• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Twinword Word Association Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Free Association Test - Twinword Mind

This test is pretty fun! Surprised I haven't seen it around here. I don't know how accurate it'll be for you, but surprisingly it got mine right!

INFPs focus much of their energy on an inner world dominated by intense feeling and deeply held ethics. Loyal to the people and causes important to them, INFPs can quickly spot opportunities to implement their ideas. They are curious about understanding those around them, and are accepting and flexible unless their values are threatened.

Added: Psychology and Personality Test - Twinword Mind Word association was my fave, but here's the link for a couple more tests

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
More Bah! lol

"INTPs are quiet, thoughtful, analytical individuals who tend to spend long periods of time on their own, working through problems and forming solutions. They are curious about systems and how things work and are frequently found in careers such as science, philosophy, law, psychology, and architecture."

I was nearly maxed out on IN and P and close to that in T :doh:
That was fun. I had to look up one word though: "appellant"; and it gave me 3 of the same questions twice lol

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took it twice and got ISFJ and INFJ.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Weird. Lately I have been scoring a lot of INTP on these things.....

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

While answering things, I somehow saw this coming. [IX's TYPOLOGY ARCHIVE - TEST]
Was everyone else's meter this polarized / is that how the test works or did I just break my results?

That was fun, I'll retake it again another time.

Bonus:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

While answering things, I somehow saw this coming. [IX's TYPOLOGY ARCHIVE - TEST]
Was everyone else's meter this polarized / is that how the test works or did I just break my results?

Bonus:
I bet answering with my name would have thrown the test algorithm for a loop. I tried it and got INFJ. It rejected many common words in my answers, though. For instance, when the prompt was "hitch" I replied with "trailer", and got an error message - not a valid word. Similar with "trombone" in response to "slide", and "duchess" in response to "duke". Seriously? It accepted entries like gradient and thermal, but not trailer?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

That was fun, I'll retake it again another time.

Bonus:

I put in a few words that it wouldn't accept. Lol

And my results were also that polarized.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I put in a few words that it wouldn't accept. Lol

And my results were also that polarized.

Only one of my words was rejected! ISTJ #CONFIRMED!!!

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I retook it and came out an ENTJ :shock: *runs around in total chaos because the world must be ending*
I'm not creative in my answers. The first things to pop in my mind are the most basic: cut=dry; base= ball; bacon=heaven. What, don't like that answer and give the word to me again. Okay. Delicious :rofl1:

I didn't realize there were other tests. Thanks for pointing that out [MENTION=37308]cacaia[/MENTION].

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
When I retook it I got INTP! For bacon I put dog :newwink:

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Update: I retook and got ESTJ . . .

I retook it and came out an ENTJ :shock: *runs around in total chaos because the world must be ending*
I'm not creative in my answers. The first things to pop in my mind are the most basic: cut=dry; base= ball; bacon=heaven. What, don't like that answer and give the word to me again. Okay. Delicious :rofl1:

You and me both. Hey! Those are better. I input actual synonyms, and one point I just "Flashlight=Light" "Haven=Paradise" "Particulate=Articulate"

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some of them were really tricky. Particulate? Really? I would have had to google the word to begin with.
Benchmark=first. It was the only thing I could think of lol.
Several of my answers were also denied.
[MENTION=38618]robobot14[/MENTION] (how did I seriously never realize, until now, that your name isn't robot14 :doh:) I was almost worried about you for your bacon answer, lol. Then I remembered the commercials "Bac 'o Bits" or some such. :rofl1:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Have you guys taken the other ones? I got ENFJ on the word choice. o_O Surprising for someone who picked words like "listen" "quiet" and "spontaneous".

Also, "Liquid vs Solid?", "Silk vs Wool?". Whaaaa.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=38590]Zhaylin[/MENTION] I was thinking about a bacon-wrapped hot dog :D

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For the Word Choice test, I got INFJ,
For the Slider test, I got ... INFJ!

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmm... I finally got INFP (first try lol) with the slider test. But I don't trust it because it gave me the same 4 or so words several times :doh:
View attachment 21224

**EDIT**
hey, hey... I got the same result :banana:

BAH! But an INFJ with Word Choice. And a strong J too. Hmmm...

Oh yeah... I never even thought of bacon wrapped hot-dog lol. I love my dogs that way :drool:

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For those taking this test, if you get the same selections again, let the timer run out.

It will reset your current selection into something (hopefully) different.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP

Me? A Feeler? BUHAHAHAH