• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] The most entertaining ENFJ profile I've read

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My boss is an ENFJ; the dude is not completely unlike described. At the beginning he did try to Fe me into submission, then he hated me when he failed, now he's coming around to thinking I'm okay. All the while I just continued on being my sweet little ENFP 4 self. If there's a thing an ENFJ doesn't care for, it's being unable to get his claws on your motivation, it's so invasive and unmotivating.

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ seems like the most myserious type to me. I know nothing about them. They seem to be the least talked about type too. I also can't conjure up the imagine of one I would like so that means either I'm being biased or the descriptions I've read and heard are biased. Also are they more likely than other types to be religious somehow?? I want to meet and talk with an ENFJ in real life so I can learn more about them.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now I want to know why the INFJ - ENFJ comparison article is titled "How Does It Feel to be Completely Fucking Stolen?" But, a paywall kicks in right after the author starts referencing Scarface. :cry:

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ seems like the most myserious type to me. I know nothing about them. They seem to be the least talked about type too. I also can't conjure up the imagine of one I would like so that means either I'm being biased or the descriptions I've read and heard are biased. Also are they more likely than other types to be religious somehow?? I want to meet and talk with an ENFJ in real life so I can learn more about them.

I actually have an ENFJ uncle and an ENFJ classmate, they're both quite a lot like ESFJ in many ways but less present-focused and more abstract-minded, as the letters and functions would imply. Both are very warm and agreeable people while also having a strong leadership quality. They're nothing like the primal beast Blake describes here. I linked this article because I found it so jarring with my own experience of the type.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Very odd article... interesting, for sure. I'm a 964 on the enneagram, though.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Well, they can be like the article in the OP but far more covert and smart about bad behavior. They're not ENTJ's - blunt force trauma is not their thing. No ENFJ I have ever encountered has been an e8. Wing, sure, even strong wing but not primary. Religious? Yes I think they can lean that way but the ones I know are not religious at all and have no desire to be religious.

And they are good at sex.

This is absolutely true. Outstanding. But they often saddle themselves with the most insane, least compatible people and never reach their highest levels. Which would be medaling in the sex Olympics.

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What a bs description. From my experience, ENFJs look a lot like ESFJs. They're probably more occupied with trivial gossip than the darkness of the human condition. Also, the author links astrology into all this. That should tell you everything.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"enjoy putting people at disease"

Heh.

The whole thing is weirdly specific. And what's with the 8 angle?

Metis

A handful of comments on that post in the vein of, "I'm an ENFJ, and this is the best compliment I've ever gotten / how I see myself."

I haven't armchair-diagnosed any ENFJs whom I would see as reflecting that profile, but maybe there's something to it if it resonates with a lot of ENFJs.

Kind of interesting take that guy has.

Metis

Here's another person's take on this, though. Leon Tsao echoes Blake Donovan's ENFJ profile (I'm not indicating that he has ever read it; he's not referring to that profile), and he describes it as more of a delusive self-image, shared with ENTJs and based on tertiary Se.

While I personally have no idea whether he's right about ENFJs and ENTJs, I do think he's right about ENTPs and ESTPs, which he talks about later in the video. I might not actually be an ENTP, but I see it as a driving motive in the ETPs I've known.
Of course, that doesn't mean he's right about every type's "hidden agenda".

Here's what he thinks is ENFJs' (and ENTJs') hidden agenda:

They're afraid of appearing weak at all costs. So... I know quite a number of ENFJ males walk around like this (Leon puffs his chest up and pumps his arms up and down), and a lot of ENFJs I know try very hard to be "bad-ass". Like, a pattern I see is that they try to pretend to be goody-two-shoes in front of your parents, and then they pull you aside, and they're like, "Hey, by the way, do you know I'm a bad-ass?" And then they try... They talk a lot about getting tattoos and piercings, and then put up edgy pictures of themselves on Facebook. So, a lot of ENFJs I know are into kickboxing... (He says something about ENTJs for a moment.) It's not uncommon for ENTJs and ENFJs to have dating advice in which they tell you to be an animal on the prowl.
LOL

The part of the video from 1:49--2:56 is the part transcribed above and is the part that echoes Donovan's. (Entire ENFJ part is from 1:12--2:56.)

á´…eparted

passages
Here's another person's take on this, though. Leon Tsao echoes Blake Donovan's ENFJ profile (I'm not indicating that he has ever read it; he's not referring to that profile), and he describes it as more of a delusive self-image, shared with ENTJs and based on tertiary Se.

While I personally have no idea whether he's right about ENFJs and ENTJs, I do think he's right about ENTPs and ESTPs, which he talks about later in the video. I might not actually be an ENTP, but I see it as a driving motive in the ETPs I've known.
Of course, that doesn't mean he's right about every type's "hidden agenda".

Here's what he thinks is ENFJs' (and ENTJs') hidden agenda:

They're afraid of appearing weak at all costs. So... I know quite a number of ENFJ males walk around like this (Leon puffs his chest up and pumps his arms up and down), and a lot of ENFJs I know try very hard to be "bad-ass". Like, a pattern I see is that they try to pretend to be goody-two-shoes in front of your parents, and then they pull you aside, and they're like, "Hey, by the way, do you know I'm a bad-ass?" And then they try... They talk a lot about getting tattoos and piercings, and then put up edgy pictures of themselves on Facebook. So, a lot of ENFJs I know are into kickboxing... (He says something about ENTJs for a moment.) It's not uncommon for ENTJs and ENFJs to have dating advice in which they tell you to be an animal on the prowl.
LOL

The part of the video from 1:49--2:56 is the part transcribed above and is the part that echoes Donovan's. (Entire ENFJ part is from 1:12--2:56.)

Well, I do admit I hold pride in some of the naughty things I have done :shrug:.

BAD1973

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
This doesn't resonate with me at all, though I'm not an Enneagram 8 and am female. I can see how I could possibly have these tendencies if I were in an unhealthy place, maybe? I don't know.

Lemon Meringue

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I hope i never meet an ENFJ 8 like this, must be vert unhealthy.
I´m a female ENFJ and I´m trying to figure out what my Enneagram is, typ 3 seems about right..
So new to all this :)