• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] what does it mean when you "avoid"

glswnjoh

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Hello!

I asked this question to my INFJ friend a few weeks ago:

ENFP (me): why do you reject me??
INFJ: I'm not!!! I'm just.. avoiding you.. HAHAHA

so the context of this is our friendship. I told him I've been trying to hang out with him for ages but he's always been so busy. So i jokingly poked him with the "stop rejecting meeeee" thing and I don't know what he meant by "avoiding me".

Does this mean that he knows I've been making effort and he's weary/uncomfy of it?
ALSO, I should add that.. there is a bit of ambiguity in this friendship. I'm not saying either of us are definitely interested in each other, but.. I think after this past summer, there's been a lot more attention on him that I've been picking up and I'm not sure why or if he notices the same thing toward me.

SO.. just tryna cover all the possible grounds... is it possible that when he meant "avoiding" he meant "avoiding the possibility of relationship", or "avoiding confirmation/confrontation" because he's not sure of his feelings?

help ya enfp girl out, thanks!