• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Twinword Word Association Test

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF-

NEVER!

2wiovj.jpg

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
BAH! Great idea, Ix, but with the Slider I still ended up an INFJ lol
Plus, I REALLY annoyed the test. It went from 3 recycling's to 2 to 1 when asking me "Are you still there?" :rofl1:
I got most of my frozen coke drank though :D

I wonder what the thinking behind "motorcycle or bicycle" is.
And how can one be either "open or understand"? I often can't understand something unless I'm open to the answer :D

**EDIT**
Oh yeah, [MENTION=38618]robobot14[/MENTION] I think "liquid/solid" "river/lake" "waterfall/fountain" point towards a persons preference of free-flowing/grounded, activity/inactivity, and volatility/tranquility.

What about "portrait/picture"? or "thesis/lyric"?

Jaguar

Perhaps a few people were on crack when creating the tests.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder what the thinking behind "motorcycle or bicycle" is.
And how can one be either "open or understand"? I often can't understand something unless I'm open to the answer :D

**EDIT**
Oh yeah, robobot14 I think "liquid/solid" "river/lake" "waterfall/fountain" point towards a persons preference of free-flowing/grounded, activity/inactivity, and volatility/tranquility.

What about "portrait/picture"? or "thesis/lyric"?

I have no blazing idea what some of these are. Some, I can guess, like thesis being S/T and lyric being N/F, open being P (self-explanatory) and understand being J (intensive specialization), though I've seen it being attributed to N/S as well, so lord knows. I'm just doing it for the fun factor.

Pencil VS typewriter?? Really???

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Smart! I think portrait could be F(human perspective), maybe S because more specifics, and picture for T/N.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think Pencil/typewriter is basically analogue/electronic or (rofl) modern/wood. Seriously? Modern/wood :rotfl:
OR, I guess modern/wood could speak to that "a" word I can never remember (meaning "pretty" or pleasing to look at lol sounds like astetics but is spelled all sorts of weird :rolleyes:)

What could analogue/electronic speak towards though? Like motorcycle/bicycle, one is faster than the other but that's about all I can think of.

I was thinking along similar lines, robobot. Portrait could be like "big picture" thinker whereas a picture is a more narrow view? But when I think of portrait, I think, "no please! I'll be bored to death" because they take so long :D

I kept trying to take the Depression tests. Word Choice and Slider work, but Association kept getting hung up. I deleted the last part of the address, in my bar, and there's all sorts of other goodies. I'm very pleased with myself. Despite failing at the "a" word, I scored in the 94% for High School vocabulary.

Off to test myself some more....

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am convinced this is random. I have taken it three times now, and got INFJ, ESTJ, and now ENTP.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
LOL

1. ESFP
2. ENTP
3. INTJ

Jesus... :D

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is the second time I got ENTP in a row... Maybe I'm your mystical ENTP 4 you've heard stories about.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Very fun test I felt like James Bond

BYsX.gif

And here's my result:

ENTP

Creative / Inventive
One exciting challenge after another
Inventive, enthusiastic, strategic, enterprising, inquisitive, versatile

ENTPs are frequently described as clever, verbally quick, enthusiastic, outgoing, innovative, flexible, loyal, and resourceful. They are motivated by a desire to understand and improve the world they live in. They may have a perverse sense of humor and sometimes play devil's advocate, which can create misunderstandings with friends, coworkers, and family.

I took the test a second time for fun and ended up with ENFP - which seems rather accurate as well :)

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YouTube

Well well I felt like the wife of Jung in a Dangerous Method.

It was fun doing it at work I had a great time, I got INFJ.

NF anyway, well should I try again, maybe later to learn some new english words.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also got INFJ..... idk what that suggests

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Have you guys taken the other ones? I got ENFJ on the word choice. o_O Surprising for someone who picked words like "listen" "quiet" and "spontaneous".

Also, "Liquid vs Solid?", "Silk vs Wool?". Whaaaa.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=38590]Zhaylin[/MENTION] I was thinking about a bacon-wrapped hot dog :D

Liquid and silk (as preferences)... Am I missing something.... you have a link to that one pls?

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ

this doesn't seem accurate at all...

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ
Mentor / Visionary
Smooth talking persuader
Caring, enthusiastic, idealistic, organized, diplomatic, responsible
ENFJs seek continuity through harmonious relationships. They excel at picking up on values, simply because shared values are what create harmony. Some will profess the importance of tough-minded logics just because their environments have these shared values. They tend to adopt the collective values of those in their social group.

Wow, that's completely off.

Also, I resent that they didn't let me put "pee" as an associated word for "yellow."