• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psych Central Personality Test

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Dont know if there has already been a thread for this but...

MBTI / Jung Personality Test - Psych Central

Your Personality Test Results
You are I-N-F-P
Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Perceiving (INFP)
Extroversion Introversion
Intuitive Sensing
Thinking Feeling
Perceiving Judging

INFP - The Idealist
Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are ENTP

Extroversion: 62
Intuitive: 57
Thinking: 67
Perceiving: 58

ENTP - The Visionary

Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

raskol

You are ENTJ

Extroversion: 54
Intuitive: 61
Thinking: 71
Judging: 33

ENTJ - The Executive
Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Um, no. This test has a clear TJ bias. There were too many questions about planning ahead and scheduling, and very few alternatives relating to humanistic activities.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got ISFJ. meh.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ

E vs I: 40
N vs N: 45
T vs F: 73
P vs J: 37

Lel I wish. I think I got ISTP on this one years ago

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I took it and tried answering honestly even though I didn't like it. Fine :freaked:

You are I-S-F-P
Introverted - Sensing - Feeling - Perceiving (ISFP)
ExtroversionIntroversion
IntuitiveSensing
ThinkingFeeling
PerceivingJudging

ISFP - The Artist
Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

Want to learn more about your ISFP type?

eyy I took it again and got isfj

You are I-S-F-J
Introverted - Sensing - Feeling - Judging (ISFJ)
ExtroversionIntroversion
IntuitiveSensing
ThinkingFeeling
PerceivingJudging

ISFJ - The Nurturer
Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

Want to learn more about your ISFJ type?

Last edited:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are I-S-T-J
Introverted - Sensing - Thinking - Judging (ISTJ)
Extroversion Introversion
Intuitive Sensing
Thinking Feeling
Perceiving Judging

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfiller
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Well, that's new.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
211.jpg

ENTJ - The Executive
Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol, no...

"our Personality Test Results
You are I-S-T-J
Introverted - Sensing - Thinking - Judging (ISTJ)
...Introversion
...Sensing
Thinking...
...Judging

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfiller
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it."

I have an attention span of a toddler. I'm NOT a serious person, nor am I overly thorough and I have a fear of commitment (fear of letting people down), so I run from most responsibility. I have NEVER been accused of being well-organized :rotfl: OR hard working (though I can, in short bursts).

This test is highly flawed.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
You are E-S-T-P
Extroverted - Sensing - Thinking - Perceiving (ESTP)
ExtroversionIntroversion
IntuitiveSensing
ThinkingFeeling
PerceivingJudging

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ

ExtroversionIntroversion
IntuitiveSensing
ThinkingFeeling
PerceivingJudging

I likely picked Somewhat for too many answers.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ

Not a fan of this test, lots of vague or too exacting questions that I could put all 3 answers to.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ

Not a fan of this test, lots of vague or too exacting questions that I could put all 3 answers to.
It was nothing exceptional, but I didn't find it vague. For most questions, my response was quite clear. Gave the usual result, too.

INTJ - The Scientist

Jaguar

ENTJ - The Executive

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It was nothing exceptional, but I didn't find it vague. For most questions, my response was quite clear. Gave the usual result, too.

INTJ - The Scientist

What I mean about vague is that it asks things like (paraphrasing for simplicity) "do you like talking?" Yes, sometimes, or no. Depending on the situation, I could answer all three options. Or other questions are along the lines of "Can you think?" Yes, no, sometimes...everyone thinks. This is a dumb question. That's what I mean by being too exacting.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What I mean about vague is that it asks things like (paraphrasing for simplicity) "do you like talking?" Yes, sometimes, or no. Depending on the situation, I could answer all three options. Or other questions are along the lines of "Can you think?" Yes, no, sometimes...everyone thinks. This is a dumb question. That's what I mean by being too exacting.
I don't regard any of these situations or options as absolute, just that I have a clear preference for doing or preferring one over the other in a majority of cases.