• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

YouTube tests

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So... which door scares YOU the most?

YouTube

If this is the wrong place for this, feel free to correct me and move it.
Some of these seem to be pretty accurate :D

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Ice Cave

"If you chose the ice cave, it is possibly because you've spent a long time looking for emotional warmth. You're scared of feelings like sorrow and disappointment, so you prefer to stay on your own."

- - - Updated - - -

So... which door scares YOU the most?

YouTube

If this is the wrong place for this, feel free to correct me and move it.
Some of these seem to be pretty accurate :D

Hey, what was your result? Join in on the fun

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hehe, #2. 'The Staircase. It shows I'm a free spirit, living life to the fullest. The picture symbolizes a fear of being buried, for instance, the fear of death and the unknown. The treasure I'm seeking is good health, so I should eat better, exercise and take care of myself. Although I overthink, I love life, myself, and I'll definitely find my treasure.'

It was pretty spot on :shock: Though I doubt I'll find my treasure if it means I have to start eating better and exercising :rotfl:

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
#6, the blue door with the chains.

I'm on mobile, so I can't really rewrite the description.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION]
'#6: Blue is the color of the sky and symbolizes stability. You're productive and achieve all the hard goals you set. You're creative and capable of solving hard problems, and are also a good leader. The treasure you're searching for is comfort. You shouldn't devote yourself to work too much. You need a rest to enjoy the simpler things in life.'