• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psych Central Personality Test

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFJ. Not surprised. Though I'm hoping through some soul healing right now, and feel I'm so evil I can't possibly be INFJ. Oh, gosh...I need to go to bed! Like, now!

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are I-S-F-J
Introverted - Sensing - Feeling - Judging (ISFJ)

ISFJ.png

ISFJ - The Nurturer
Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Your Personality Test Results
You are E-S-T-J
Extroverted - Sensing - Thinking - Judging (ESTJ)

:shock:

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are I-N-F-P
Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Perceiving (INFP)

ExtroversionIntroversion
IntuitiveSensing
ThinkingFeeling
PerceivingJudging

INFP - The Idealist

Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Somehow it matches. It is strange that my MBTI is varying between INFJ and INFP, but sometimes I have more from the one and another time more from the other. :)

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTJ: sounds NOTHING like me. Tradition leaves me very unimpressed and I tend to be a bit lazy.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INTP - The Thinker

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

Introversion: 79%
Intuition: 53%
Thinking: 58%
Perceiving: 58%

jamain

MBTI Type
IST_
You are I-S-T-J
Introverted - Sensing - Thinking - Judging (ISTJ)

ExtroversionIntroversion
IntuitiveSensing
ThinkingFeeling
PerceivingJudging

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfiller
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

This result is not surprising. I usually get either ISTJ, ISTP or INTP.
ISTJ and ISTP results occur the most frequently.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YOUR RESULTS

The Loyal Friend

Your Total Score: 32 out of 64

Summary

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.