: 63%
Autism: 40%
Depression: 47%
Schizophrenia: 70%

Christopher Robin (Schizophrenia)
Christopher Robin believes he can talk to animals and creates an entire fantasy world that only he lives in. He likely has two distinct ego states: an ordinary one in the real world and a magical one in the Hundred Acre Wood. His excessive cognitive fluidity created this world and all of the characters in it – a theater where he plays every part. The different personalities of each character are, in reality, fragments of his own personality projected onto toy animals. He hears voices, even when alone, and has alterations in memory, consciousness, and perception. His unusual thought patterns are persistent and not bound to isolated incidents.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anxiety (Piglet) 57%
OCD (Rabbit) 53%
ADD (Pooh) 40%
Schizophrenia (Christopher Robin) 30%
Depression (Eeyore) 23%
Tigger (ADHD) 13%
Roo (Autism) 7%

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Pooh (Attention Deficit Disorder)

Pooh has ADD, but he isn’t hyperactive as those with ADHD are. He easily gets lost in his own world and loses track of what he is doing. He has a short attention span and obsessive fixations (honey). His attempts to get what he wants are impulsive and poorly thought out (e.g. disguising himself as a rain cloud to get honey). When he gets a hold of something that he wants (honey), he keeps stimulating himself to the point of oversaturation (i.e. binge-eating). He is distractible, forgetful, and disorganized. He is inattentive and loses things. Pooh is kind-hearted and well-meaning, but also not within the bounds of normal cognitive functioning.

Pooh (ADD): 80%
Piglet (Anxiety): 73%
Tigger(ADHD): 73%
Christopher Robin(Schizophrenia): 73%
Roo(Autism): 70%
Eeyore(Depression): 63%
Rabbit(OCD): 50%

Am I ok?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WHbrx15.jpg

Tied between multiple characters...

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Christopher Robin (Schizophrenia): 33%
Eeyore (Depression): 43%
Pooh (ADD): 50%
Tigger (ADHD): 23%
Piglet (Anxiety): 53%
Roo (Autism): 53%
Rabbit (OCD): 60%

Rabbit (obsessive-compulsive)

Rabbit has recurring and persistent impulses that everything must be perfect. It is also marked by compulsive and repetitive behaviors, such as ordering and verifying things. He feels driven to live his obsessions and enforce the rules that must be rigidly enforced. Your garden should always be in perfect order. Everything she has has its proper place, and annoys her when someone changes things. His house is clean and organized, and he is constantly cleaning it. He has to keep everything in order and he feels that everything depends on this. However, we do not see any danger in this case. The mental habits that the rabbit has formed are clearly excessive compared to the dangers that they try to neutralize.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Pooh (ADD): 53%
Piglet (Anxiety): 60%
Tigger(ADHD): 33%
Christopher Robin(Schizophrenia): 40%
Roo(Autism): 47%
Eeyore(Depression): 37%
Rabbit(OCD): 50%

Piglet (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)

Piglet is excessively anxious and worried. He worries about a great number of things and finds it difficult to control his worry. His anxiety is always with him, making him uncomfortable in a wide range of situations. He frequently anticipates negative outcomes and stutters because he is so scared. His anxiety causes him to overthink and get stuck in negative thought loops. Piglet worries more than is warranted by actual events. He also expects the worst that can happen, even when there is no apparent reason to do so. He is unable to let go of his worries and is indecisive for fear of making the wrong decision. His anxiety is not a phobia, but a generalized condition.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
pooh-pathology

Oh the wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers a wonderful thing. Their tops are made of rubber. Their bottoms are made of a spring.
They're bouncy flouncy trouncy pouncy fun fun fun fun fun. But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one. I'm the only one.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pooh: 20%
Piglet: 70%
Tigger: 33%
Rabbit: 50%
Roo: 20%
Eeyore: 47%
Christopher Robin: 13%

Anxiety, OCD, depression.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here’s what I got now I understand why Tigger was my favorite character :newwink: But 97% ADHD? Maybe I should cut down my caffeine consumption lol

40878225213_f4bf7cdac0_d.jpg

Tigger (ADHD, Impulsive-Hyperactive)

Unlike Pooh, who has inattentive ADD, Tigger has ADHD of the Impulsive-Hyperactive variety. He is always bouncing, gets overly excited, and cannot pay attention to one thing for too long. He has a high stimulus threshold and trouble feeling fear. His overconfidence results in dangerous and reckless behavior on the one hand and the belief that he can do anything on the other. His abnormally high energy level causes him to interrupt and intrude upon others, as well as to blurt out answers before a question has even been completed. His inability to learn from the frightening and hazardous incidents he gets himself into means that he bounces back almost immediately and is ever-ready to pursue the next source of excitement.

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
pooh-pathology

Rabbit (Obsessive-Compulsive)

Rabbit has recurrent and persistent urges that everything must be perfect. He is also marked by compulsive and repetitive behaviors, such as ordering and checking things. He feels driven to live out his obsessions and to enforce rules that must be applied rigidly. His garden must always be in perfect order. Everything he owns has its proper place, and it is upsetting to him when someone changes things around. His house is neat and organized, and he is constantly cleaning it. He has to keep everything in order and feels that everything depends on this. However, we never see any acute dangers that Rabbit actually wards off with these behaviors. The mental habits that Rabbit has formed are clearly excessive compared to the hazards they are intended to neutralize.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
pooh-pathology

So it's Piglet > Pooh > Tigger >>> everything else. Interesting because I feel like my experiences with depression were often related to my anxiety, so I don't relate to the way it was posed in this test (dejected, apathetic) as much as I do to the sense of feeling consumed and overwhelmed by my surroundings.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Christopher Robin (Schizophrenia): 27%
Pooh (ADD): 30%
Piglet (Anxiety): 43%
Tigger (ADHD): 37%
Rabbit (OCD): 87%
Roo (Autism): 57%
Eeyore (Depression): 57%

Your strongest result was: Rabbit.