• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Attitudinal Psyche Test

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] I got summoned?

I got two basically opposite types as the first two results in VLFE and ELFV... coudn't relate to either. And the classification system makes navigating the types completely unintuitive, so... not a good first impression. May take a closer look later.

Well, my objective of marking you wasn't exactly for you to appreciate this typology system...

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
LEVF - The Visionary

Not sure I like this system but the test was interesting.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Reading about the attitudes more, I am about 80% convinced I have confident logic (1L) and insecure emotion (3E). However, I am finding it difficult to determine the strength of my volition and physics. I'm surprised I thought I might have 1E, after spending more time self analyzing and trying to understand the system.

Going by the descriptions for LVEF and LFEV, the former sounds a lot closer to my temperament and style of interacting with the world.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Reading about the attitudes more, I am about 80% convinced I have confident logic (1L) and insecure emotion (3E). However, I am finding it difficult to determine the strength of my volition and physics. I'm surprised I thought I might have 1E, after spending more time self analyzing and trying to understand the system.

Going by the descriptions for LVEF and LFEV, the former sounds a lot closer to my temperament and style of interacting with the world.

I've been thinking you seemed 1L.

Since you mention it, I went on the AP Discord Server and asked about 4V since that's what I'm commonly typed as. Here's what they said, you might be interested since you're trying to decide between 2V and 4V.

when you do set goals, you seem focused on a singular achievement and you don't feel the need to reassess what it is. This could actually be either 1V or 4V, as neither position of volition is usually constantly reframing goals like 2V or 3V. Results volition generally has a tunnel vision-esque approach to goals, and while some 1Vs are high achievers who are constantly searching for the next goal after they achieve their current one, it's also not too uncommon for 1Vs to stagnate in-between goals if they don't know what the next one is

So I guess for you it would be helpful to think about whether you are someone who sets your mind on goals without changing them much, or re-thinking them a lot. I think 2V with 1L is more consistent with your MBTI, for what it's worth.

(Sorry if I'm imposing, I just kinda like talking about AP.)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been thinking you seemed 1L.

Since you mention it, I went on the AP Discord Server and asked about 4V since that's what I'm commonly typed as. Here's what they said, you might be interested since you're trying to decide between 2V and 4V.

So I guess for you it would be helpful to think about whether you are someone who sets your mind on goals without changing them much, or re-thinking them a lot. I think 2V with 1L is more consistent with your MBTI, for what it's worth.

(Sorry if I'm imposing, I just kinda like talking about AP.)

Thank you for the analysis. I was hoping for feedback from others, so no need to worry about imposing.

The more I reflect, the more I think I'm 4F. 2F sounds a little too attuned to things like clothing styles, tidiness, physical surroundings, personal health. Whereas I tend to neglect tidiness, physical surroundings, personal health, and I tend to struggle with knowing what to wear (i.e. knowing which patterns and colors to match, which ones "clash", that sort of thing). I'm not a natural caretaker either, it's something I struggle with as it's really not a concern of mine.

Meanwhile, I find myself identifying more with 2V, the tendency to take a diplomatic approach and try to reconcile opposing sides of conflicts. "Endlessly diplomatic with others who are in power" resonates strongly. Although I can have a rebellious, anti-authoritarian streak when I feel disrespected by those in power, or see flaws in their logical reasoning. "May prefer talking about *how* to improve rather than putting in the actual work" also largely describes me in regards to both my professional and personal life.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When healthy, I fit EVFL the best I think.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got EFLV - The Satirist

Idk if it's the best fit, I relate to some things and I haven't found any yet that fits me better. They also have a youtube channel so I'm waiting for the video on my type.

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
EFVL, the adorner

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Test was updated again, got EFVL/adorner. It sounds like me on the surface, but when I got my paid typing it was dead last on my list of possible typings. It makes sense, given that EFVL has process physics and volition and FELV's physics and volition is results oriented. EFVL has people negative emotion and volition, which are people positive for FELV. The test was updated to reflect those attitudes, but I think being a Ne valuing 9 makes me look process at everything.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The order seems as if it would make sense for me, but the description only partially matches. One example is that I think having volition last might have to do with my focus on an experience's enjoyment over the end goal, which was reflected in my answers, but I don't see why this would translate as being lazy or "not in a rush to meet responsibilities" when I would rather use volition to transform my situation in some way so as to make those responsibilities more tolerable, but maybe this could have more to do with having physics first and knowing how to manipulate my environment for an optimal psychological effect. I guess there is still internal resistance to head-on volition/opposition in this case.

FELV - The Aesthete

FELV is the Attitudinal Psyche type most comforting to the human spirit. They understand how their environment is conducive to social interaction. This type is not in a rush to meet responsibilities and trusts others to tell them what needs to happen. FELVs confidently change their own mood to explore the feelings of others. They have a strong opinion about food and physical care that can support the emotional well-being of everyone. This type boldly presents their style, unless it is offensive to the feelings of others. FELVs see no point in taking their identity seriously and accept the input of others about their innate capability. This type can feel as if rules and logic do not apply to them. They have a hard time accepting information before completely deconstructing it for themselves. FELVs do not easily accept conclusions from self-appointed intellectuals but will filter their skepticism through connecting emotionally with others.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They updated the test and now there are two...

Scored version: EFLV
Emotion
44 out of 64
Physics
40 out of 64
Logic
31 out of 64
Volition
30 out of 64

EFLV is the Attitudinal Psyche type most known for extremely upbeat, fun and poetic use of language. They are quick to understand the nuances of the physical world and can colorfully engage in the present unlike any other type. They know exactly how objects and reality feed into human emotions without taking themselves too seriously. For this reason, they tend to be over-represented in comedy. EFLV’s linguistic skills lend to their pin-point accuracy in categorizing their experiences. They have a knack for bringing the external world to life through expression and creativity. You can see this in their cooking skills, intellectual interests and health regiments. EFLVs are able to recreate the physical world in a way that no other type is, whether it be funny, creative or otherwise deeply emotional. EFLVs believe that logic is only one part of the picture to reality. This type may sometimes mock those who put forth their logical opinions too seriously. EFLVs can at times feel uninterested in their goals until they serve a purpose and can be quickly incorporated into their lives. They may challenge people’s deeply held beliefs through humor and comedy.

EFVL:

EFVLs are the most visually creative Attitudinal Psyche type. They shape the environment to suit their original inspirations.

When they express their emotions, they prefer that people trust them and discuss all the joys of reality with them. This type knows where their belongings are even if the area is a mess. They constantly incorporate new beauty, food, and health routines that they learned from others and easily share these with others who may be interested.

EFVLs are inspired by people who walk them through handling their responsibilities in the most logical way possible.

This type does not care whether they are correct, as long as they have enough information to decide how they feel about any topic. They often use their sensitivities to create art that can inspire others into enjoying their own environments and materialized expression.

Lexicon version: (Only [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] will be typed correctly using this one! ;)):

FEVL is the Attitudinal Psyche type most likely to fully delight in what they surround themselves with. Regardless of their introversion, they are highly active and socially aware, preferring to indulge in their emotions through the senses. This type relates to the moods of those around them, and is sensitive to the perceptions of relationships that others hold. The core concepts of the FEVL are enjoyment, pleasure, and satisfaction, with a secondary focus on structure, configuration, and design. FEVLs strive to follow through on commitments, even if they do not end up happening. Their charisma and practicality smooths over any worries or issues they might have in respects to their obligations. They have an arsenal of bold styles that represent their emotional preferences, and can transform themselves on a whim as their tastes change. FEVLs trust others to inform them if their emotions make logical sense. They have a fearless relationship with their own and others’ emotions, as they are willing to work out problems as they arise. This type is detached from the complex logical puzzles of life as they prefer to leave the heavy detail-oriented work to those who have a stronger attitude alignment to that realm. They take information in as it comes, never too worried to make immediate sense of things, as they always know they can turn to an outside source to gain a better grasp of what’s true or false.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They updated the test and now there are two...

Scored version: EFLV
Emotion
44 out of 64
Physics
40 out of 64
Logic
31 out of 64
Volition
30 out of 64

EFVL:

Lexicon version: (Only [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] will be typed correctly using this one! ;)):

I keep misreading the acronym as FELV and wondering why I'm being associated with feline leukemia virus and internally freaking out.

*clicks test link* OHHHH :doh: