Enneagram
    4 sx/so

EFVL, the adorner

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    FELV
    Enneagram
    947 so/sp

Test was updated again, got EFVL/adorner. It sounds like me on the surface, but when I got my paid typing it was dead last on my list of possible typings. It makes sense, given that EFVL has process physics and volition and FELV's physics and volition is results oriented. EFVL has people negative emotion and volition, which are people positive for FELV. The test was updated to reflect those attitudes, but I think being a Ne valuing 9 makes me look process at everything.
    ᴏᴏʜ, ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀꜱᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
    ᴏᴏʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴛᴜɪᴛɪᴏɴ
    ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴇʟᴀʏꜱ
    ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇ
    'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ'ꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ
    ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

VELF

the campaigner
    "I have spoken."

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 so/sx

The order seems as if it would make sense for me, but the description only partially matches. One example is that I think having volition last might have to do with my focus on an experience's enjoyment over the end goal, which was reflected in my answers, but I don't see why this would translate as being lazy or "not in a rush to meet responsibilities" when I would rather use volition to transform my situation in some way so as to make those responsibilities more tolerable, but maybe this could have more to do with having physics first and knowing how to manipulate my environment for an optimal psychological effect. I guess there is still internal resistance to head-on volition/opposition in this case.

FELV - The Aesthete

FELV is the Attitudinal Psyche type most comforting to the human spirit. They understand how their environment is conducive to social interaction. This type is not in a rush to meet responsibilities and trusts others to tell them what needs to happen. FELVs confidently change their own mood to explore the feelings of others. They have a strong opinion about food and physical care that can support the emotional well-being of everyone. This type boldly presents their style, unless it is offensive to the feelings of others. FELVs see no point in taking their identity seriously and accept the input of others about their innate capability. This type can feel as if rules and logic do not apply to them. They have a hard time accepting information before completely deconstructing it for themselves. FELVs do not easily accept conclusions from self-appointed intellectuals but will filter their skepticism through connecting emotionally with others.
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post