Thread: New Test

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    If your goal is to slam people into groups which do not accurately reflect what is true means you're okay with results that are nothing short of bullshit.

And since we're discussing "preferences," I prefer this kind of thinking from an INFP:
    If you'd care to do literally any research at all, including simply reading my responses in this thread, you'd understand I think MBTI tests, my own includes, are bullshit.
    Stop embarrassing yourself, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Turi View Post
    If you'd care to do literally any research at all, including simply reading my responses in this thread, you'd understand I think MBTI tests, my own includes, are bullshit.
    Stop embarrassing yourself, please.
    Then you better ask yourself why you were objecting to my objections for it is you who are embarrassing yourself. You're the one who created the questions (which I did not know until today) so you better be able to take criticism of said questions without falling to the ground.
    Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Then you better ask yourself why you were objecting to my objections for it is you who are embarrassing yourself. You're the one who created the questions (which I did not know until today) so you better be able to take criticism of said questions without falling to the ground.
    Your criticisms weren't valid, you missed the point - they were dishonest criticisms. Any honest and reasonable person reading that specific question would be able to easily distinguish what the phrases were about and how they were indeed of an opposing nature.

I was objecting to your objections on the above grounds. My position regarding MBTI tests, mine included, hasn't changed at all. I think they are way too subjective to be of any use and can only provide an indicator of how you subjectively perceive yourself which may or may not reflect how is, or appears to be, in reality or from literally any other perspective. Just reading descriptions of types, or the dichotomy, will be just as useful and in the exact same way with regards to typing yourself.

Your criticisms weren't valid, you missed the point - they were dishonest criticisms. Any honest and reasonable person reading that specific question would be able to easily distinguish what the phrases were about and how they were indeed of an opposing nature.

I was objecting to your objections on the above grounds. My position regarding MBTI tests, mine included, hasn't changed at all. I think they are way too subjective to be of any use and can only provide an indicator of how you subjectively perceive yourself which may or may not reflect how is, or appears to be, in reality or from literally any other perspective. Just reading descriptions of types, or the dichotomy, will be just as useful and in the exact same way with regards to typing yourself.

You again. Really? How about a cookie? Will that make it all better, bubba?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

You again. Really? How about a cookie? Will that make it all better, bubba?

There it is, humiliation - with nothing relevant to say, to save face - we see replies like this. Thanks for your time.

There it is, humiliation - with nothing relevant to say, to save face - we see replies like this. Thanks for your time.
    No, thank you. For wasting mine. I'm sure there are others in the forum who don't have any problems discussing silly questions on tests that lead nowhere.