• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Which type would most readily be described as an "active relationship-builder"?

Lark

Which type would most readily be described as an "active relationship-builder"?

I've been reading a great book lately, its a business/self-help book but luckily enough does not read like either genre, even good examples of that genre I think are poor, but this is great, its called "Never Eat Alone", I recommend it, the author talks about being or becoming an active relationship-builder and I wondered which type would this come naturally to?

I like a lot about the idea but I'm not sure it comes naturally to me, I think that it did at one time, years ago, I mean more than six years ago and perhaps even as long ago as 15yrs ago when I was "in my prime" at university (which makes me think it could be about more than type, unless type changes over time or context or under stress).

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Speaking purely theoretically, high Fe users are the most likely to be conscious of their relationships with others.

It depends on what you mean by 'active relationship-builder'.