• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuitive Empath Test - What Gifted Type Are You?

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
https://lonerwolf.com/intuitive-empath-test/

Claircognizant Empath

Information, insight, and special knowledge comes to you in the form of thought, or a subtle sense of knowing. You are a human lie detector who has an uncanny knack of determining when someone is being authentic or not. You also tend to be very good at grasping abstract concepts. What an amazing gift!

Hmm, I have never been one to buy into the concept of "Empath" per se but I actually think that's quite accurate...

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Precognitive Empath

You can feel the occurrence of an event or situation before it actually happens. This is usually manifested in your dreams or as physical/emotional sensations, for instance: dread, anxiety, or excitement. This is a powerful gift!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Claircognizant Empath

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Emotionally Receptive Empath

You can physically and emotionally feel the emotions of others before they are even expressed. Because of this ability, you make a skilled and compassionate healer and counselor. What an amazing gift!

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Physically Receptive Empath

You are physically receptive to other people's illnesses and bodily pains, and this often manifests itself in your own body. Because of this, you would make a highly skilled energy worker, acupuncturist, massage therapist or yoga instructer. What an amazing gift!

Interesting I guess, but... I feel like there were too few questions to be accurate enough. :mellow: Plus, for one of the questions I could identify with more than one answer equally...

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fauna Empath

You are highly skilled at feeling and embodying the energy of other animals. As a fauna empath, you have a deep understanding of what animals need and are trying to communicate. You have an uncanny ability to connect with wildlife of every kind. What an amazing gift!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Precognitive Empath
Result Image
You can feel the occurrence of an event or situation before it actually happens. This is usually manifested in your dreams or as physical/emotional sensations, for instance: dread, anxiety, or excitement. This is a powerful gift!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp