• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] What are your life problems ?

JustCallMeBrad

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Not being able to settle on my MBTI type for more than a couple of months because I can always see all the possibilities of something. I'm not even sure if I'm ENTP now.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Not being able to settle on my MBTI type for more than a couple of months because I can always see all the possibilities of something. I'm not even sure if I'm ENTP now.

That's typical of both xNTPs, according to the theory's logic.
On the bright side, when you're a Ti+Ne type...once you know, you know, and you can give an answer from just about any angle someone comes from because you've already thought about all that stuff with Ne.
At least that's how it is for me, but Ti is my dominant and that might make a difference. It took 3-5 years and help from a professional, but at this point, no one would be able to cause me to question it by bringing up some other alternative.
(Well...they could, but it'd be like "the sword and the stone")...that's all I mean.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If a label is only hindering how you feel, why have one?