• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

True self enneagram test

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Really good!!!

http://app.trueself.io/home/(enneagram-test:enneagram/questions)?testName=enneagramv2

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[IX's TYPOLOGY ARCHIVE - TEST]

Nostalgic.

EDIT: I just realized my E2 (Helper) and E3 (Producer) are basically equal. Or so it seems. I got 513 instead of 512.

Last edited:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1QyjRq1.jpg

Im clearly a 12 core, you guys cannot even compete.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
469 sx/sp/so

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Real result: 5-4-1 so/sp

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My "usual" type is 514 sp/sx, but this thing gave me 584 sp/sx.

That's almost funny. This test reminded me of why I once typed E2 / 3w2 though. Despite that, the word choice is really icky for some of them.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got a 9. I usually get a 2. Cool, I think this fits me better. thanks for the link!

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heheh 531 sp/so

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My "usual" type is 514 sp/sx, but this thing gave me 584 sp/sx.

I found it interesting it gave me sx blind despite feeling like the complete opposite, but yeah the test was a bit off. Especially on gut. I think I am pretty 9 in that.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The only qualms I have about this are the usual self doubt that this brings...typically, Enneagram 9s are INFPs. Typically. I am always a little in doubt of whether I'm really an INFJ or INFP, an ENFJ or an ENFP. Even after the person who knows me inside out, warts and all, can swear by me being an INFJ.
Gaaah, indecision.:dry:

"9
Starring Role

Mediator, Peacekeeper, Diplomat, Pleasant Person, Modest Person, Humble Person, Pacifist
Tritype Wiring

9-7-4
Personality Type

Instinctual Wiring

Intimate
Instinctual Stack

Intimate, Social, Self-Preserving"

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Well it got the 8 right.
( 6? Bitch pls, I will happily risk my own life for a few moments of entertainment. In fact, I'm pissed that my life is not on the line more often.)

The rest...not even close. TBH I had a hard time answering these questions. I never know what to say when asked to describe myself and I felt not one of the ordering questions were really applicable.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got 9-2-6 sx/so/sp

Primary Type Wiring

Starring Role

Mediator, Peacekeeper, Diplomat, Pleasant Person, Modest Person, Humble Person, Pacifist

Tritype Wiring
9-2-6
Personality Type

Instinctual Wiring
Intimate

Instinctual Stack
Intimate, Social, Self-Preserving

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Edit:
...although, a lot of this pretty accurate. It seems that with the 6 the "comfort" aspect is in having power to have one's needs met. I don't really see where the 3 comes in at all. After all, I am nothing if not sincere.All of the bullshit about "Tenderness" makes me sick to my stomach though.

I just don't think it work without the 7.
[MENTION=35920]Ixaerus[/MENTION] What do you think of this?
( because you seem knowledgeable and i trust your judgement)

Your Worldview
Core Wiring | Type 8

You want to be open, honest, and straightforward; but most importantly, you want to be independent, make your own decisions, and direct your own course. You want to be the master and commander of your own life. You are honest and take pride in calling a spade a spade. You say what you mean and mean what you say. You have the propensity to be excessive and to go to extremes. Too much is almost enough. Under stress, you may be intense, intimidating, overpowering, or unwilling to self-limit. At your best, you are a protective, compassionate, and magnanimous leader that is both tough-minded and tenderhearted.
Tritype Wiring | 8-6-3

You are ambitious, inquisitive and protective. You want to be accomplished, loyal and straight-forward. Verbally adept and a good reader of people and situations, you have the ability to identify unjust authority, rebel against tyranny and verbally spar against it. You want to get along with others but can struggle with being too outspoken.
Instinctual Wiring | Social

You think about having power and knowing who is a friend and who is a foe. You are a gregarious person with a lust for friends. You look for security through trusted alliances and loyal ties. You create a group of your choosing, made up of loyal friends, devoted family members and trusted employees. You love to spend time with your family and friends on a regular basis and enjoy camaraderie. You enjoy holding court and being the center of attention. You always have time for a good laugh and good meal with trusted bonds of friendship.
Inner World of Type 8
Core Fears

Your core fears are of being weak, vulnerable, controlled, limited, harmed, manipulated, betrayed and/or violated. Unconsciously, you feel that the world can be a cold, hard, and unjust place where the powerful take advantage of the weak and only the strong survive. It may also express itself as not trusting and not opening yourself to others in order to avoid being humiliated or betrayed by having your weakness or vulnerability used against you.
Core Desires

To be powerful, self-reliant, in control, and able to protect and empower yourself and others.
Core Needs

You need to be your own authority. You seek independence, and strive to be the master and commander of your own life. You need to feel confident, self-reliant, and in charge of your emotions. You don't need to be liked, but you do have a strong need to be respected. You also need a sense of fairness and justice in your dealings with others, as your nature errs on willfulness and stubbornness.
Core Beliefs

Only the strong survive. To be powerful and overcome adversity, I must be tough, independent, self-reliant, and avoid weakness at all costs. The weak are controlled, manipulated, and betrayed. No one can tell me what to do.
Outer World of Type 8
Strategies

You are independent, strong, honest, and upfront. You speak the unspoken truth. You have a personal code of honor; you protect the innocent and take control of difficult situations. You deny vulnerability and, when attacked, take charge and retaliate instead of defending.
Impact of Strategies

Being self-reliant and having power and control over your life leads people to accept you as you are rather than who they think you should be.
What's Great About You

You are strong, powerful, big-hearted, independent, and decisive. You can be a protective and charismatic leader that others readily follow.
Attention goes to...

Your attention goes to issues of power- who has it and most importantly, if it is being used fairly. You instinctively sense a power vacuum and often step in to fill it. You are not interested in subtle nuance but rather in the big picture, much like a general surveying a battlefield. You can be relentless in your search for truth, justice, power and influence.
Journey to Higher Self
Spiritual Path

Your spiritual journey is to reclaim your sense of innocence. Spiritual growth will come when you can acknowledge a higher truth and a higher power. As the king or queen of the jungle you have a powerful and commanding presence. You can either take advantage of others or make the jungle a safe place for everyone.
Journey of trasformation

Your transformation journey involves:

1. Realizing that there is benevolence, truth and justice in the natural flow of life.
2. Asserting your power without asserting your will.
3. Surrendering to your more tender emotions and moving beyond your toughness so you can truly open to love and intimacy.
Mantra

True strength comes from surrendering the need to have power and control. You should remember that sensitivity to others and acknowledging their own tender emotions is a sign of strength, not a sign of weakness. Being cynical and insensitively teasing others are red flags that you are feeling hurt and disempowered.