• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Attitudinal Psyche Test

A Lost Boy

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
FLVEs are the craftiest Attitudinal Psyche type. They gather knowledge on practical skills in their lives and develop ways to maximally increase opportunities to expand their curiosities. This type is attuned to the function of a room and how it can be organized to meet the physical needs of people. FLVEs spend time researching anything that captures their interest. The bizarre opinions of others do not phase this type as they believe the hidden and unseen is interesting. They do not easily react with emotion and calmly observe the expressions of others. Taking their responsibilities seriously, FLVEs want to incorporate goals that increase their incomes. At their most vulnerable, they tend to doubt their capabilities and prefer to collect more information about the best way to apply their efforts. It is difficult for FLVEs to follow through on ambitions because they are largely unaware of what makes them happy.

1F – Confident Physics

2L – Flexible Logic

3V – Insecure Volition

4E – Oblivious Emotions

A Lost Boy

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
FLVEs are the craftiest Attitudinal Psyche type. They gather knowledge on practical skills in their lives and develop ways to maximally increase opportunities to expand their curiosities. This type is attuned to the function of a room and how it can be organized to meet the physical needs of people. FLVEs spend time researching anything that captures their interest. The bizarre opinions of others do not phase this type as they believe the hidden and unseen is interesting. They do not easily react with emotion and calmly observe the expressions of others. Taking their responsibilities seriously, FLVEs want to incorporate goals that increase their incomes. At their most vulnerable, they tend to doubt their capabilities and prefer to collect more information about the best way to apply their efforts. It is difficult for FLVEs to follow through on ambitions because they are largely unaware of what makes them happy.

1F – Confident Physics

2L – Flexible Logic

3V – Insecure Volition

4E – Oblivious Emotions

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They've changed the test significantly and I think it's worse now.

LEVF-Together2-1024x690.png

LEVF is the most philosophical attitudinal psyche type. They are highly attuned to mathematical thinking and can easily apply principles they’ve gathered to society and human nature. LEVFs tend to focus heavily on how culture affects the human drive. They enjoy creating novel ideas and bringing order to chaotic information. Generally they remain quiet and observant in conversations which may lead them to appear shy and meek at first. This stereotype usually fades quickly as the LEVF will not stumble away from explaining their thought processes when prompted. LEVFs generally do not pay close attention to the physical world as their mind is too busy wandering in the possibilities of self-development through human relations and logical analyses. However, when the environment needs to be changed in order to progress, the LEVF will make quick work of what’s necessary.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LEFV-Together2-1024x733.png

LEFV

my top 4 results were all within a couple points of each other though. last time i was "the poet" (ELVF)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

They must have reworded it. Now I get the Poet, ELVF
ELVF: 39, LEVF:35, EFVL: 34, ELFV, 33.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Personality Type: The Poet, ELVF.
Confident Emotions, Flexible Logic, Insecure Volition, Unconcerned Physics.

ELVFs are great storytellers. They can make a person feel a wide depth of emotions through their crafty use of language and story telling. This type, nicknamed “the poet”, is able to build a colorful picture of their desires and they often use this to negotiate their responsibilities through lengthy discussions. Unfortunately, ELVFs tend to have an attitude that does not aid them in exerting their willpower to take care of every day tasks. It’s not that an ELVF is lazy, however, they can sometimes lack attentiveness to chores and errands. This lack of willpower is often what leads this type to experiencing anxiety and restlessness. ELVFs spends a lot of time developing their emotional worlds through exploration of their own and others’ minds. They enjoy conversing and sharing interesting tidbits and ideas that they’ve gathered over time. However, as much as they love to express themselves at length, they are always scanning information to gain more insight to share in the future. ELVFs are intrigued by things that are bizarre and theoretical. They may become interested in taboo or unexplored topics, while refusing to let anyone deter their wandering mind. This type usually does not get caught up in materialism and physical desires, unless it aids them in one of their emotional revelations. “The Poet” may also experience deep anxiety when attempting to organize their goals and future career plans. This worrisome nature in regards to their own volition may cause them to ignore their physical needs and they can often leave their environment in disarray if they can’t manage their own stress. However, a tool they do have is being able to heavily research and keep themselves motivated with their intense emotions. They can overcome hardships by expanding their poetic thoughts and artistic touch while sharing them with the world. Overall, ELVFs bring a unique vision to life while refusing to bend to the banality and expectations of society.

1E -- Confident Emotions: ELVFs express their emotions without hesitation. This type will use eloquent language to express whatever feeling moves them. They are confident in their personal values and will argue for them easily, often citing many details they’ve gathered throughout their lives. ELVFs understand how to present generally boring facts in an entertaining way. However, their motivation to entertain depends on how much passion they have for the subject. It is difficult to tell an ELVF what to do and how to feel. They often have a negative emotional reaction to feeling pressured to act a certain way and will outright reject those who try to do so. Taking care of their physical health is generally the last on their minds, as they are mostly interested in the activities of the imagination. ELVFs prefer to focus on art and storytelling rather than wasting too much time thinking about materialism. They will easily assert their independence over anyone who challenges their identity.

2L -- Flexible Logic: ELVFs will go into great detail to explain the inner workings of their mind. They delight in guiding people through different schools of thought while exploring the unknown. They remain unambiguous in their explanations of how they feel. ELVFs enjoy logical puzzles and will encourage others to solve them, always looking for taboo and hidden constructs. This type spends large amounts of time gaining knowledge. They may sometimes feel completely overwhelmed with needing to produce energy, so they resort to researching things instead. They usually find conceptualizing a problem and solution much easier than brute force to accomplish a goal. ELVFs tend use logic in a theoretical way and usually aren’t too interested in applying their ideas to being more practical. It’s not as if they’re completely oblivious to their surroundings, but they tend not to care unless it inhibits their creativity. They believe they can always take their time figuring out how to mesh with their surroundings, so this usually results in them having a more laid back behavior when it comes to cooking, cleaning and other various chores around their living spaces. They deeply care about the reasoning behind their actions. To them, motivations must make perfect sense in order to act upon them. This type allows their intense interests in subject matter to occupy most of their time. ELVFs tend to thoroughly research a topic and completely ignore their bodily needs until they’re finished chewing on the subject.

3V -- Insecure Volition: ELVFs refuse to be pushed around. They will often use whatever mood they’re in to regulate their motivation. This type may struggle to accept responsibilities that do not align with their personal values and will question anyone who suggests otherwise. ELVFs usually enjoy constructing arguments that help them decide which action makes the most sense to take next. However, this doesn’t mean that they’re going to do it – as discussing their options is more enjoyable than completing them. Sometimes this type will promise to accomplish certain goals, then struggle to complete them when the time arrives. It’s not as if they don’t care – they solely lack the confident attitude to predict their future focus and energy. Being bossed around or instructed how to behave will often trigger an emotional outburst from an ELVF. Even if they don’t immediately react, they are experiencing explosiveness internally. When this type is unsure of the next steps to take in a project or goal, they appreciate someone who can explain out the options they have moving forward. They feel even more confident in taking a step forward when an emotionally stable person guides them. Remaining patient is optimal in interacting with “The Poet” as pressure on responsibilities makes them worry and feel uncertain. ELVFs tend to appreciate a discussion before incorporating the advice of others.

4F -- Unconcerned Physics: ELVFs often detach from their surroundings to spend time in their imaginative fantasies. This creative type is not materialistic unless the object specifically aids in their emotional endeavor. They tend to wear basic fashions although their styles are often eccentric, bizarre and sometimes controversial. They usually base everything they do on whatever emotion, feeling or epiphany is repeating in their mental space. Sometimes ELVFs confuse physical symptoms of illness, fatigue or hunger with their emotions and aren’t quite sure how to resolve it unless someone points it out. They may attempt to feel better by adjusting to a more positive mood. However, this type prefers to take the advice of others who can give quick and efficient answers to help them feel better physically. ELVFs use their strong interest and attitude towards logic to understand the basics of how to maintain their homes and invest their money. They do not anticipate what materials they may need and address them only when they must. This type can sometimes forget appointments they have without having a trusted confidante around to remind them. ELVFs believe they are engaged in their imaginations far too much to be picky about food and clothing, so they’ll often be open to all sorts of cuisines, styles, and aesthetics.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh they changed the test:
VLEF-Together2-1024x719.png

VLEF: 49; VLFE: 43; LVEF: 37

By order I think this is fitting, but to be honest this type is described as being very aggressive and, as a 9, I am not that aggressive...

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh they changed the test:
VLEF-Together2-1024x719.png

VLEF: 49; VLFE: 43; LVEF: 37

By order I think this is fitting, but to be honest this type is described as being very aggressive and, as a 9, I am not that aggressive...

I dig the aesthetics of those characters in that picture TBH.

The description doesn't match the order of the letters for you that well. I have that problem with a lot of these types, though.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Took it again and got something else...

EFLV-Together2-1024x707.png

EFLV is the Attitudinal Psyche type most known for extremely upbeat, fun and poetic use of language. They are quick to understand the nuances of the physical world and can colorfully engage in the present unlike any other type. They know exactly how objects and reality feed into human emotions without taking themselves too seriously. For this reason, they tend to be over-represented in comedy. EFLV’s linguistic skills lend to their pin-point accuracy in categorizing their experiences. They have a knack for bringing the external world to life through expression and creativity. You can see this in their cooking skills, intellectual interests and health regiments. EFLVs are able to recreate the physical world in a way that no other type is, whether it be funny, creative or otherwise deeply emotional. EFLVs believe that logic is only one part of the picture to reality. This type may sometimes mock those who put forth their logical opinions too seriously. EFLVs can at times feel uninterested in their goals until they serve a purpose and can be quickly incorporated into their lives. They may challenge people’s deeply held beliefs through humor and comedy.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I dig the aesthetics of those characters in that picture TBH.

The description doesn't match the order of the letters for you that well. I have that problem with a lot of these types, though.

I agree with this (both of these; I like the character design for most of these actually), I think the theory doesn't consider flexibility in behavior for what they're implying with the letters.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Adorner
EFVL

not sure I totally agree but I see parts of it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How many freaking questions is this? I got 13% in and accidentally hit back, erasing all of my answers.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got ELVF (the Poet) 35 points

Next most likely types:

FLVE 33 points
LEVF 31 points
VLEF 29 points

Three least likely:

VEFL 18 points
FVLE 18 points
VFLE 17 points

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the guy that developed this system is probably an INTP

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My results on the new test:

1DEJAoY.jpg

I think it's pretty accurate, the only thing I really disagree with is that they're never too worried to make immediately sense of everything, when I need to analyze everything that comes to me. Still, physics is the skill I'm quite literally confident with, and also emotions and logic are said to be the more "others-positive" function with this type which fits me. Physics and volition they are more stubborn about, and with me I got a lot of opinions on physics matters, and with volition I don't really like it when people don't let me work at my own pace and I want to pursue my own goals without other people getting in my space.

Side note: I LOVE this art style. I love how my character is this sassy Victorian looking lady that's like, "Come Hither."

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I came here by the forum suggestions thread when I googled for a test on this. Since this personality system does not have a discussion thread that I am aware of, I am willing to discuss it here.

My results were the same as the OP (@Saturnal Snowqueen). BUt when I started reading the profile, it started in a way that was definitely not me... Gathering practical skills, like and engage in cooking, etc... Definitely not me. Then, there were some parts that seemed to be me. At the end of the read, I had asked myself: Had I self-reported that bad? That inconsistent? WTF I had answered? These were my thoughts.

But I had a quick look at the website bars.
I had noticed that there were 4 aspects and 4 attitudes, so the theory did fit the 4 aspects into 4 attitudes. The 4 attitudes resembled a stack, where the stronger is the 'confident' while the weaker is unconcerned. I didn't clicked, I didn't read it, although I plan to do so later.

Then I had remembered that on the test, I did mark something as both being confident and unbothered - it was probably the F thing. And I realized that there is a pattern of me being unbothered about what Im confident at and being bothered about what I am not confident at. I would say the things I bother the most are the ones where I am partially confident at - after I am full confident I just see no reason to keep bothering. Once I get a high confidence, there is always a feel that I had enough. And I remember the question back then were they asked 5 words that always described me... Well, that one was hard, but, although this pattern does not really have a single word to it, I noticed that this is very natural to me since my first memories. So I had just abandoned this typing system because it doesn't work for me! Went 'off'...

But then I had some afterthoughts, after I had closed the computer. I realized that this pattern of stop bothering when I get very confident was actually natural to me - oops, maybe the majority people are not like that! Then I remembered that in fact there are long term cookers who has been confident in their cooking skills for a very large time. And in many fields the same way...
Then I realized something. This 'behaviour' of mine of simply stop bothering what I am get confident at is not normal. Then I had realized as well that this is might be a Ne-thing - after the Ne type gets confident, it/he/she stops bothering and just move. This is what the 'possibilites, weeeee' means. However, I don't fit much the stereotype on that way, because sometimes I need to dive deep and sometimes I take years and a huge engagement before I get confident something - I still don't feel confident enough about typology yet for example. But yeah, once I got the confidence, it stops being appealing, while for other people that might be the opposite. I had also realized that Ne-dom 8 is should be an exception to this. But I think this view is more clear and accurate - instead of the Ne-weee possibilities thing, look so much possibilities and etc.. - explain it as 'when confident, stops bothering and feels compelled to just move on' explain it better. It might explain that if I want to have something where I keep in it must involve a lot of uncertainty... So I will never get fully confident and so I will keep bothering about it. It was a good reflection..

I am going to see the enneagram connections and at least read the type I am closest to by the enneagram connections, since taking the test again won't work anyway. This is a flaw of their theory, but I had liked this reflection... [MENTION=39780]noname3788[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40271]mancino[/MENTION] might find this reflection good as well.

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] I got summoned?

I got two basically opposite types as the first two results in VLFE and ELFV... coudn't relate to either. And the classification system makes navigating the types completely unintuitive, so... not a good first impression. May take a closer look later.