• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

True self enneagram test

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just don't think it work without the 7.
[MENTION=35920]Ixaerus[/MENTION] What do you think of this?
( because you seem knowledgeable and i trust your judgement)

I'll get back to you when I have time to read through this thoroughly,
maybe via PM for more focused attention since this is a general thread and your post is a type-me.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I'll get back to you when I have time to read through this thoroughly,
maybe via PM for more focused attention since this is a general thread and your post is a type-me.

No problem. I was more imterested in what you thought of my interpretation of the combo of 8 and 6 than personal relevance. But if you want to go to more detail-than is fine. I don’t want to steal the thread.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
947. Might be right, I usually type as 964 though. But some have suggested 7 before so who knowd

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
947. Might be right, I usually type as 964 though. But some have suggested 7 before so who knowd

I actually think I might be 964. Or 946 (does the order matter?) Maybe 927 or 947. I didn't take the tritype part as seriously but it was interesting to see how high each of the scores were

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
47132549922_518fe3c9e4_z_d.jpg

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
854 sx/so

Core Wiring | Type 8

You want to be open, honest, and straightforward; but most importantly, you want to be independent, make your own decisions, and direct your own course. You want to be the master and commander of your own life. You are honest and take pride in calling a spade a spade. You say what you mean and mean what you say. You have the propensity to be excessive and to go to extremes. Too much is almost enough. Under stress, you may be intense, intimidating, overpowering, or unwilling to self-limit. At your best, you are a protective, compassionate, and magnanimous leader that is both tough-minded and tenderhearted.

Tritype Wiring | 8-5-4
You are intuitive, knowledgeable and protective. You want to be original, wise and straight-forward. You study what makes people tick and form strong opinions about what you learn. Somewhat introverted, you are identified with being an intuitive, strategic thinker and see interconnections that others may miss.

Instinctual Wiring | Intimate
What matters to you is intimates and those in your intimate circle of care. Most of all, you secretly worry that you will be betrayed by those to whom you show your vulnerability. You mask your need for love and intimacy with displays of nonchalance and indifference. You are an individualist with a lust for passionate pursuits. You are at once both tough and tender. You need to be free and autonomous while simultaneously needing to be bonded and connected. You long for love and connection, but fear being controlled.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No problem. I was more imterested in what you thought of my interpretation of the combo of 8 and 6 than personal relevance. But if you want to go to more detail-than is fine. I don’t want to steal the thread.

Ahh, I see. We can do it in the TC server if you want, then?

But TLDR; the combo of 8 and 6 differs greatly depending on variant and the heart triad. All types seek to fulfill their needs; that is how they develop their methods and defense mechanisms to begin with. The 6 might seek comfort, but most of all it's from a certainty standpoint (all types have their own form of comfort), they enjoy 'preemptive attacks' so to speak almost like 8w7 does (even the phobic types, but obviously using different methods), but being in the head/fear triad brings more of a kind of structure and predictability / stability to them than 8s.

8s assert their personal will, 6s assert a structure for their own needs and to gain certainty, they do what they think is needed to be done / demanded to be done (is why they can be faster to calm down once they have it, and 8s can be more easily provoked despite having structure). They can somewhat resemble 1s here, but more socially (especially if w7) and structurally oriented (over the integrity of the structure, which is a 1 thing) + technical details, especially if w5. All that combined, depending on the IV, can temper the 8 and they are more loyal and consequential than their 5 or 7 fixed counterparts.

Purely 'having power to meet own needs' sounds E8 self-sufficiency / competency triad.
I don't know which would better work with you, since I don't know you enough yet. But more or less, that's what 8 with 6 fix would be like.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
953 so

Tritype Wiring | 9-5-3
You are ambitious, knowledgeable and accepting. You want to be efficient, wise and peaceful. Intellectual and clever, you find amenable and pleasant ways to manage difficult situations and relationships. Often shy, you are very private and are slow to trust others. You need time to more fully reveal yourself. You are ambitious but seek admiration is a subtle way.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] might be on to things ;) as I got 479

Starring Role
Individualist, Tragic-Romantic, Connoisseur, Humanitarian, Aesthetic Person, One-of-a-kind, Dramatic King or Queen

Tritype Wiring
4-7-9

Personality Type
Instinctual Wiring
Intimate

Instinctual Stack
Intimate, Social, Self-Preserving

^ Am surprised at getting So second as I tend to get Sp second.

Core Wiring | Type 4
You want to be inspired, intuitive, and unique; but most importantly, you want to be passionate, true to your feelings, and authentic. You see yourself as a sensitive intellectual. That is, you see yourself as creative, expressive, and spiritual. You are identified with your emotional states and their meaning. You see yourself as emotionally deep, and seek beauty and meaning in everything you do. You may envy others, however, and become moody, haughty or overly emotional under stress. At your best, you are emotionally self-aware, self-revealing, creative, extremely compassionate, and humane.

the envy thing is so deep. i failed at being an artist so i tend to envy people who are successful at such ventures with such a bitchy, i am better than that, eye.

Tritype Wiring | 4-7-9
You are intuitive, innovative and accepting. You want to be original, positive and peaceful. You are identified with the defense of optimism and tend to hide your painful feelings and pessimism for fear of being rejected. You see the wonder in beauty and are tender-hearted, lyrical and idealistic. You are attracted to the healing arts.

i sort of hide my pain. depends on situation and people. when i was younger i didn't care if the world knew i was a wounded animal, the feelings were too much and hiding them felt like betrayal.

nstinctual Wiring | Intimate
You obsessively think about your partner and their passionate pursuits. Most of all, you secretly worry about being found to be lacking or seen as ordinary or commonplace. You have a passion to be creative and original and long to be seen as a one of a kind. You are highly creative, original and emotionally honest, believing that everyone has the right to be who they are. You crave attention, especially from your mate. You see your mate and intimates as reflections of your individuality. You thrive on intensity and feel entitled to fully express yourself.

my poor bf :c lol.

Famous People with Most Likely Personality Type
Michael Jackson, Marlon Brando, Jackson Browne, Edgar Allen Poe, Prince, Francis Bacon, John Barrymore, Ingmar Bergman, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Prince Charles, Eric Clapton, Kurt Cobain, Judy Collins, James Dean, Johnny Depp, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Judy Garland, Martha Graham, Billie Holliday, Lena Horne, Julio Iglesias,, Jewel, Angelina Jolie, Janis Joplin, Joni Mitchell, Jim Morrison, Morrissey, Liam Neeson, Stevie Nicks, Anais Nin, Nick Nolte, Laurence Olivier, Edith Piaf, Pink Floyd, Anne Rice, Percy Shelley, Simone Signoret, Paul Simon, Meryl Streep, James Taylor, Spencer Tracy, Vincent Van Gogh, Orson Welles, Tennessee Williams, Kate Winslet, Virginia Woolf.

aka a list of people who killed themselves bc of depression, excessive living, and other sundry reasons. lmao

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 4-5-9. In reality, the third type should probably be 1 rather than 9.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This was one of my first posts back in the day lolol, the test has changed quite a bit and the art style is actually pretty fascinating

The Romantic Gentle Spirit
The Gentle Spirit is empathetic, inventive, and tolerant. They endeavor to behave with originality and positivity while maintaining their equanimity. In an effort to maintain group cohesion and a sense of acceptance, they can hide their painful or challenging feelings from themselves and others. They are optimistic and often awe-inspired by beauty, tenderness, and whimsy. Fueled by idealism, they are often drawn to healing professions.
Screenshot 2022-09-25 9.55.02 AM.png